Page 136 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Butt pics.... Kanye song...

Honeythorn likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Trophy wife is an informal, derogatory term .... It can also be used to imply that the trophy wife in question has little personal merit besides her physical attractiveness, ..."Wiki

Yay! He won a trophy.
    Wilson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post

And now in nearly every photograph look like this:

I think she's at the point where the PS and injections are making her look older than she is... like Lohan, she hit that wall a long time ago...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I thought motherhood would change her, but she's worse than she was before. Her entire worth is in her ass.
    That would require her actually spending time with her child, caring for her daily... Ain't nobody (Kardashian) got time for that....
    Palermo likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Hardest working leggings in showbiz! Kim Kardashian stretches her Spandex to the limit as she covers her bottom for gym trip

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 18:01 GMT, 8 April 2014 | UPDATED: 19:43 GMT, 8 April 2014

Read more: Kim Kardashian stretches her Spandex to the limit as she covers her bottom for gym trip | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They must be the hardest working leggings in showbusiness.Kim squeezed her famously curvy figure into a pair of Spandex workout pants as she headed to the gym on Tuesday.

While Kim's modest outfit was designed to be practical, it also revealed what is fast becoming her most talked about feature - her bottom.

The stretchy material clung valiantly to her famously plump posterior, ( ) which the reality star has furiously denied was enhanced by implants.
    Kim teamed the leggings with a simple workout outfit of a T-shirt, zipped sweater and scarf as she braved the early morning chill.

Arriving for her pilates class in Los Angeles, she hid her make-up free face beneath sunglasses, and tied her hair back.

The 33-year-old is back to her normal routine after taking a break for a family trip to Thailand.
    While there Kim revealed her behind in all it's curvy glory in a series of tiny bikinis.
    One shot caught her posing on the edge of a red sailboat.
    Bottom perched on the side, and powdered with sand, Kim made sure to show it off to best advantage.

While Kim's behind has undeniably grown larger, she has angrily denied using implants to achieve the fashionable look.Instead, she explains, it is all down to her pregnancy with daughter North.
    ‘I’m seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!' she wrote on her blog.

'I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight (especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes!'

But while her bottom has indeed remained inflated, Kim has done her best to lose the rest of her baby weight.

She has proudly revealed how she shed 50lbs using the Atkins diet plan.

I LOVE how LONG her ass is getting, thanks to physics, the law of gravity and the strength of human skin and muscle tissue. That second-to-last pic is priceless and no pretending to hit the gym is going to tone it up. Suck it, Kum!
    Kittylady likes this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Pleez! Her ass is enhanced and her thighs have been lipo'd. Her ass isn't unusual as far as asses go. There are plenty of asses that size and bigger. However, those asses don't sit atop thighs that slender and tummies that flat. Big asses come with big legs and a fluffier lower abdomen.

She's the caveat emptor poster child for head to toe surgical enhancement.

Gold Member

I don't know how she could look at that ass in the mirror and think that shit looks attractive. My breakfast almost came up. Ugh.

I posted the sand ass shot on FB and not one bloke had anything nice to say. The same went for the ladies and one of my gay boyfriends said the sight of Kum's ass turned him more gay.
    Palermo and Novice like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

in that sand photo hanging off the boat it looks like she has something jammed between her cheeks to keep them propped open LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I honestly thought she was one of the most physically beautiful women in the world at one time. Now she looks like a mannequin/real doll.
    Me too. Now I don't see any "pretty".

Now we know why she has deformed her body, for a chipmunk looking, delusional moron.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I think she's at the point where the PS and injections are making her look older than she is... like Lohan, she hit that wall a long time ago...
    ...and the older she gets, the more desperate she will be to cling to her 'looks'. The number of procedures will be ramped up until she's a total freakshow. I can't wait!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

so....chin implant now?? She used to have a much pointier chin. She is such a freaky pillowface now.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by coolade View Post

Showed this to my husband. He said it was "disgusting" and "gross." lol
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

The more she protests the more convinced I am that her ass is fake. She's a bigger idiot than I gave her credit for if she thinks anyone with half a brain can't tell.

Confession: At one point in time (many years ago), I believed that it could be real. When it was about 2-4 sizes smaller, but still disproportionately big compared to the rest of her.

I know plenty of women with asses this huge. But like another poster mentioned, they don't have thighs that small by comparison, or tummies that flat. I think she should have picked the tummy or ass to get done instead of both. Or if getting the tummy whittled, taken some (she still could have left enough to please the average "ass man") off the ass. She would have ended up looking way less ridiculous than she is now.

I can understand a tummy tuck after a pregnancy for a woman who can afford it. Especially if there was a C-Section. But if she wasn't just plain too lazy, she could have worked out to build and shape the ass and it would look a lot better, more natural, and she would have the legs/body to go with it instead of looking like a ball of mush with two basketballs in her drawers.

She really looks like one of those crazy 'women' in news stories who got arrested for being involved with black market ass injections.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

fgg

she keeps saying everything is real because it isn't actual plastic surgery. she's taking the surgery part literally so that she doesn't have to admit to any sort of injections.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information