Page 142 of 324 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

the whole slimmer nose thing is to get that Barbie face thing.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Jay Z and Beyonce 'snub Kim Kardashian and Kanye's wedding to avoid being filmed for TV show… but will spend £100k on yacht for couple's honeymoon'

By JAMES LEYFIELD
    PUBLISHED: 09:28, 22 April 2014 | UPDATED: 12:04, 22 April 2014

Jay Z and Beyonce have reportedly turned down an invite to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding.

The 99 Problems hitmaker and the Pretty Hurts star are said to have rejected the chance to attend the nuptials, which are expected to take place in France, because they don't want to appear on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

An insider told The Sun newspaper: 'Jay Z would be there if it wasn’t going to be such a public event.'

+4

Snub: Jay Z and Beyonce have reportedly turned down the chance to attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding because he doesn't want to appear on Keeping Up With The Kardashians

While Jay and Beyonce are not expected to attend the wedding alongside the rest of the Kardashian clan, the rapper is going to make it up to the couple by splashing out £100,000 on a rented yacht for their honeymoon.

Jay is also said to be preparing a lavish stag do for Kanye at his New York club 40/40.

The insider added to the publication: 'Instead he’s making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man.

N But to make up for the snub, Jay is set to splash out £100,000 on a rented yacht for Kim and Kanye's honeymoon'

Jay and Kanye have been good friends for years, and their partners Beyonce and Kim – who has 10-month-old daughter North West - both recently enjoyed a catch up at their favourite dermatology clinic.

A source told MailOnline: 'Beyonce and Kim did speak at the clinic. They had a friendly chat and then went about their days.'

Happy couple: Jay (second left) and Kanye (second right) have been good friends for years, and their partners Beyonce (left) and Kim (right) both recently enjoyed a catch up at their favourite dermatology clinic

It had previously been reported that Beyonce – who has two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy with Jay – wasn't as keen to chat to Kim.

An eyewitness to the reported awkward encounter told RadarOnline: 'Kim seemed so excited to see Beyoncé and was really eagerly going over to her.

'But Beyoncé looked like she wanted nothing to do with Kim and was really trying to stay away from her.

'Kim was basically fawning all over her. The two women did have a brief chat, with Beyonce asking about Kardashian’s daughter North West.'

MailOnline has contacted a representative of Jay Z for comment.

Read more: Jay Z and Beyonce 'to snub Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding' | Mail Online

Has Kanye ever rescheduled all the concerts he cancelled on the his recent tour? You know, the concerts that were not selling out for Jezzus.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^ I doubt it. It would be like returning the wedding presents! Who cares about other people wasting time and money?

I bet when Beyonce asked her about North West, Cim looked blank. Well, blanker than usual.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kim Kardashian can't get enough of herself as she buys an armful of Vogue magazines | Mail Online

Her favourite celeb is inside it! Kim Kardashian is filmed scooping up armfuls of her 'dream come true' Vogue magazine cover

By Eleanor Gower

Published: 19:05 EST, 22 April 2014 | Updated: 05:44 EST, 23 April 2014

She described her first Vogue cover as 'a dream come true,' despite a backlash from fashion fans and loyal readers.

And a month on, it seems Kim Kardashian still can't quite get enough of herself on the front of the style bible.

The 33-year-old reality star and sister Kendall Jenner hit a Los Angeles newsstand on Tuesday to buy souvenir stacks of the magazine.

Scroll down for video

+22

Yes I'm in Vogue: Kim Kardashian went shopping for copies of Vogue magazine featuring herself and fiancé Kanye West on the cover in Los Angeles on Tuesday

+22

I'm in Vogue: Kim collected copies of her magazine, emerging with a large stack

+22

+22

Slim and trim: Kim has worked hard to shed her baby weight after giving birth to daughter North last year

And the Keeping Up With The Kardashians cameras didn't miss a thing as the curvy star flicked through a slew of other glossy publications.
    Luckily Kendall was on hand to help carry her haul, and chatted with Kim during the shopping trip.

Kim looked businesslike in a blue satin blouse and clinging grey pencil skirt teamed with intricate gold high heels.

+22

All business: Kim looked sophisticated in a satin blue blouse and grey pencil skirt teamed with gold heels

+22

+22

Sister act: Kendall lent a hand to her sister, also emerging from the newstands with a stash of magazines

+22

Admiring: Kim gazes at the cover with a look of pride, as Kendall peruses some other publications

+22

Cover star: The controversial issue featuring Kim and Kanye has sold 400,000 copies

She wore her long dark hair parted to one side and loose over her shoulders, taking off her long burgundy coat when the Los Angeles sunshine got too hot.

Kim's Vogue cover surprised many in the fashion world, with a slew of readers threatening to cancel their subscriptions.
    But editor Anna Wintour's decision appears to have paid off, with copies of the magazine flying off the shelves.

According to the New York Post, the controversial April issue is set to sell around 400,000 copies.
    Kim couldn't hide her joy at her major fashion coup, tweeting last month:'This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even breath!' (sic)
    The cover line introduces the piece as: 'Kim & Kanye Their fashionable life and surreal times. #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple.'
    It is apparently the first time a hashtag was used on the Vogue cover and refers to Kim's huge social media presence - she has more than 20 million Twitter followers.

+22

In Vogue: The sisters looked like they were having a great time together at the newsstand

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2zikb5chS
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's funny that I never saw that issue on the racks here. They skipped it and went straight to the new one which made me squeal with glee.
    JazzyGirl and arie_skop like this.

huh, now you mention it - I haven't noticed it either...
    arie_skop and darksithbunny like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Ugh... Jesus. They're filming another season?!?!
    When will this sh*t ever end? (Serious Question)
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    It's funny that I never saw that issue on the racks here. They skipped it and went straight to the new one which made me squeal with glee.

Same here.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Wonder what the normal monthly sales are if this edition is expedted to sell 400,000. Looks like Kim is buying all of them herself. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

How funny would it be if only like 5 RSVP-ed to this stupid wedding.

Kendall (and Kylie somewhat) is getting way more attention among younger girls than Kim. She's idolized and usually it's because she's "sooooo beautiful" and her body is envied by all these teenagers. PMK did a good job replacing Kim's fading star and sagging assplants with Kendall and Kylie... Kim was getting "too old" for the younger crowd to relate to. So I think we have another 5-10 years of these younger vapid twats.
    sprynkles and Stereo Inferno like this.

fgg

DD! where have you been?
    DeadDwarf likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Freaking busy with all these kids! Plus I made a lot of friends in our new city and most have kids so I am never at home. I try to read here a little bit every day or so, but I never log in. I miss you guys <3

And "real life" claims another victim.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information