Page 120 of 324 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I think she looks quite nice in some of these. But him, what is it with the clenched jaw look? He looks ridiculous.

Vogue Calls Pimp Mama Kris “Agelessly Glamorous” And “Apricot-Skinned”

March 24, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Vogue is really going full troll for their April Fool’s Month issue with a Hobbit and a Gay Fish on the cover. Just like Ray-J’s boomerang dick over Kim Kardashian’sass, pictures from the spread have leaked and they’re all made of one hundred percent ridiculousness, but this one of a scared North West and a maniacal Pimp Mama Kris takes it all. A dude with a tattoo sleeve throws a “ha, this is really happening” look as a suffocating Kim tries not to rip that too-small-dress open by breathing and PMK throws a creepy clown whore smile that any child should run from. The “looking for the nearest exit” side-eye that Baby Seaweed is giving tops it all off.
    North is scared for her young life, because when you press your ear up to PMK’s face, you hear the sound of Lucifer cackling as his minions chant his name. North is also scared, because the last time she saw PMK holding a baby that close, PMK swallowed the baby whole before screaming about how her dark powers have been rejuvenated. So yeah, North isn’t exactly having a good time.
    And seriously, this picture says so much.

Vogue didn’t stop there. The article is also full of foolery. Vogue’s Hamish Bowlesdid the interview and I’m guessing he strolled in, threw a blank notepad on the floor and said, “Write whatever you want, whores, I can’t with this. I’m going to Fatburger”instead. Because the article is full of delusional dingles like this:
    “Anybody need anything?” asks the agelessly glamorous, apricot-skinned Kris, fluttering eyelashes as thick, long, and lustrous as a hummingbird’s wings. “Water? Vodka? Get on my train!” she laughs. “Just kidding!” Kris (who, as Kim notes, “goes by the name of Lovey, not Grandma!”) is an astute businesswoman and an executive producer of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, now in its eighth season. Her home office is stacked with Kardashian product and magazine spreads—there is even a framed copy of her estranged husband Olympic gold medalist Bruce Jenner’s 1979 GQ cover.
    Are we sure HAMish didn’t run into Bruce Jenner instead and that’s who he’s describing in that paragraph? If by all of that Hamish means that PMK is “pathetically holding onto her youth,” has skin like Belphegor’s foreskin, eyelashes as thick and spiny as the tarantulas in the afterworld and is a shameless pimp, then he nailed it.
    And in almost every picture, North West’s SOS face says it all and then some.

Pics: Vogue/Annie Leibovitz

Dlisted | Vogue Calls Pimp Mama Kris “Agelessly Glamorous” And “Apricot-Skinned”

darksithbunny likes this.

I have never in my life seen a woman who cares more about her own looks than looking lovingly at her baby

North, looks absolutely terrified with with his nasty grandmother, just terrified.
    Flygirl, Palermo and darksithbunny like this.

Vogue is now out of it's mind. Vogue editorials are never worth reading, but calling her glamorous? Kris has the worst fashion sense I've ever seen on a Beverly Hills matron, emphasis on the matron. Her Saturday Night Fever suits and Peter Pan collar dresses have got to go. Who dresses like that? The only nice thing I'll ever say is that I'd bite North's tush.

That whole family is just disgusting trash. Poor babeh. Of course PMK had to weasel her shameless ass into Vogue somehow.
    darksithbunny and Sylkyn like this.

Bruce could pull off that dress better than Kum.

That baby looks like she's with strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    I'd be curious to see what her lips look like without the liner and lipstick. She's clearly drawing and filling outside her natural lip line. I never see anyone do it in real life, just in photos. I wonder how strange that technique looks up close. Seems like it would look pretty comical.
    I do it when wearing prominent (e.g scarlet) lipstick) I've been doing it for years to even up the shape of my mouth, however, when you "draw" the shape, color the shape in with lip liner (that isn't brown/black/etc) so that it blends with your natural color - its a very effective tool, however that child has silicone or some such in her lips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

Look at poor little North's face. She's wondering who the fuck these people are.
    I saw a moment of the video and she AIRKISSES her own baby..... AIRKISSES!!!!! Who does that?
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Damn that is an ugly baby.
    Well, its representative of the pre-plastic surgery parents..... Its gonna happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    I do love the movement in the skirt in the last one, thats really pretty.
    Thumper! Is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    I have never in my life seen a woman who cares more about her own looks than looking lovingly at her baby
    You've not see the video that I did then! You're blessed!
    Kittylady likes this.

These photos are terrible. I'm surprised. They look like pictures I could take with my good camera.

The Kardashian genes are stronger than the West genes. That baby looks like her cousins.
    SoCalMarie likes this.

Kylie Jenner Plastic Surgery: Young Model Gets a Nose Job After Trampoline Accident With Sister Khloe Kardashian?

By Auj Lazaro
    First Posted: Mar 20, 2014 10:59 AM EDT

Kylie Jenner Plastic Surgery: Young Model Gets a Nose Job After Trampoline Accident With Sister Khloe Kardashian? : Entertainment : Latin Post

Kylie Jenner Instagram post (Photo : Instagram/kyliejenner)

Two of the youngest members of the Kardashian clan are bombarded with cosmetic surgery rumors like the speculated Kylie Jenner plastic surgery that changed her nose.

According to IBT, it is not much of a surprise to hear such plastic surgery news to come out about their family since most of their members like Kim Kardashian has been known for going through such procedures. After claims that OK!Australia reported on Kylie Jenner getting a Botox and plumped lips, the young model is now rumored to had gotten a nose job.

Apart from the representatives of the stars denying the news, other sites like the Style Caster believe that the Kylie Jenner plastic surgery news is true due to the recent accident she had with sister Khloe Kardashian. However, malicious minds still believe that the trampoline accident could have been staged just so there would be a considered excuse to get the nose job done.

Numerous Kylie Jenner fans are basing their observations on whether the news are true by checking out her Instagram pictures and comparing if there was really a noticeable difference with her nose.

In the meantime, the youngest Kardashian sibling posted a photo of herself in Instagram wearing a sexy black two-piece with her two friends, states Daily Mail UK. The young model and reality TV star also denied the rumors about her and Will Smith's son Jaden. It was with Seventeen Prom Magazine that she shared she doesn't have a boyfriend but would want to go through the real "boyfriend prom experience."
    Even if she does not have any romantic relationship with Jaden, she still considers him as one of her best guy friends. "I know I'd have fun with him - he makes me laugh and he is a great dancer," Kylie added of Jaden.

As for Kendall defending her sister against all the Kylie Jenner plastic surgery rumors, she only said, "Honestly, people can make something up and make other people believe it, and there's nothing you can do about it," as stated during an Extra TV interview.

That poor baby looks so frightened and unhappy and that is just the start of it.
    Lily Bleu, Palermo and Kittylady like this.

Why are they even talking to these girls about going to their Prom. They don't go to school anymore. Kris is taking care of their education with tutors since they are too busy and too famous for school.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

This comment on Vogue's Facebook page is priceless!

Elite Member

She just looks like a cheap prop to Kanye's Vogue spread... Maybe Anna had the last laugh after all.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I find it awesome that despite everything, Kim doesn't get one solo picture and the fact that her MOTHER shows up in one is hysterical. I can just imagine PMK weaseling her way into one shot while Kanye stormed off in rage and Kim just vacantly stared at herself.

Thread Information