Page 126 of 324 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

she dated Nick Cannon? lol Mariah Carey wont be happy

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    "she apparently had "concerns" over his highly-publicized "unsavory behavior." If this is true, it effectively means that Kim Kardashian refused to put up with the industry's bullshit in two hugely notable ways: firstly, she rejected the practice of cropping out any non-model thin body"

so I guess I've been wrong about her all this time, she's really a woman we should all look up to and aspire to be like. Silly me.
    So, Terry Richardson is supposed to be a friend of the Kardashian family, but Kum didn't want him shooting her because of the "unsavoury behaviour." Surely if they're "friends" (in exaggerated quotations gesture) she could've said, "Terry, no fuckin' nuding up or being a weirdo during my shoot, m'kay?"

I think Kum's reason for not wanting Terry to shoot her is that Terry doesn't photoshop the fuck out of his pictures.
    CL**, Novice and Callalily like this.
    [On Terry Richardson] "Dude is like a human version of a white, windowless van...." ~ Michael K.

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    She used to party with Paris Hilton.

Timothy Jackson/WENN
    Remember that?
    and of course there's PMK, partying at the club with her daughters (including kylie/kendall, who must've been about 13 back then).
    Stereo Inferno and SillyME54 like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

mjw
    Elite Member

Inside Kim Kardashian’s Charity Scandal: Tax Documents Reveal How She Funneled Cash From EBay Auction To Mom’s Church

“Giving comes from the heart,” Kim Kardashian has said. And hers certainly isn’t hurting her bottom line. After the reality star wasslammed recently for donating just 10% of proceeds from her eBay promotion to charity, RadarOnline.com has uncovered tax documents that reveal exactly how much she pads her own bank account with these “charity” auctions— and how other celebrities give much, much more.

In August 2012, for example, Kardashian hosted a charity auction after fiancée Kanye Westcleaned out her closet during an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. “The clothes I got rid of will be up on eBay,” she tweeted, “for a charity auction! Going to Life Change Community Church [the church mom Kris Jenner helped found -- and fund].” In the fine print, she revealed that only 10% of the proceeds would be a donation.

And though Kardashian’s financial records are private, and the church, as a tax-exempt organization, does not keep public records, Radar has uncovered 2012 tax documents from the company that processes charitable giving on eBay, revealing how much Kardashian gave, and how much she kept to herself.

According to the Paypal Charitable Giving Fund tax documents, Life Change Community Church received $19,975 after the auction. So how much did Kardashian keep?

She’s said, “When the eBay numbers get broken down, the auction management agency that posts for me gets a percentage for all their hard work, then, eBay listing fees, end of auction fees, eBay Store fees, Paypal fees, etc, all add up to about half the sale. Then I give 10% to charity.”

By her math, and the amount the charity received, the total amount of the sale could be roughly $399,500, making her final cut roughly $179,775, in comparison to the charity’s $19,975.

But any way you do the calculations, Kardashian’s contributions pale in comparison to those received by other celebrities’ charities.

That same year, Lady Gaga‘s Born This Way Foundation raised $167,754 on eBay, and Pencils of Promise raised $22,207 thanks to a charity auction by actress Sophia Bush, much like Kardashian’s clothing sales.

Inside Kim Kardashian’s Charity Scandal: Tax Documents Reveal How She Funneled Cash From EBay Auction To Mom’s Church | Radar Online

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo Inferno View Post
    So, Terry Richardson is supposed to be a friend of the Kardashian family, but Kum didn't want him shooting her because of the "unsavoury behaviour." Surely if they're "friends" (in exaggerated quotations gesture) she could've said, "Terry, no fuckin' nuding up or being a weirdo during my shoot, m'kay?"

I think Kum's reason for not wanting Terry to shoot her is that Terry doesn't photoshop the fuck out of his pictures.
    Didn't he also fuck Kendall? Not that I would put it past any of these broads to fuck a dude who had fucked someone else in their family. But Kanye's ego is not gonna handle that. I automatically assume that anyone photographed by this dude had to at least let themselves be jizzed on.

But I like your response better.
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Her face was actually quite beautiful before she started to fuck with it!
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Nick Cannon is on Access Hollywood and talking about his pas conquests. He names Kim and then says "of course there have been many after me..."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Kanye West Sentenced To Two Years Probation, 250 Hours Community Service, And Anger Management

Rapper entered no contest plea to a misdemeanour count of battery

By Chris Smith | omg – Tue, Mar 18, 2014

Let’s hope he can pull off orange overalls.
    Kanye West has been given 250 hours community service. Copyright [AKM-GSI]

Kanye West has been ordered to perform 250 hours of community service for his misdemeanor battery conviction after coming to blows with a paparazzo last year.

The Judge also sentenced that the 36-year-old rapper to two years probation and 24 anger management sessions.

Kanye’s lawyer entered a no contest plea (treated the same as guilty) after he was filmed running at photographer Daniel Ramos and attempting to pry his camera out of his hands at LAX airport.

Judge Alan Rubin will also review the community service to make sure Kanye does not receive special treatment due to his status.
    Kanye Wesr avoided jail after being filmed assaulting a pap. Copyright [Splash]
    Ramos was seen falling to the ground in the 15 second attack, sustaining injuries to his hip.

The photographer’s lawyer was however unimpressed with the judge’s ruling, calling for Kanye to be jailed.

He has also demanded that details of Kanye’s community service be made public.

[Kanye West makes surprise appearance on Arsenio Hall show]

[Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sign $1m prenup]

Ramos added: "I was only doing my job, and he broke the law.
    Kanye West will also have to go to anger management sessions. Copyright [Splash]

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/comment/om...2.html#XfNZJ8R

"I believe that if I did what he did to me, I would have been put behind bars."

This isn’t the first time Kim Kardashian’s husband-to-be has faced similar charges after he reached a civil settlement with a man he was accused of assaulting outside of a Beverley Hills chiropractor's office.

He will never last two years, not even two months is my guess
    rollo and Lily Bleu like this.

What happened with the guy who called Kim all sorts of names that he supposedly decked in a doctor's waiting room? Did any charges get pressed with that? Or did it just get dropped because it likely didn't happen (or at least happen THAT way)?
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

It says up there that the doctor's office episode reached a civil settlement. In other words, Here's some money. Please stfu.
    Bombshell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylkyn View Post
    It says up there that the doctor's office episode reached a civil settlement. In other words, Here's some money. Please stfu.
    You caught me. I totally didn't read the article.

Thanks for the info!
    Sylkyn likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Burger King Offers To Cater Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Wedding

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be bestowed with a royal feast on their wedding day -- if Burger King has anything to do with it.

A report circling in U.K. tabloids recently claimed that West bought Kardashian a chain of 10 Burger Kings in Europe to help make her "a real international businesswoman."

“As always, Kanye is thinking outside the box when it comes to gifts for Kim," a supposed source told the Daily Star. “She owns all the jewels anyone could ever want, so he is taking the practical route by investing in businesses for her instead. He knows the fast food industry is reliable and lucrative, plus BK is international so he thinks it’s the perfect fit for Kim."

While we find it a little hard to believe the rapper actually chose a bunch of burger joints as a wedding gift for his bride-to-be, Burger King was happy to play along.

"Burger King Corp. is familiar with the recent news stories regarding Kanye West and Kim Kardashian," a company spokesperson said in a statement to NME. "We are unaware of any purchase of BURGER KING® restaurants made by either Mr. West or Ms. Kardashian, but we're available to cater the wedding!"

Although Kardashian might be a Carl Jr.'s fan and West put his money behind Fatburger, it's hard to turn down a Whopper.

Burger King Offers To Cater Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Wedding

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Get ready for the Kardashian-bot: Robo-torso that can 'wear' any face, lipsync perfectly and even follow you around the room with its eyes revealed

• Any face can be projected onto the $24,000 robo-head
    • Eyes can be programmed to follow people round the room
    • Software can also sense the emotion of the person being talked to

By MARK PRIGG
    PUBLISHED: 22:35, 28 March 2014 | UPDATED: 23:46, 28 March 2014

A disembodied robot torso showing your colleagues face may at first seem a terrifying proposition, but researchers say this 'social robot' could actually be far more effective than traditional videoconferencing.
    It can be preloaded with standard faces or take on a colleagues, while sensors in the torso can track people in a room, and even work out their emotions.
    The $24,000 SociBot can even display famous faces, its makers claim - and can lip sync to their voice perfectly.
    Scroll down for video

+7

The SociBot allows people to videoconference, projecting their face onto the robot head.

+7

The researchers say any face - even that of a celebrity such as Kim Kardashian, could be projected onto the robot

'Socibot uses projective head technology, which we have now combined with a sophisticated mesh mapping algorithm, meaning your robot can have any face you desire - even your own,' the British firm behind the robot says.
    'Expressions and features are easy to modify and control.

'With voice recognition, facial tracking, lip-syncing, and speech synthesis in more than twenty languages, anyone can converse freely with our chattiest robot'

SociBot was originally designed for shopping centres, theme parks, airports, tourist information centres, science centers, and anywhere requiring personalised content delivered with a human touch.
    However, its makers say it could also find a place in homes and offices.
    'It also makes an ideal telepresence device, its human-like expressiveness conveying even subtle mood and tone while the fully integrated sensory array makes you feel like you're in the room, no matter the distance,' they say.

+7

+7

The Socibot can diaply any face, and can lipsync perfectly so it appears to be speaking in any voice.

The face is created by an internal Pico LED projector.

This projector allows it to create different articulate the types of facial expressions for different situations.
    Socibot and Socibot-Mini can also track the position of more than 12 people at a time, even in a crowd.

They can also detect gestures like hand waves and body poses.

The internal head projector can map any face onto any mould – allowing different facial features to be added.

+7

How it works: The Socibot contains a full computer, and uses a camera in its head to track users.

'To be social you need to be expressive,' Engineered Arts, the firm behind the project, says.
    'The eyes are the windows to the soul, and every face paints a picture.

'Fully integrated LED pico projection technology with custom developed optics means that SociBot's face is dynamic, easily-customisable and versatile.'
    'Expressions transform SociBot's face to suit his mood, or reflect the expressions of people looking at him.'

+7

+7

the robot contains a full computer, and its head and neck can move as it follows you around the room

Read more: The robot that can 'wear' any face | Mail Online

Lamest attempt to make technology relevant to the average person. Ever.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information