Page 109 of 324 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Silver Member

i like Khloe's personality but she needs to stop with the butt injections, she looks ridiculous. and she seems to be going overboard since the breakup with Lamar.
    Kendall and Kylie are beautiful- more beautiful than their sisters - i hope they don't get plastic surgery and ruin it like the rest of their family has!

How much do you think Kim paid Khloe to do that to herself, so that Kim could claim "It's just my genes! See? My sister has the same ass!" Apparently we are suppose to not see what we see in old pictures. Pay no attention to the small regular ass behind the screen!!
    sluce, Just Kill Me and Flygirl like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

What sort of Nomi Malone bullshit nails does Kylie have on?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    What sort of Nomi Malone bullshit nails does Kylie have on?
    ^ This made me laugh out loud.

Honeythorn likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That is the same day? at the same party? with the same bikini? Great way to share an STD.

fgg

kylie is the fuggest of the bunch (yes, even worse than kourtney) but how ridiculous is it of kim to try to take attention away from a 16 year old. this whole family needs to DIAF.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Kim Kardashian's $11million marital home shows little sign of progress with derelict rooms and loose roof tiles

By CAROLINE PROSSER
    PUBLISHED: 12:14, 14 March 2014 | UPDATED: 16:45, 14 March 2014

They splashed out $11 million on a Bel Air mansion as their marital home.

But despite Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s plan to have their home completed by the summer, it seems little progress has been made.

With loose tiles on the roof, scaffolding still up and only a few builders on site, it appears that Kim’s dream family home is far from becoming a reality.

+8

Preparations: Kim Kardashian, who is planning to wed Kanye West in May, intends to move into her dream family home in Bel Air in July

At the start of the year, the home was in a similar state, while the only obvious modifications seem to be some panelling on the right of the house and the removal of the pool, which has been covered with blue sheeting.

The couple, who plan to get married in Paris in May, are currently living with Kim’s mother, Kris Jenner, in Hidden Hills, California, while their new home is being completed.
    The couple and their baby daughter North, born last year, were reportedly hoping to move in by July 2014, with the mansion to be equipped with a new gym, cinema, bowling alley and basketball court.

+8

Dream home: Despite Kim and Kanye's plans on having the mansion completed in July, little progress appears to have been made

+8

Painstaking: The home was seen covered in scaffolding and in a similar state in January

+8

Slow: Only a few builders were spotted on-site, who were seen installing panelling

+8

Young family: Kanye and Kim are planning the perfect home for the couple and their baby daughter North

Kim Kardashian and Kanye furniture shopping in Beverly Hills

The drawn-out building work is allegedly causing tension between the couple, with Life & Style reporting earlier this year that Kanye is ‘impossible to please.’

'She just wants to be settled,' a source said. 'Not squatting in someone else's house.'

The Bel-Air property that was purchased a year ago won't be done until July or August, reported the weekly.

+8

Potential: The sprawling home is set in a luxurious Bel Air neighbourhood

+8

Imposing: The property is one of the largest homes in the area

'The house has a long way to go before they can move in,' added the source. 'It's frustrating for Kim.'
    Her fiancÚ isn't making it any easier.

'He's a total snob when it comes to style, design and architecture.... he thinks nothing of changing direction midway and starting over,' said the source.

'He's a control freak and flies off the handle when things don't go his way.’

MailOnline has contacted representatives for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West for comment.

+8

Original state: The couple stripped the home, which was purchased in 2013

Read more: Kim Kardashian's $11million marital home shows little sign of progress with derelict rooms and loose roof tiles | Mail Online

fgg

what a waste! what kind of state was it in that they had to take the actual exterior walls down??
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Silver Member

i bet they'll live in it for all of 6 months before they break up
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

Truthfully, Kendall is the only one that is pretty. Kim used to be, but that ship sailed long ago. Kylie is almost as ugly as busted face Khloe. She looks like she took a few rounds with Mike Tyson. None of them have a decent personality. They're all whiny, nasally, baby-talking, valley girl sounding bitches. I don't know how people have the patience to watch their show. Khloe is one of those people that thinks she's really edgy and funny with her humor when all she is is tacky and inappropriate.
    Air Quotes and aggie like this.

"Had some help? Kim sparked rumors that she Photoshops her own selfies with slimming acts after posting this picture in pink (left) - in which she looks much slimmer than reality (right)"
    daily fail
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Sorry, couldn't resist.

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

"Had some help? Kim sparked rumors that she Photoshops her own selfies with slimming acts after posting this picture in pink (left) - in which she looks much slimmer than reality (right)"
    daily fail
    Seriously, this is one of the reasons I hate them the most. They think people are too stupid to notice the difference. In all fairness, I guess their fans fall for it.
    chartreuse likes this.

I've been reading up a little on the whole liposuction + fat injections combo over the past few days (God help me) and I don't think there's any other way her ass could be that huge and her tummy that flat. Not with what her body looked like in comparison back in 2006, at least.
    Novice likes this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

When you gain weight it goes evenly all over the body....it doesn't just choose a place and pack on the pounds in that spot. From your neck to under your arms to the chest everywhere.....When people say "Oh, that will go straight to my ass." Well not quite. Not at first. Of course your ass will get bigger but everywhere else is gonna get big too. So Kim you aint fooling anybody. Only yourself.
    Palermo likes this.
    Jack I swear.

Thread Information