Page 13 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Well, since they probably fly on the same private planes together, it may not be as improbable as it seems for them to all go out in one big flaming blaze. We can continue the vigil.
    greysfang likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    ^I don't like sticking up for her, but about the lighting is true. Obvious in fact. I'm not sure why no one else noticed.
    Oh, I noticed. I don't care why she looked like she was two different colors. She's still an asshole. I don't care if she were born two different colors, I'd still mock her. She brings out the absolute worst in me, and makes me a bad person. Time to exit this thread before I get any meaner In fact, all I can think about when I look at your avatar, is that the hair looks like an upside down version of Kim's behind. I need to get some sleep.
    rockchick likes this.

Looking at those old pictures of Kim, man before the plastic surgery, she was a dog. She should have stopped at round two of the surgery.

I'll call it now, but I can see Kanye going OJ on her.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

The bottom half of Kim's face (everything from the nose down) has completely changed since she had North. I think the "early" delivery and extended hospital stay followed by Kim being in hiding for a while was to accommodate a massive PS overhaul. She's starting to resemble Beyonce, and I don't think it's coincidental.

Also, the comment about North being her "BFF" and how they "hang out every single day" just shows how completely uninvolved she is in this child's day to day care. No new, first-time mother would describe motherhood as "hanging out". I guess it's being raised by nannies and Kim pops by for play time for 30 minutes a day when she's not too busy hanging all over Kanye and trying to be photographed.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Furious Kanye West suing YouTube co-founder for uploading footage of his proposal to Kim Kardashian on MixBit

Suuuuuurrrreeeee he is.... It wouldn't have anything to do with promoting/being paid for whatever website that co-founder just launched...Kanye is so furious, He/"his sources" specifically named the site to the press - so no one would visit it/watch whatever was posted.

The event was being filmed for his future family's E! show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians and TMZ say Hurley violated a non-disclosure agreement by publishing the video.
    Of course it was...
    That family doesn't do anything unless it's filmed/they're getting paid for it - why would this be any different?
    spinmonkey, Clubber Lang and Mrs P like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Oh, I noticed. I don't care why she looked like she was two different colors. She's still an asshole. I don't care if she were born two different colors, I'd still mock her. She brings out the absolute worst in me, and makes me a bad person. Time to exit this thread before I get any meaner In fact, all I can think about when I look at your avatar, is that the hair looks like an upside down version of Kim's behind. I need to get some sleep.

MUHAHAHA!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Also, the comment about North being her "BFF" and how they "hang out every single day" just shows how completely uninvolved she is in this child's day to day care. No new, first-time mother would describe motherhood as "hanging out". I guess it's being raised by nannies and Kim pops by for play time for 30 minutes a day when she's not too busy hanging all over Kanye and trying to be photographed.
    SB - you should write a post saying that you spent a whole hour with Baby Ben mostly trying on new baby outfits so he looks cute when you go to your next nip and tuck appointment. You'll need to take him with you that day so people can see how hands on you are.
    southernbelle likes this.

He's my BFF, Chalet. We hang out allll the time, so yes! I am proud to say I did spend an hour hanging out with him the other day before my consultation for implants (ass and breast), lipo, nose job, chin implant, face lift, filler, Botox, restylane, tummy tuck, pigment injections... And by "hang out" I mean I supervised while the nanny dressed him in an outfit that I demanded free of charge from Petit Tresor (They tried to jip me on the freebie until my mom stepped in. Don't they know who I am?!?!?!). And when I'm really feeling maternal, I will put on the baby carrier and let him chill in it while I admire paparazzi photographs of myself online. Motherhood is like so easy. Not to mention my vagina has never looked better.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post

MUHAHAHA!

I swear..I'd LOVE to hear Juju read these bitches.

QOTD: The River Of Delusion That Runs Through Kanye West’s Head Just Turned Into A Tsunami

October 29, 2013 / Posted by: Michael K

Just when I’m starting to think that there’s no way that Kanye West can’t troll harder and has re-defined the definition of sofuckingdelusion for the last time, he spits out this ass nugget of delusion on On Air with Ryan Seacrest:

“There’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now. She’s got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday. And collectively, we’re the most influential with clothing. No one is looking at what [Barack Obama] is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day.”

Somebody back up one million dump trucks full of MichelleObamaSideEyes.GIFs in front of Kanye and drop them all on his ass. I’d say that Pimp Mama Kris probably opened up Kanye’s asshole, crawled up in there, took over his body and said that insane mess of words to Ryan Seacrest, but Kanye is messy enough to say that shit. I’m pretty sure that what he said is the only thing needed for a psychiatrist to diagnose him as a new kind of crazy and qualifies him for a lifetime 5150 hold. That’s on page 1 of the Obamacare handbook, I think.
    via E!

Tags: I Can't With You, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Michelle Obama, Quote of the Day

Dlisted | QOTD: The River Of Delusion That Runs Through Kanye West’s Head Just Turned Into A Tsunami
    rollo likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post

Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day.”

Please tell me this is from The Onion. What a huge vapid twat he is.

“There’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now. She’s got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday.
    1/ Is Barbara Walters still 'happening'?
    2/ Do not piss off Ann Wintour, or the article Vanity Fair will prepare on you... I would buy immediately
    darksithbunny likes this.

Haha, I'm just waiting for Canye to piss off Wintour. The fallout would be epic. He such an easy target, if only someone had the balls!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

And collectively, we’re the most influential with clothing.
    Puullease, she dresses like a tacky, middle-aged Eurotrash woman, who shops exclusively in Dubai, and he dresses like he's in 'N-Sync, circa 1997. Baggy, torn jeans with Caterpillar boots? C'mon!!!
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

He looks homeless most of the time and she can't seem to find clothing in her size EVER, it's always three sizes too tight

Thread Information