Page 122 of 324 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    What a farce. We'd never pimp our baby out. Uh huh honey.
    Damn you Rollo. Damn you straight to hell. I'd JUST gotten that stupid song out of my head.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    Damn you Rollo. Damn you straight to hell. I'd JUST gotten that stupid song out of my head.
    LOL. Really? I hear it everywhere!
    Bombshell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    the car shot does look pretty stiff and awkward. but i remember a while ago, there was a cover shot with the two of them - can't remember which mag - that looked like they might actually be a couple.
    It was probably after the photographer locked them in a room and played some Wiz Khalifa music.

Poor little baby. She does look like she doesn't know any of these people.

And why do they refer to Kylie Jenner as the young model? I thought that was the skinny one (the only skinny one) Kendall.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by *Kat* View Post

Kim is, understandably, very excited.

Kim Kardashian @KimKardashian

I can't even breath!

That is great news!
    I think she meant breathe, possibly...who knows. I really hope she gets a wrist tattoo a la Lindsey Lohan that reads "Just Breath".
    kasippu likes this.

'I'm being politically correct': Naomi Campbell bursts out laughing when asked about Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover

By SARAH MICHAEL
    PUBLISHED: 20:34, 25 March 2014 | UPDATED: 20:49, 25 March 2014

Naomi Campbell has graced countless Vogue covers during her 28-year modelling career.

And the 43-year-old beauty seemed less than impressed by US Vogue's decision to put Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover when she appeared on Australia's The Morning Show on Tuesday.

When TV host Kylie Gillies asked Naomi what she thought about the cover, the supermodel burst into a fit of laughter.

+3

'I'm a fashion model': Naomi Campbell hinted that she was unimpressed by US Vogue's decision to put Kim Kardashian and Kanye West on the cover

ĎI do not want to comment,í Naomi said.
    ĎBecause Iím a fashion model and Iíve been working for 28 years and when you get a Vogue cover itís a build in your career, itís a stepping stone to achieve that.
    ĎAnd you know Iím a fashion model so what more can I say.í
    Kylie then asked: ĎSo you think Kim and Kanye havenít earned the right to be on the cover?í

Naomi Campbell unimpressed Kayne and Kim Vouge cover

Naomi responded carefully, saying: ĎThose are your words, Iím being politically correct.
    ĎThatís Anna Wintourís choice to put them on the cover of her magazine, whoís to question it.

Read more: Naomi Campbell bursts out laughing when asked about Kim and Kanye's Vogue cover | Mail Online

The cover photo of Kim is so unflattering. Those dimples in the corners of her mouth caused by the vats of Juvaderm she can't stop injecting are very unflattering. And it's like you can't stop looking at them. They really draw your eye. I just keep staring at them and wonder, "Damn, does she realize how bad that looks?"

What's hilarious is that Kanye thought that demanding that he and Kim be on the cover of Vogue would make people take them more seriously. Watching the way this has completely backfired is amazing. It's just drawn even more attention to what a joke they are and to just how absurd the notion of them being on the cover (or in the magazine at all) is. I have yet to hear a single person express that they think this was a good choice, or that they suddenly have newfound admiration and respect for these assclowns because they're on the cover. Everyone sees it for exactly what it is: Kanye threw a shit fit and bullied Anna Wintour into featuring his dumpy, tasteless, idiotic girlfriend in the magazine, and she looks just as ridiculous and out of place on its pages as everyone knew she would. This has actually done the opposite of what Kanye expected it to achieve. It's made them both look even more foolish and unlikable than before.
    Last edited by southernbelle; March 25th, 2014 at 08:36 PM.

Anna Wintour cannot be bullied. This choice was made of her own free will.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Nah. I still say she was being blackmailed. There's probably an Anna Wintour sex tape or something.
    Novice likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I wonder if Kim anticipated this public reaction. It's vicious. She deserves every single bit of it but it's definitely no holds barred. It's gotta sting.

This probably falls under the category "There are more tears shed over prayers answered than unanswered."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Nah. I still say she was being blackmailed. There's probably an Anna Wintour sex tape or something.
    No way. If there was a sex tape PMK would already be brokering a deal for marketing.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Maybe it's a picture of Anna Wintour shopping at Payless Shoes.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

The sad thing is I remember the days when Kanye was a true music pioneer. Like when College Dropout came out, it really felt like there was this amazing new voice on the scene. It's sad that he's pissed it all away for...what? To make it in the fashion industry? He had a shit ton of credibility in music and was starting to be seen as a genius and he threw it all away to be a punchline. "Through the Wire" and "Jesus Walks" and a bunch of other songs are his legacy, why doesn't he work on making shit as good as that rather than getting a Vogue cover?

IDK. Is this what it felt like when John Lennon hooked up with Yoko Ono and did stunts like the bed-in?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    I wonder if Kim anticipated this public reaction. It's vicious. She deserves every single bit of it but it's definitely no holds barred. It's gotta sting.

This probably falls under the category "There are more tears shed over prayers answered than unanswered."
    I don't think so.... When you're a narcissist, who is surrounded by other narcissists, as well as people that are paid to agree with you and tell you how great you are, you always believe people will love you no matter what.

And when they don't, they're all just being "haters".
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; March 26th, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
    Flygirl and Palermo like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information