Page 114 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Kim, through her strength of character"

I wouldn't be able to say that with a straight face.

What she means is, "through her strength to be on all fours for longer than 20 minutes"... Kudos Kim, Kudos

Dear Anna,

First....

Second, did Kanye pay for final cut picture decisions too? Because that is an awful cover photo.
    Their positioning/posing is awful.
    The composition of the photo (lighting, camera placement, etc) is awful.
    And the colors are so muted (just like Kim's wardrobe, exactly how Kanye styles her) that there is nothing about that cover captures the eye.

It's a bad sign when you have to write a Editor's Note solely defending your cover model's creditability.
    Get it together.

xoxo,
    SoCal.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; March 21st, 2014 at 09:00 PM.
    CL**, Laurent and kasippu like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Kim looks pretty wide on the cover, unlike her own photshopped pics.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Oh goodness, what the hell is on the "Bonus Disk"?
    Merlot-N-Bali likes this.

czb

i don't think the cover looks bad. or maybe my glass of limoncello was too big. not sure which.

jonathan cheban needs to crawl back under the shadow of kimdenburg'sTM ever expanding ass.
    Novice likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    "shot" by "top photographer" Annie Liebowitz. LOL. Annie jumped the shark years ago. Now Anna joins her.
    What are the chances of Anna losing her job? lol i wish that would happen.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Sarah Michelle Gellar & More Haters Diss Kimye’s ‘Vogue’ Cover
    Fri, March 21, 2014 5:24pm EDT by tierneyhl 40 Comments

Kim Kardashian couldn’t be happier that she finally got her ‘Vogue’ cover. As for the rest of the world … not so much. Sarah Michelle Gellar leads the pack of haters who took to Twitter to diss the mag and Kim’s cover. See what they had to say right here!

Apparently Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are not Sarah Michelle Gellar‘s cup of tea. The former Buffy star is just one of many people threatening to cancel their Vogue subscription after editrix Anna Wintour‘s controversial decision to put Kimye on the cover of the mag’s April 2014 issue.

Poor Kim and Kanye! It’s probably hard for them to enjoy their moment in the sun with everyone throwing shade their way. Just take a look at what some of the power couple’s haters had to say on Twitter:

Ouch! Some of these comments are pretty harsh!

Sarah Michelle ✔ @RealSMG
    Follow
    Well......I guess I'm canceling my Vogue subscription. Who is with me???
    4:16 PM - 21 Mar 2014

Bridgette suzette @Bridgesuzette
    Dear @voguemagazine - just called and cancelled my subscription . Some places are sacred, like the cover of vogue. How could you!!

Gloria Cases @gloriacases
    The day Vogue died.

Gloria Fallon @GloriaFallon123
    I think it's time Vogue went back to putting models on the cover.

naris @CrazyDiamondddd
    I hate Vogue now, boycott it

Chad Hensley @chadalackgrillz
    I will never buy another issue of Vogue. I rebuke it in the name of the lord.

Amanda Stallcup @Manda_Pleaze_
    Anna, lets go back to calling Kim "the worst thing since socks & sandals" & keep her out of vogue
    Sincerely,
    Everyone with an ounce of class

At least Anna Wintour herself has Kimye’s back. She defended the cover in the issue’s Editor’s Letter, saying:

“Part of the pleasure of editing Vogue, one that lies in a long tradition of this magazine, is being able to feature those who define the culture at any given moment, who stir things up, whose presence in the world shapes the way it looks and influences the way we see it. I think we can all agree on the fact that that role is currently being played by Kim and Kanye to a T. (Or perhaps that should be to a K?)”

Kim Kardashian’s ‘Vogue’ Cover With Kanye West For April 2014 Revealed

Kim’s longtime dream came true when she graced the cover of Vogue magazine for the very first time — and in a wedding dress with Kanye, no less!

The April 2014 cover of the high-fashion magazine features the couple, and inside Kim shows off one gorgeous gown after another — we can’t think of a better way to gear up for the couple’s upcoming nuptials!

Shot by famed photog Annie Leibovitz, the spread features Kim and Kanye in a slew of loved-up poses as Kim models some truly gorgeous wedding gowns. Despite the backlash, the couple couldn’t be happier about their shoot.

So what do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Was Sarah Michelle Gellar mean to diss Kimye’s Vogue cover? Whose side are you on? Let us know!

Sarah Michelle Gellar On Kim Kardashian’s ‘Vogue’ Cover: More Haters Diss Kimye - Hollywood Life
    BelledeJour likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I can't stand Anna Wintour, but I did respect her for refusing to put that repugnant cow on the cover. So much for that. Who'll be the next cover model(s), Mama June and Honey Boo Boo? Or perhaps Skanky Glanville? The possibilities are endless when you are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    Lily Bleu and Stereo Inferno like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Oh goodness, what the hell is on the "Bonus Disk"?
    I'm guessing really classy stuff, like footage of them having tea with the Queen and a monologue from Kim explaining her political stance in detail
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

HA!

^Someone shared that in the D-Listed comments.

Anna Wintour Wants You To Know That Kanye Didn’t Beg Her For That Vogue Cover

March 21, 2014 / Posted by: Michael K

Wintour
    took a little time away from editing the May issue of Vogue withCourtney Stodden on the cover (I WISH!!!) to release her editor’s note explaining why she decided to put a soulless, hallowed out, talentless wax mannequin with the personality of popped bubble wrap on the April cover. Anna could’ve just said, “Um, I put Blake NotSoLively on the cover of Vogue TWICE, so putting soulless mannequins on the cover is sort of my thing as of late,” and we’d all be like, okay, okay, you’re right. But instead, the head madam of the Death Eaters spewed out some lukewarm shit about how Kim Kartrashian and Kanye West are currently the sheer definition of influential. Methinks Anna hasn’t been getting her usual supply of virgin’s blood and her brain isn’t operating at its fullest, because I’m pretty sure she’s mixing up “influential” and “influenza.”

Here’s a piece of her note:
    “Part of the pleasure of editing Vogue, one that lies in a long tradition of this magazine, is being able to feature those who define the culture at any given moment, who stir things up, whose presence in the world shapes the way it looks and influences the way we see it. I think we can all agree on the fact that that role is currently being played by Kim and Kanye to a T. (Or perhaps that should be to a K?)
    As for the cover, my opinion is that it is both charming and touching, and it was, I should add, entirely our idea to do it; you may have read that Kanye begged me to put his fiancee on Vogue’s cover. He did nothing of the sort. The gossip might make better reading, but the simple fact of the matter is that it isn’t true.”

Death Eater, please. Here are the 4 reasons why Anna Wintour did it:

1. Every time she’d open her closet to pull out another $3,000 dress to wear, Kanye would pop out and scream, “PUTKIMONVOGUE!” Every time she opened up the door to the basement that’s full of the blood slaves she feeds from, Kanye would pop out and scream, “PUTKIMONVOGUE!” It screwed with her appetite, so she finally gave in.

2. Even though she’s a die-hard Death Eater, putting Kim on the cover gives her bonus points with the Illuminati.

3. Anna is a future-seer and knew that Buffy the Vampire Slayer would hate this. Buffy has killed a few of Anna’s kind, so this is payback.

4. She knows that shit will sell. Pimp Mama Kris will buy at least 200,000 copies to wallpaper the outside of her whore house headquarters with. And every medical professional will use the cover to treat patients with constipation. One look at Kim on the cover of Vogue and BOOM the runs.

Here’s Vogue’s newest darling dingle going camera shopping while wearing a dress that a Midwestern, pregnant high school senior wore to her prom in 1968. The hell is she doing with her hands? Did someone ask her how wide her vag is or is she trying to make the Illuminati sign. Bitch can’t even make the Illuminati sign right.

http://dlisted.com/2014/03/21/anna-wintour-wants-you-to-know-that-kanye-didnt-beg-her-for-that-vogue-cover/#.UyznYScHo7s.twitter
    *Kat* likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    It's a bad sign when you have to write a Editor's Note solely defending your cover model's creditability.

This is a salient point that I think Anna needs to read over and over again until she beats herself 1000x with a wet noodle.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Bronze Member

Maybe it's just me...but I think Toronto's Crack-Smoking Mayor Rob Ford is much more deserving of a cover since he definitely "stirs things up".

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

haha the james franco and seth one is gold!

Yup, Vogue is done. I cancelled my subscription yesterday. Have had it for 17 years.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

It's seems like many people are cancelling their Vogue subscription. Good bye Vogue and Anna.

Thread Information