Page 129 of 324 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Irritatingly ugly and perpetually miserable looking would be a better description, even if they were being ironic.
    Lily Bleu likes this.
    Jack I swear.

I wonder if the event be like the JLo-Affleck millions-spent disaster where by the time of the event, the groom ran off and they were done.
    Palermo and rollo like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Brandon Jenner mimics Kim Kardashian in hilarious spoof video | Mail Online

'We all know who's the hottest!' Brandon Jenner keeps up with Kim Kardashian as he mimics her hair-whipping bikini video in hilarious spoof
    By Shyam Dodge
    Published: 11:09 EST, 3 April 2014 | Updated: 15:24 EST, 3 April 2014

Kim Kardashian shared a self-indulgent bikini video that set the internet ablaze on Wednesday.

But the reality star and selfie-pro doesn't have to wait for Seth Rogen to do a parody as her own stepbrother Brandon Jenner couldn't help but spoof the racy slow-motion clip less than two hours later.

Recreating Kim's hair-whipping antics, the 32-year-old gets on all fours to perform his own sultry moves.

Poking fun: Brandon Jenner spoofed his stepsister Kim Kardashian in hilarious video

The bearded Jenner playfully captioned the video: 'We all know who's the hottest @Kimkardashian'.

Wearing blue shorts and a tight black T-shirt, Brandon whips his brunette locks around like a pro to the accompaniment of some Seventies bedroom music.

Kim's own video sees her in a nude bikini, submerged in a pool with the cryptic caption 'coming soon'.

Source material: Kim posted on Wednesday a self-indulgent video

It’s unclear from the 10 second video just what would be coming, other than Kim's need for a towel to dry herself.

Kim has just returned from a trip with her family to Thailand - but while Brandon was joined by his wife and bandmate Leah, Kim's fiance Kanye West, who begins the Australian leg of his Yeezus Tour on May 2 at Perth Arena, was absent.

Meanwhile, the 33-year-old, who plays mother to North West, discovered on Monday that not everyone has the patience for a Kardashian selfie.

Competition: The 32-year-old playfully teased Kim as he wrote 'We all know who's the hottest'

If you got it, f,aunt it: Brandon whipped his luxurious locks around

Kim got a bit of a shock when an elephant seemingly raised its trunk in protest at the picture-taking and reached for her long locks.

But in between selfie-taking and filming for her E! reality show, Kim has been displaying some interest in global politics, specifically the current affairs of Syria.

Dramatic: The musician got on all fours to really sell the hilarity

The reality star urged her 20 million followers on Twitter to save the ancient Armenian Christian village of Kessab, which was taken over by rebels last month.

'If you don't know what's going on in Kessab please google it ... As an Armenian, I grew up hearing so many painful stories,' Kim tweeted on March 30.

'Please let's not let history repeat itself!!!!!! Let's get this trending!!!! #SaveKessab #ArmenianGenocide'.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

'If you don't know what's going on in Kessab please google it ... As an Armenian, I grew up hearing so many painful stories,' Kim tweeted on March 30.
    Whoa, hold the phone, she's Armenian? [/sarcasm font] Who would've guessed with all the PS she's had over the years...

On a small side note, what did she do to the area between her top lip and her nose? I know that she's had work done the tip of her nose, (which makes her look like she's constantly smelling something foul), but, that area looks... "longer" (if that makes sense) in the most recent picture on the right

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

that's just contouring! hahaha

^^ That's always my favorite response to obvious plastic surgery.
    Palermo and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

I know, they even said it about Billy Joel's daughter. Come on now ...

well, now... the lip thing - I think it naturally looks "longer" when you're not smiling. And this bitch is no longer able to move her face in any way. So, I don't think she's necessarily had anything done to that 1/4" area of her body...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    well, now... the lip thing - I think it naturally looks "longer" when you're not smiling. And this bitch is no longer able to move her face in any way. So, I don't think she's necessarily had anything done to that 1/4" area of her body...
    Well, she did get a small mark/scar removed from her toe on a recent episode, so... I believe she is that vain to have something done on every inch of her body.....

Tried to find a video clip of her getting her toe scar removed, but could only find a recap of the episode from The Hollywood Life:

Then she tells the doctor that she also wants to laser off a scar on her toe. He says no problem, and then says the laser also works for stretch marks. This sets off a new idea for Kim and she decides it’s a great idea to laser her boobs!
    Kim changes into a gown and the doctor brings in all these lasers and he removes her toe scar.

Source: €˜KUWTK€™ Kim Kardashian Gets Laser €” Reality Star Hates Her Boobs - Hollywood Life

EDIT: Eh... Now I think it's just a result of her nose and lip work...

Last edited by SoCalMarie; April 4th, 2014 at 10:05 AM.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Toe scar removal?? Bitch really??

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Going West! Kanye arrives back in Los Angeles following promotional trip to China

By ARCHIE RICE
    PUBLISHED: 08:16, 2 April 2014 | UPDATED: 09:49, 2 April 2014

It would have been like a trip back to his childhood.
    However, despite visiting the same continent as his fiance Kim Kardashian and their daughter North, Kanye West headed back to Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The jolly rapper had been in the Far East promoting the new line of Adidas shoes he has designed.

+6

Enter the Kanye: West looked excited to be back in Los Angeles on Tuesday following a promotional trip to China

But it will have been an extra special trip for the amiable star, as he spent a year in China when he was 10-years-old.
    As a boy, the hip-hop star was taken to Nanjing, where his mother Donda was teaching English to locals as a Fulbright Scholar.
    Kanye, 36, was looking in good shape at LAX Airport in a brown casual jacket, T-shirt and unflatteringly baggy leather trousers.
    The musician has previously boasted about how living in China prepared him for the superstardom that lay in his future.

+6

Reliving his childhood: He will have enjoyed venturing to the Far East as he spent a year there as a youngster

+6

+6

Fashion icon: But Kanye had obviously dressed for comfort rather than style going by this ensemble

+6

Needing to catch some Yeez: The jolly star looked rather tired as he sauntered around LAX

He said: 'I think being in China got me ready to be a celeb because, at that time, a lot of Chinese had never seen a black person.
    'They would always come up and also stare at me, fishbowl me and everything. And that’s kind of the way it is for me right now.'
    However he also admitted it was difficult for him to adjust to the new culture.
    He said: 'I used to say something in Chinese that I just knew by instinct meant "get away!" They’d rub your skin. They’d ask you how old your mother is.
    'I went to school there but it was hard because I didn’t speak Chinese that well.'
    Kanye's arrival back in California suggests he won't be joining Kim and North in Thailand, who are currently filming with her family for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

+6

Must Kar-dash: No doubt the hip hop favourite was looked forward to being reunited with fiancee Kim

Read more: Kanye West arrives back in Los Angeles following promotional trip to China | Mail Online

Was he visiting the kids that are going to be making his shoes????
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Was just at the store. Cover of The Star says Kim's wedding disaster! 105 guests rsvp "No"; wedding planner quits over diva demands; 20 fittings and Kim still hates the dress; Kanye tormenting Kim over her weight plus they are in couples therapy already

LOL LOL
    I HOPE so!
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Well she is a heifer, so I believe erry word
    Now, now, heifers are beautiful animals!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

'We all know who's the hottest!' Brandon Jenner keeps up with Kim Kardashian as he mimics her hair-whipping bikini video in hilarious spoof
    By Shyam Dodge
    Published: 11:09 EST, 3 April 2014 | Updated: 15:24 EST, 3 April 2014

Kim Kardashian shared a self-indulgent bikini video that set the internet ablaze on Wednesday.

But the reality star and selfie-pro doesn't have to wait for Seth Rogen to do a parody as her own stepbrother Brandon Jenner couldn't help but spoof the racy slow-motion clip less than two hours later.

Recreating Kim's hair-whipping antics, the 32-year-old gets on all fours to perform his own sultry moves.

Poking fun: Brandon Jenner spoofed his stepsister Kim Kardashian in hilarious video

The bearded Jenner playfully captioned the video: 'We all know who's the hottest @Kimkardashian'.

Wearing blue shorts and a tight black T-shirt, Brandon whips his brunette locks around like a pro to the accompaniment of some Seventies bedroom music.

Kim's own video sees her in a nude bikini, submerged in a pool with the cryptic caption 'coming soon'.

Source material: Kim posted on Wednesday a self-indulgent video

It’s unclear from the 10 second video just what would be coming, other than Kim's need for a towel to dry herself.

Kim has just returned from a trip with her family to Thailand - but while Brandon was joined by his wife and bandmate Leah, Kim's fiance Kanye West, who begins the Australian leg of his Yeezus Tour on May 2 at Perth Arena, was absent.

Meanwhile, the 33-year-old, who plays mother to North West, discovered on Monday that not everyone has the patience for a Kardashian selfie.

Competition: The 32-year-old playfully teased Kim as he wrote 'We all know who's the hottest'

If you got it, f,aunt it: Brandon whipped his luxurious locks around

Kim got a bit of a shock when an elephant seemingly raised its trunk in protest at the picture-taking and reached for her long locks.

But in between selfie-taking and filming for her E! reality show, Kim has been displaying some interest in global politics, specifically the current affairs of Syria.

Dramatic: The musician got on all fours to really sell the hilarity

The reality star urged her 20 million followers on Twitter to save the ancient Armenian Christian village of Kessab, which was taken over by rebels last month.

'Please let's not let history repeat itself!!!!!! Let's get this trending!!!! #SaveKessab #ArmenianGenocide'.

Gotta sting when you're own stepbrother publically takes the piss!

And she's not "Armenian" she's American with a quarter-half Armenian heritage. I notice that she doesn't celebrate the Irish side of her heritage by getting involved with Irish politics.....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Was he visiting the kids that are going to be making his shoes????
    Off the top row!!!!! Go Nov

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Now, now, heifers are beautiful animals!!!
    Exactly....cattle everywhere are furious.
    Novice likes this.

I'm interested in 105 guests supposedly cancelling. Guess they didn't want to shell out for 105 gifts again and guess they never got their last 105 gifts returned either!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I'm interested in 105 guests supposedly cancelling. Guess they didn't want to shell out for 105 gifts again and guess they never got their last 105 gifts returned either!
    I think you are probably right on the money with that one. I bet there are a lot of guests who were invited to the last one who feel pretty damned duped by the scam/publicity stunt that was the last wedding. Notice I said "wedding" and not "marriage".
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

They would also have to go to Paris and probably get bussed to the wedding (not marriage!) It's a lot of fuss although great entertainment value.

Thread Information