Page 105 of 324 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Jay Z will only be Kanye West's best man 'if reality TV cameras agree to stay away from his family at his wedding to Kim Kardashian'

By CHRISTINE RENDON
    PUBLISHED: 22:59, 8 March 2014 | UPDATED: 23:56, 8 March 2014

For a man who has ventured into nearly every type of media, there is still one medium he won't step into: reality television.

Kanye West, 36, reportedly offered Jay Z, 44, the role of Best Man at his upcoming, hotly anticipated wedding - but is 'now also refusing the honour', the Daily Star reports.

A close Kardashian friend divulged to Daily Star that Jay Z would only be Best Man under one condition: that he, his wife Beyonce, 32, and daughter Blue Ivy wouldn't be caught on camera.

We're BFF's: Kanye West and Jay Z embrace as the rappers meet up in SoHo in April

+6

A close bond: West and Jay Z photographed together at the BET Awards in 2012; the creative duo have always maintained a close collaboration

'Jay agreed initially but had one condition – under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony,' the source shared.
    Apparently reality television is far below the multi-talented crooner's standards, as the crooner tries to avoid being associated with the medium, Daily Star reported.
    'She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn’t prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion,' the source explained.

+6

The Queen Bee: Beyonce reportedly refuses to associate herself with sub-standard reality television, The Daily Star reports; the crooner is captured alongside her husband in New York in July

'The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé,' the source elaborated.
    In spite of recent claims by Kim Kardashian, 33, herself that she's hopeful the wedding willl remain small and intimate, the private affair will still more than likely be recorded for the reality show, as the reality star does with most major milestones in her life.
    'Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen,' the Daily Star source revealed in regards to the likelihood of the Kim and Kanye wedding being televised.

+6

The engaged couple: Kim Kardashian stands by West while in New York in February

The new mother spoke with Ryan Seacrest in February about her upcoming nuptials, revealing her wish for a much smaller affair than people are likely to expect, especially considering her lavish nuptials in 2011 that were highly publicized.
    'As we are going along, we realize we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking,' the reality star divulged.

In spite of this, the duo still appear to maintain a close business partnership.
    West's creative house, Donda, recently partnered with Jay Z's Roc Nation, a collaboration that will focus on West's music brand and touring ventures, according to a press release issued on Monday by Roc Nation.

+6

The new parents: West gazes intensely alongside his fiance while in Paris in January

Read more: Jay Z will only be Kanye West's best man 'if reality TV cameras agree to stay away from his family at his wedding to Kim Kardashian' | Mail Online

Kim, a safety pin is always a good idea.....

Except when you're wearing a polyester satin jumper. Then the good idea is not to leave the house at all.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Unless you're going to the roller rink in the 70s
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Apparently reality television is far below the multi-talented crooner's standards, as the crooner tries to avoid being associated with the medium, Daily Star reported.
    'She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn’t prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion,' the source explained.

silly me, here I thought this was actually about Beyonce wanting to protect her daughter.

'As we are going along, we realize we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking,' the reality star divulged.
    Nobody is wasting any brain cells imagining about your trashy wedding, you stupid cow.
    darksithbunny and SillyME54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Except when you're wearing a polyester satin jumper. Then the good idea is not to leave the house at all.
    I do not approve of wearing it around the house either.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

'The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé,' the source elaborated.
    In spite of recent claims by Kim Kardashian, 33, herself that she's hopeful the wedding willl remain small and intimate, the private affair will still more than likely be recorded for the reality show, as the reality star does with most major milestones in her life.

Small and Intimate....... Suuuuuurrrrreeee.......

I'm too lazy to go find the articles and exact quotes but, what ever happened to Kanye being a "private person", and not wanting to be a part of KUWTK show and not wanting to film the wedding?

Contrary to what Kim and Kanye said before, I'm going to assume that we will be seeing North on camera some time soon and/or a show just about Kim, Kanye, and North as well.

Greedy, gross people they are.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

They might set out to do it privately but I am sure some footage from the wedding will mysteriously 'leak' if it does happen. There's no way in hell that Pimp Mama K will want this to stay private, no way!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post

Nobody is wasting any brain cells imagining about your trashy wedding, you stupid cow.
    Ummm, I'm guilty as charged. I tried to imagine it but my mind couldn't encompass the overwhelmingly grotesque tackiness that is likely to be the hallmark of the event. I mean, c'mon! This is Kim and Kanye! How can you see some of the horrors they parade around in and NOT get a cheap thrill thinking about how shitaculous the wedding is going to be?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Yes, yes, but not in the way this conceited bitch means. We're imagining how trashtastic it's going to be and how many pages the thread will encompass on GR. that's perfectly acceptable, and probably not what she has in mind

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

For starters I want to see a totally OTT big, flouncy, gauzy Fairytail Princess style dress with gold detailing all over it, plumphing out magnificently over her arse. I want it to look like Kanye is marrying a giant botoxed Baked Alaska.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I want it to look like Kanye is marrying a giant botoxed Baked Alaska.
    From the bottom of my bitter, bitchy little heart, I want to thank you for this mental image.
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

I want his bf @ givinchy to design it coz looking like a chintz sofa while pregnant doesn't indicate the total depth of his hate for her IMO....

How sad if her fiance gets to choose her wedding dress. Welcome to the rest of your life. Cim.
    Kittylady and SoCalMarie like this.

Probably for the next 10 years of her life; prenup maxs out then.

Thread Information