Page 11 of 324 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I looked at mine about a week after delivery. I tore, and ended up with stitches, and it felt like one of my stitched was messed up. It wasn't a pretty sight, my stitches were ok, but it looked like Gertie got mauled by a grizzly bear.

My labors were "easy" because I was hopped up on an epidural, that was loaded with Fentanyl. I couldn't feel jack shit, from the waist down.
    I almost passed out reading your post . The mere mention of tearing and stitches in that area makes me want to faint .
    These two are just the worst , there is just nothing left to say about them .

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    Most moms are still bleeding just days after birth. I've had 4 kids (out of my vagina) so I'm calling bullshit on her a) looking at it and b) it looking better than before. Honestly, at a week post partum that was the last thing on my mind.

Why can't she just be real? Does she think spewing vapid shit like this makes her more relatable somehow? I wonder how many days she gave herself to recover before she went back under the knife to further fuck up her face?
    Seriously. It was all I could do to convince myself I really did need to pee, and just try to not think about how painful that whole process was going to be. I didn't even want to think about the stitches down there, let alone feel them or look at them.

Maybe that vag was just so abused and used that little 4 pounder just fell right out.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

To me, it sounds as if she is determined to convince the world (or herself), that she is exactly the same person as before, that the birth of her first child didn't affect her physically or emotionelly: It didn't hurt, her vag looks the same, she wants to pose naked, her baby is her BFF, they "hang" all day.

I just don't think, she has a maternal bone in her body. I hope they keep the same nanny for many years, so North has a parent-figure in her life.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I just don't think, she has a maternal bone in her body.
    She probably had it removed to make more room for the arse implants.
    sprynkles, aggie, badgers! and 8 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Ok, I do believe that I really did have the easiest birth ever (2 hrs start to finish, no contractions, was at 4 cm when I got to the hospital and went from 4-10 in half an hour) but there was no way in the world I was going to be putting a mirror anywhere near my vagina to check it out afterwards. I'd like to return to my potential conspiracy theory again - DoucheLord West and Cim really both aspire to be Beyonce, she faked her pregnancy, so why wouldn't the Wests?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

It was a real baby in there. She wasn't ginormous for nothing! But it's awful the way it is STILL all about her and her hotness and touting for business all day long.

Didn't we hear it was an EMERGENCY and the baby nearly wasn't OK and poor Cimmy had to recover from the terrible trauma? Now we know she was recovering (sort of) from yet more ps.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    Most moms are still bleeding just days after birth. I've had 4 kids (out of my vagina) so I'm calling bullshit on her a) looking at it and b) it looking better than before. Honestly, at a week post partum that was the last thing on my mind.

Why can't she just be real? Does she think spewing vapid shit like this makes her more relatable somehow? I wonder how many days she gave herself to recover before she went back under the knife to further fuck up her face?
    I can believe she looked at it. Her vag is her money maker. She was probably terrified about it being damaged. She was, of course, lying when she said it looked better. That's just her pr instinct. "I'm hotter than ever!"

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    To me, it sounds as if she is determined to convince the world (or herself), that she is exactly the same person as before, that the birth of her first child didn't affect her physically or emotionelly: It didn't hurt, her vag looks the same, she wants to pose naked, her baby is her BFF, they "hang" all day.

I just don't think, she has a maternal bone in her body. I hope they keep the same nanny for many years, so North has a parent-figure in her life.
    Exactly. I bet at this point she's had rejuvenation though.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It was a real baby in there. She wasn't ginormous for nothing! But it's awful the way it is STILL all about her and her hotness and touting for business all day long.

Didn't we hear it was an EMERGENCY and the baby nearly wasn't OK and poor Cimmy had to recover from the terrible trauma? Now we know she was recovering (sort of) from yet more ps.
    yes. so either the delivery was so hard she blocked it or it was fake.

as an aside, i had a c-section and the incision was pretty uncomfortable for some time afterwards. the last think i would have wanted to do was squat over a mirror to check out my hoo-ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Quat View Post
    Kim Kardashian: 'Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever'

"When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror," she said.

Source: Kim Kardashian: 'Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever'
    Visuals of lochia, make it stop please.

'There'll be fighter jets at next summer's wedding': Kanye West planning extravagant nuptials, while Kim Kardashian 'definitely' wants more children

By ELEANOR GOWER
    PUBLISHED: 20:02, 28 October 2013 | UPDATED: 20:02, 28 October 2013

It had initially been reported that Kim Kardashian was hoping for a more low key ceremony when she ties the knot for the third time.
    But Kanye West doesn't have a reputation of doing things by halves.

In an interview with Power 106's morning radio show Big Boy's Neighbourhood on Monday, the 36-year-old rapper hinted at an extravagant wedding to take place next summer.

Scroll down for video...

Extravagant planning: Kanye West, pictured in Las Vegas on Saturday, plans fighter jets at next summer's wedding to to Kim Kardashian

'Two words: "fighter jets",' said Kanye when asked for a hint about the nuptials, while already repeatedly referring to Kim as his 'wife.'
    Kanye's comments will come as no surprise following his over-the-top proposal at the AT & T baseball Park in San Francisco on Kim's birthday.

'I was nervous a little bit,' Kanye admitted in the interview as reported by E! 'But more about everything being on cue.'

The infamous perfectionist also revealed it took four different jewellers and a lot of time to get Kim's 15 carat diamond engagement ring absolutely perfect.

Kim Kardashian discusses her recent engagement

Gushing: Kanye said he was a little nervous about his proposal, but more abut 'everything being one cue'

'[Kim] knew I was eventually going to ask her to marry me,' he said. 'I just had to get that ring right. I worked with four different jewelers. Three rings were made and only one hit the ringer and that was Lorraine [Schwartz]'s.
    'I actually changed the ring the night before. The ring was less than four hours old when I gave it to her.'
    The rapper said he thought 'it would be dope' to propose to Kim in the baseball stadium, in front of an orchestra playing a version of Lana Del Rey ballad Young & Beautiful just before her friends and family congratulated her, pouring out of the dugouts.

And Kanye added the proposal went exactly to plan aside from the lights which were not 'exactly how I wanted them to be.'

So happy: Kim shows off the 15 carat diamond engagement ring meticulously designed by Kanye, following his proposal in San Francisco

All drama: Kanye said he thought his proposal on the big screen at the AT & T park in San Francisco 'would be dope'

Adding to my family: Kim revealed she 'definitely' wants more children after giving birth to baby North West in June

And in true confident style, Kanye also joked that his proposal now puts pressure on other men who are pondering the perfect way to propose.

'I gotta apologise to the race of males for turning up so much,' he laughed before waxing lyrical about his famous fiancÚ with whom he welcomed baby daughter North back in June.

'I wanted to marry that girl from the first time I saw her,' he said. 'Kim and I are the perfect balance.'
    Kanye said he was most proud of his patience in waiting for Kim, who dated sports star Reggie Bush and infamously married Kris Humphries for 72 days. Their divorce was finalised earlier this year.

'I had to wait through a bunch of other relationships to finally get the chance,' he said, adding he purchased a cellphone for the first time in three years just to speak and text with Kim after her split from Humphries.
    Meanwhile, Kim is already hoping to add to her family, telling talk show Extra she is 'definitely' looking to expand her brood.

Despite having previously spoken about her difficult pregnancy - which resulted in North being born five weeks premature - Kim says giving birth to her first child left her feeling so elated that she would recommend parenthood to everyone.

'[Becoming a parent is] everything you could ever imagine and more,' she gushed to Extra. 'It's the best feeling [and] it's the most rewarding job. I recommend everyone go through the process.'
    Kim, who celebrated her birthday in a lacy white dress, at Tao in Las Vegas on Saturday night, also revealed she was left 'shaking' at Kanye's proposal

She explained: 'I was shaking so much, shaking the entire time! Like, "Is this really happening?" It was like an out-of-body experience. [Everyone] thought it was a surprise birthday party. Everyone - my sisters - it was such a surprise.'

Patience: The couple have known each other for years but got together after Kim's split from Kris Humphries

Read more: Kanye West planning extravagant nuptials with fighter jets next summer, while Kim Kardashian 'definitely' wants more children' | Mail Online

Elite Member

Ten bucks says they split before the wedding. And it will truly be epic after the split, when Kanye goes off about the entire Kuntrash family- no doubt he won't hold back. *fingers crossed*

Also, this dumb ho finally got people not hating her as much and the first thing she reveals on her pathetic shit show is "My vag is better than before and I'm gonna do Playboy!" ?? God, she is a fucking genius I swear.
    Last edited by Clubber Lang; October 28th, 2013 at 05:13 PM.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Fighter jets? So another tasteful affair I see

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I was just coming here to mention something along the same lines. I'm uninitiated in the ways of spawning but even I was wondering how she could have been thrilled by a cooch inspection just a couple of days after any sort of birth. I figured that even after a c-section it would be gloopy down there.
    Yep, still goopy even after a c-section. Just no outward trauma to the vag.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    yes. so either the delivery was so hard she blocked it or it was fake.

as an aside, i had a c-section and the incision was pretty uncomfortable for some time afterwards. the last think i would have wanted to do was squat over a mirror to check out my hoo-ha.
    Exactly. I don't know any woman, and I have some weird friends, that was worried about how their nether regions looked.

This girl is delusional. Next, she's going to try to convince people she shits perfumed rainbows and pisses rose water.
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Fighter jets? So another tasteful affair I see
    How very royal of them. "Kanye hearts Cim" lighting up the sky with their smoke trails. He doesn't seem to be able to actually talk to her (or the baby.) It's all about stupid PR messages for the general public to see and roll their eyes into the back of their heads. I'm sure he thinks he is Richard Burton wooing Elizabeth Taylor with his extravagant gestures. Actually I hope he wastes his money on ridiculous jewels. Richard Burton almost went broke doing that and still got divorced - twice.

There is another article where Kanye says he apologises for raising the bar for all the other men out there.
    Bombshell and Palermo like this.

They probably had to sew her vag up to keep the kid in.
    Sylkyn likes this.

Thread Information