Page 103 of 324 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4858
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    What does she have strapped to her hand? It looks like either a dead bird or some weird dusting device.
    Fendi keychain/bag decoration
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Heh, while Cris was planning dream weddings from her address book of rappers, Scott turns out to be the hot one.
    Too far! Much too far. One pic does not hotness make. I blame Levitt and Shed for people going fucking nuts in this thread and calling him hot.
    Stereo Inferno and Mel1973 like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hey! I've found him hot for a while.

Not helping
    sparkles likes this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

he wouldn't be hot even if you lit him on fire............but we could try.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yah, I'm with those that find Scott repulsive even with the beard. Although, lately, he's been the most bearable of the bunch....which isn't saying much.

I'll say he looks better with half of his face covered. And, of course he looks good while walking with the three little trolls.

His personality kills all his hot. Can't/wouldn't/NOPE.
    Kittylady and Palermo like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Finally, sanity!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    god, even scott dicksick looks doable with a beard. beards are the new beer goggles.
    OMG, they've gotten sput.

ďWhat are you looking at, sugar-tits?Ē - Mel Gibson

I can't stand the way he treats the "little people". I don't think his snobbiness is an act.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Hey! I've found him hot for a while.
    It's posts like these the report post button was created for.
    MontanaMama, rollo, msdeb and 1 others like this.

It is? I've been doing it wrong!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

It‚€™s A Date! Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Pick Their Wedding Day ‚€” Find Out When They‚€™ll Tie The Knot! | Radar Online

It’s A Date! Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Pick Their Wedding Day — Find Out When They’ll Tie The Knot!
    Posted on Mar 5, 2014 @ 14:06PM | By Radar Staff

Kim Kardashian
    and Kanye West are ready to tie the knot. But maybe your Save the Date got lost in the mail? Have no fear, because RadarOnline.com can reveal that the big day will take place on May 24 in Paris.

As Radar has reported, Kardashian and West have long had their eyes on the French capital as the setting for their “I dos.” And though an initial plan to have the ceremony at Versailles was nixed by palace staff, planning has only picked up speed in recent weeks.

Full Article:
    It‚€™s A Date! Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Pick Their Wedding Day ‚€” Find Out When They‚€™ll Tie The Knot! | Radar Online

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West‚€™s Prenup: She‚€™ll Get $1M For Every Year Of Marriage, No Custody Clause | Radar Online

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West’s Prenup: She’ll Get $1M For Every Year Of Marriage, No Custody Clause
    Posted on Mar 7, 2014 @ 10:43AM | By Jen Heger - Assistant Managing Editor

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are busy preparing for their May wedding in Paris and RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively that their prenuptial agreement is in the final stages and Kim will get $1 million for every year she stays married to the Yeezus singer.

Sources tell Radar, “The entire process for the prenup for Kim and Kanye has been extremely easy, and relatively drama free. Kanye didn’t even think the couple needed a prenup, and was ready to give Kim carte blanche to all of his financial assets. Yes, he loves Kim that much. There is a huge difference from Kim’s prenup with Kris Humphries… the preparation of their agreement went on for several months. It was long and tedious.”

Among the prenup details, for every year Kim is married to Kanye, she will get $1 million, capped at $10 million, the title of their Bel Air mansion will be in Kim’s name, even though Kanye is footing a majority of the bill, and the sex tape star will keep all jewelry and gifts given to her by Kanye.

Money she earns from Keeping Up With The Kardashian‘s, the Kardashian clothing line, and promotional appearances, will be considered her separate and sole income.

One of Kanye’s life insurance policies valued at $20 million will name Kim as the beneficiary, for life, even in the event of a divorce.

There are NO clauses in the agreement concerning custody arrangements of their daughter, North.

According to reports, Yeezus is worth $100 million, and Kim’s is worth $40 million.

“The couple is focused on the wedding and looking forward to spending the rest of their lives together. Kim is head over heels in love with Kanye, and knows this is forever. Despite having been married twice before, Kim is treating this wedding as her one and only,” the insider added.

Inside Kim Kardashian & Kanye West‚€™s Prenup: She‚€™ll Get $1M For Every Year Of Marriage, No Custody Clause | Radar Online

One of Kanye’s life insurance policies valued at $20 million will name Kim as the beneficiary, for life, even in the event of a divorce.
    There are NO clauses in the agreement concerning custody arrangements of their daughter, North.
    Well this will go well. What a dumbass.

Thread Information