Page 115 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

I used to buy one on my way to visit my Grandmother who suffers with dementia. She still loves to look at pictures that are 'the height of fashion.'

So I won't be doing that anymore.
    firebrat1229 and kasippu like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Indeed. I think even grandma with dementia won't be fooled by this trick.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

kasippu and rollo like this.

Silver Member

Never bought Vogue US, only flicked through other people's copies of Vogue UK. Luckily Vogue US isn't sold as widely as Vogue UK here.

It's official Anna Wintour has lost it! I only had some respect for her because of her refusal to put Kim on the cover of Vogue. That's gone! She's simultaneously shot herself in the foot, the magazine has lost any shred of credibility it had left and will become a walking joke amongst the fashion elite.

Loyal readers and longtime subscribers are so furious with the decision - just peep on their official Facebook page and Twitter. They are seething! I will not be surprised if they temporarily have no letters to the editor column because of the barrage of abuse and stick they are getting from their loyal target audience.

Hahaha, I love SMG for that comment!! Bonus points for that. She should have tweeted something snarky back to Jonathan Cheban. Like he matters? A*shole

Somewhere in Italy, Giorgio Armani is popping bottles of champagne and cackling with glee at Anna bowing to Kanye to give Kim a cover!

Silver Member

Of course Kanye HAD to be on the cover with Kim. That's how Kim got it. A package deal or no cover.
    sam_h786 likes this.

I wonder how Kanye's designer boyfriend feels about them getting the cover. Hopefully he'll have another bitch-fit and design her another lovely frock to wear, similar to the 'granny's tablecloth' he designed for her when she was pregnant.
    joebob likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Kanye West buys Kim Kardashian fast food chainby BANG Showbiz | Story: 111517 - Mar 21, 2014 / 11:29 am

Photo: BANG Showbiz - BANG Showbiz. All rights reserved.
    Kanye West buys Kim Kardashian fast food chain

Kanye West is buying Kim Kardashian a chain of fast food eateries.

The 36-year-old rapper, who owns several Fatburger bistros in Chicago through his company KW Foods LLC, is giving his fiancee 10 Burger King restaurants throughout Europe as a wedding gift.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "As always, Kanye is thinking outside the box when it comes to gifts for Kim.

"She owns all the jewels anyone could ever want, so he is taking the practical route by investing in businesses for her instead.

"He knows the fast food industry is reliable and lucrative, plus BK is international so he thinks it's the perfect fit for Kim.

"Kanye wants to buy her 10 restaurants across the UK, Italy and France, making her a real international businesswoman."

The 'Bound 2' hitmaker wants Kim to step away from her reality TV series 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' and start carving out a successful career in business.

The source added: "That's where he sees her future career, away from reality TV."

Meanwhile, the couple - who have nine-month-old daughter North together - are reportedly set to tie the knot in Paris on May 24.

Source:Kanye West buys Kim Kardashian fast food chain - Entertainment News - Castanet.net

So is Vogue getting the exclusive wedding photos in exchange for the cover?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    "He knows the fast food industry is reliable and lucrative, plus BK is international so he thinks it's the perfect fit for Kim.
    While fast food may come close, there isn't much that is a "perfect fit" on Kim.

Q.E.D. by every last picture of her.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Or maybe he wants her fat and is a feeder. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Or maybe he wants her fat and is a feeder. LOL
    Or maybe he figures her chowing down on burgers too fatten up her ass is cheaper than her injections.

Gold Member

The only way this isn't the lowest-selling cover ever is if the Kardashian clan themselves go out and buy all the copies. I mean, do they really have any fans left? Their clothing line tanked, their perfume tanked, their TV Show is bleeding viewers, every other magazine that has had them on the cover suffered huge drops in sales for their issue(s), etc.

I hope losing a shitload of subscribers was worth it for Anna Wintour. People were already dissatisfied with their recent covers and refusal to put models back on the covers, this will only make the exodus swifter. Vogue readers/subscribers are way more discerning (read: snobby) than other fashion magazine audiences. I expect to see a Kardashian on something like Cosmopolitan, never thought I'd see one on Vogue.

What's next? Courtney Stodden? One of the "Real Housewives?" One of the "Duck Dynasty" women? Snooki/JWow?
    firebrat1229 and SoCalMarie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybabe View Post
    The only way this isn't the lowest-selling cover ever is if the Kardashian clan themselves go out and buy all the copies. I mean, do they really have any fans left? Their clothing line tanked, their perfume tanked, their TV Show is bleeding viewers, every other magazine that has had them on the cover suffered huge drops in sales for their issue(s), etc.
    Which they will do, because they can afford wasting away hundreds of thousands of dollars like that.
    **awaits the PR fluff piece to be sent out: "Vogue's Best Selling Issue!"**

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybabe View Post
    What's next? Courtney Stodden? One of the "Real Housewives?" One of the "Duck Dynasty" women? Snooki/JWow?
    Don't give Anna any more ideas!
    lizzybabe likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

"The 36-year-old rapper...is giving his fiancee 10 Burger King restaurants throughout Europe as a wedding gift...plus BK is international so he thinks it's the perfect fit for Kim."

"Kanye wants to buy her 10 restaurants across the UK, Italy and France, making her a real international businesswoman."

Is this a joke? 'cause I'm laughing.
    Bombshell likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Kum Kardashian, International Burger Kween.

Thread Information