Page 138 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    So, why are they taking photos of Kim's ass hanging off a boat?

Is this an advertisement for something? (Besides the "Brazilian Butt Lift") Another perfume?
    Smells like ass perfume by Kim Kardashian. Free egg wash and sand with every purchase. I hope she got splinters.

Yeah, the logical assumption when one sees an ass over the side of the boat is that they're pooping. I don't know how she thinks this could be construed as sexy.

Unless, you know, you get off on pooping. So there's that.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    ^^^ I can recite that whole movie.
    Me too! It's one of my favorites. Every line, facial expression, music. Yep, I know all.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    So, why are they taking photos of Kim's ass hanging off a boat?

Is this an advertisement for something? (Besides the "Brazilian Butt Lift") Another perfume?
    I wonder how many butt lift surgeons have asked her to be a skanky, stinky butt lift spokesperson....Oooh, maybe she's doing an ad for giant swamp-ass wipes. They can come in smooth or ribbed. One for light sweats and the ribbed if you need the extra oomph and mild exfoliation.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Me too! It's one of my favorites. Every line, facial expression, music. Yep, I know all.
    I love Cher. So drama-free and funny! I own a DVD set of Clueless, Valley Girl and Mean Girls. They're bliss if you can't sleep, or just need something to lighten your load.

The sound track is really good, too!
    SoCalMarie and Novice like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Awkward? Kim Kardashian 'Runs Into Beyonce At Dematology Clinic' After Singer's Alleged 'Tacky Wedding' Claims

EntertainmentWise – 18 hours ago

It may have recently been reported that Beyonce would NOT be attending Kim Kardashian's wedding because she allegedly thinks that it's going to be "tacky", but it seems like the pair may have to start getting along, especially if they are going to constantly be bumping into one another, with them both allegedly being spotted at the same dermatology clinic recently.
    Bey and Kim K were recently spotted heading to the same super exclusive clinic, named Lancer Dermatology on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, the Mail Online reports and they were literally there within five minutes of one another.
    But, we wonder what they were having done? The clinic offers the likes of laser skin treatment, chemical peels and facials.

Beyonce allegedly thinks Kim's wedding is going to be "tacky" (WENN)
    Their conveniently overlapping appointments come after Radar Online reports recently claimed that Bey had snubbed Kim's upcoming wedding, that is allegedly going to be taking place on May 24 in Paris.
    “Jay and Beyonce’s wedding was shrouded in secrecy and extreme lengths were made to make sure their wedding was an intimate affair for friends and family, only. This will be the complete opposite. She thinks it’s just tacky”, a source said, adding: “Make no mistake, the only reason Beyonce is going to the wedding is because Jay is best friends with Kanye.”

https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/awkward-kim-kardashian-runs-beyonce-dematology-clinic-singers-161858529.html

Well, if anyone should know tacky when she sees it, it's Beyonce. I guess a million dollar diamond Barbie for your one year old exudes class, huh?

mjw
    Elite Member

Kim Kardashian Is Bangin' While Channeling Audrey Hepburn in Latest Photo Shoot—See the Pic!

This looks very familiar.

Kim Kardashian seemingly took some of the Paris spirit with her for a photo shoot today in Miami, where she not only embodies what many would label as Parisian style, but also channels one very famous legend who also enjoyed cycling around the city—Audrey Hepburn.

Dressed in all black, the E! star was photographed riding around on a bicycle with a basket full of Hype energy drinks and strutting a pulled-back ponytail and—wait for it—bangs!

But Kim isn't exactly a full-fledged member of the blunt bang crew now.

The celeb's new look is reportedly just a hair piece, which makes sense because Kanye West's lady will soon be walking down the aisle, so she wouldn't want to do anything too drastic with her hair before then, right?!

Plus, it's not the first time Kim has toyed around with the bangin' look. In December 2012, Kardashian showed off sideswept bangs and shorter locks and wrote, "Fun shoot today @mrchrismcmillan He just can't control his scissor hands! #bangs."

But the style icon broke the news a couple hours later: "The bangs are fake! Just clip ons! I had a fun Cosmo cover shoot yesterday and Chris McMillan clipped these on!"

However, she seemed to really like the fringed-look and opted to cut real bangs soon afterward. "I cut my bangs for real! What do you guys think of my new look?" she wrote on her blog.

Kim Kardashian Is Bangin' While Channeling Audrey Hepburn in Latest Photo Shoot—See the Pic! | E! Online

Oh my aching ass. She did not cut her bangs "for real". She's had the same clip-ons at least five times in the last five years. And I wonder what tensile strength that bike seat is?

Wow, an Audrey Hepburn inspired photo shoot? I thought these people were supposed to be trendsetters or something.

And still with the clothing that doesn't fit. Get a tailor, you nimrod!
    Kittylady likes this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Lol, Audrey never had a fat roll hanging over her pants. And that poor bike seat. OMG.
    Palermo, Sylkyn, stef and 1 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Oh for f*cks sake
    I hope the Hepburn Estate sues her fat-injected ass for copyright infringement/using the name or likeness without permission...
    There's no way they would approve of Kim using Audrey's likeness to sell an energy drink....

Gross.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Oh please, that enormous ass weighs more than all of Audrey Hepburn ever did.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

You guys are especially cunty tonight. Makes me happy!
    chartreuse likes this.

Bicycle seat? What bicycle seat?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

What's the photoshoot for? Why is a tiny troglodyte like her modelling anything?
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Thread Information