Page 116 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

The grim reaper and his minion on their way to snatch more souls from the fools that follow them.

More like the glum reaper. He never looks happy with her.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Saw this on the Vogue Facebook comments. Readers really are not happy. I love this! A petition to fire A.W.
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/916/1...0035&cid=fb_na

^^I am SO going to sign that!!
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Speaking of important petitions, did Obama ever address the demand to deport Bieber? Aren't we still waiting for satisfaction on that one?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'm going to be the odd one here and ask.. What's the big deal? There are far worse people in the world than these two and her family!!
    Novice likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

That they have so much fame and do absolutely nothing. Useless, talentless and yet they somehow are looked up to as role models.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Silver Member

Seems to me Vogue got itself the perfect cover girl and boy with this dumbass duo. Vain, shallow, materialistic, narcissistic, unself-aware, smug... everything this couple is and aspires to be, Vogue caters to and represents.

Kanye is a douchebag but he is not untalented. "College Dropout" is one of the greatest albums I've ever heard. His newest music is terrible but I really think he is going through mental health issues and the downturn in his music reflects that.

Kim, on the other hand, is completely untalented.

And I don't want to see either of them on the cover of Vogue. I want to see models damn it! MODELS. A diverse group of people actually trained as models. Is that too much to ask?!
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Kim, through her strength of character"

I wouldn't be able to say that with a straight face.
    I know right... Coz I thought it was a sex tape....

"At least Anna Wintour herself has Kimye’s back. She defended the cover in the issue’s Editor’s Letter, saying:

“Part of the pleasure of editing Vogue, one that lies in a long tradition of this magazine, is being able to feature those who define the culture at any given moment, who stir things up, whose presence in the world shapes the way it looks and influences the way we see it. I think we can all agree on the fact that that role is currently being played by Kim and Kanye to a T. (Or perhaps that should be to a K?)”"

Culture? The only culture KK has is growing in her sweaty ass crack!
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzybabe View Post
    The only way this isn't the lowest-selling cover ever is if the Kardashian clan themselves go out and buy all the copies. I mean, do they really have any fans left? Their clothing line tanked, their perfume tanked, their TV Show is bleeding viewers, every other magazine that has had them on the cover suffered huge drops in sales for their issue(s), etc.

I hope losing a shitload of subscribers was worth it for Anna Wintour. People were already dissatisfied with their recent covers and refusal to put models back on the covers, this will only make the exodus swifter. Vogue readers/subscribers are way more discerning (read: snobby) than other fashion magazine audiences. I expect to see a Kardashian on something like Cosmopolitan, never thought I'd see one on Vogue.
    What's next? Courtney Stodden? One of the "Real Housewives?" One of the "Duck Dynasty" women? Snooki/JWow?
    I doubt that the majority of subscribers are cancelling, plus the sales that this issues makes by having the Glum-Twins on the cover will more than make up for it.
    Vogue will be bought by a completely different market than normal and some of them will continue to purchase it.
    Its a clever move to appeal to a different market.
    The international sales of US Vogue will be phenomenal as they are on tv overseas.

However, I strongly suspect that this was ordered by AW's boss.
    "The 36-year-old rapper...is giving his fiancee 10 Burger King restaurants throughout Europe as a wedding gift...plus BK is international so he thinks it's the perfect fit for Kim."

"Kanye wants to buy her 10 restaurants across the UK, Italy and France, making her a real international businesswoman."

Is this a joke? 'cause I'm laughing.
    Kanye needs to re-think the definition of "restaurant" IMO.

"The 36-year-old rapper...is giving his fiancee 10 Burger King restaurants throughout Europe as a wedding gift...plus BK is international so he thinks it's the perfect fit for Kim."

"Kanye wants to buy her 10 restaurants across the UK, Italy and France, making her a real international businesswoman."

Is this a joke? 'cause I'm laughing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie B View Post
    Kum Kardashian, International Burger Kween.
    She's got that ambition, baby, look in her eyes,
    This week she mopping floors
    Next week it's the fries.

My god, why does she insist on wearing ill-fitting clothing?!? On a daily basis no less....

And by "she" I mean "Kanye", why does Kanye insist on putting Kim in such ill-fitting clothing....

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

"toned pins" my ass

Gold Member

Novice wrote:
    I doubt that the majority of subscribers are cancelling, plus the sales that this issues makes by having the Glum-Twins on the cover will more than make up for it.
    Vogue will be bought by a completely different market than normal and some of them will continue to purchase it.
    Its a clever move to appeal to a different market.
    The international sales of US Vogue will be phenomenal as they are on tv overseas.
    Well we'll have no idea how much it sold until the numbers come out but I think you're underestimating the anger here. Vogue is a high-end magazine whose subscribers don't care for the Kardashians. Yeah you'll get some casual fans who may pick up the magazine but there is no guarantee they will keep buying. Meanwhile your hard-core subscribers and supporters are livid. Way to alienate the core supporters. There are already scores of readers who have abandoned U.S. Vogue because they want models back on the covers (which I agree with).

Also, despite the canards being put out by the Kardashian PR firm, magazines with the Kardashians don't really sell - the only magazine they sell well is Cosmo.

Who knows? The publicity could very well work out in Vogue's favor and Kardashian supporters will rush out and buy the magazine, but it will be a short-term victory for Vogue because of the lost credibility.
    sluce likes this.

Kylie has gotten the Kim. Starting with major lip injections & possible cheek injections/implants..

Before:

After:

"Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Thread Information