Page 10 of 324 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree10137Likes

Thread: Kim Kardashian/Kanye West divorce countdown

czb

^^^ yup. and north will be my BFF 4eva! um, she's your baby, not your friend.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

The vagina comment had me rolling my eyes but it was this part that really made me want to cuntpunt her nicer-than-ever vagina:

North is my BFF, I hang out with her every single day...

Except when you are in Paris. Or shopping. Or attending staged pap ops. Or she's with the nannies.

Oops, cross posted with czb.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

It's like so cool. I'm like so connected to my baby. It's kind of cool that she hangs out with her baby every day. All new mothers should try that.

She sliced off half of her nose? She made herself look like JLo.
    BelledeJour, Makisa and Lily Bleu like this.

In the pic above I'm seeing fillers and maybe a chin implant. She looks like the grinch there. It's a shame, she used to be gorgeous. Sort of sad how their baby is an afterthought. I look forward to compass baby's tell all someday.

The first thing she did was look at her vagina. What else is there to say. She couldn't be any more disgusting or self centered.

And of course, she like, spends like all her time with like the baby who is absolutely like her new BFFF Natch!!
    chartreuse likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    I could really not give a much of a fuck, but I think there is really something off with her lately. She really isn't home behind her eyes anymore. I don't know if she's medicated, brain washed, depressed or overly filled and tightened. But something really right in her noggin (well, more than was wrong before).
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Is Kim heavily medicated? Her eyes look totally dead lately in that lights are on, no one's home way.
    She's totally doped up. That's the first thing I see when I look at these pics. After the massive PS overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Quat View Post
    Kim Kardashian: 'Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever'

Reality star Kim Kardashian has never shied away from the limelight or from speaking her mind. However, the 33-year-old may have ruffled the feathers of many mothers over her recent obnoxious comments about childbirth, including the claim that it was "the easiest thing ever."

"Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever. I did not feel one thing. Like, it was not hard," Kim told her sister Khloe on the latest episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

This comment came after discussions with her sister about her post-pregnancy body. Just days after giving birth to baby girl North West, she admitted to examining her vagina in the mirror and considering a naked Playboy shoot.

"When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror," she said. "It looks better looking than before... I just want to come out to the world, and be naked and be like, 'I look so hot. I am back.'"

The former sex-tape star had previously taken a lot of criticism due to her weight gain during pregnancy. Now four months after giving birth, Kim has lost 43 pounds of the 50 she gained. She credits the Atkins diet for her rapid weight loss.

Baby North was born five weeks early at 4 lbs, 5 oz. The new mother gushed about her baby girl, "I feel really good... North is my BFF, I hang out with her every single day... Everything that they say that happens is so true, like you fall so in love and it's this deep connection."

Source: Kim Kardashian: 'Labour was honestly the easiest thing ever'
    She's so full of shit. Anything to be controversial. Her labor might not have been super difficult, but the "easiest thing ever"?? I'm not buying it. Although, North probably did slide out of hallway she calls a vagina.

And if her labor was so easy, why was she in the hospital for a week? Most mothers I know would want to go home to recuperate, especially if money is no object and you could have a staff the size of a small hospital looking after you.

I know this may be way too much TMI, but I even after a c-section, you have some vaginal swelling. It kind of starts before you give birth. Just one of the many things that happen. So, I doubt her twat looked better than before. I also doubt her fat ass could have crouched over enough to see her cooch in a mirror.

I hate this cuntwhorebitch so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    what an absolute LOAD of shit! The first thing she did when she got home from the hospital was to run and squat over a mirror to look at her pussy? And it LOOKS BETTER?
    A. How long was she in the hospital?
    B. C-Section babies don't come out your vagina.
    C. SHUT tha FUCK UP!
    My exact thought.
    mostroop likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I still can't believe the skank is someone's momma!! They need to give test to have kids!!
    greysfang, Mrs P and Lily Bleu like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Ok, the smug mom articles really piss me off. The main difference I see in her smugness, and say, for example, Gisele's, is that at least Gisele has something to be smug about.

Most moms are still bleeding just days after birth. I've had 4 kids (out of my vagina) so I'm calling bullshit on her a) looking at it and b) it looking better than before. Honestly, at a week post partum that was the last thing on my mind.

Why can't she just be real? Does she think spewing vapid shit like this makes her more relatable somehow? I wonder how many days she gave herself to recover before she went back under the knife to further fuck up her face?

They are hands down the most repulsive pair..(that is if there ARE a pair)
    greysfang likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    She is smart.
    That's the last word I'd use to describe her! If there are potential positive outcomes from her statement they're either unintentional or someone far more cunning is pulling her strings.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by badgers! View Post
    Most moms are still bleeding just days after birth. I've had 4 kids (out of my vagina) so I'm calling bullshit on her a) looking at it and b) it looking better than before. Honestly, at a week post partum that was the last thing on my mind.

I was just coming here to mention something along the same lines. I'm uninitiated in the ways of spawning but even I was wondering how she could have been thrilled by a cooch inspection just a couple of days after any sort of birth. I figured that even after a c-section it would be gloopy down there.
    mostroop likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

I looked at mine about a week after delivery. I tore, and ended up with stitches, and it felt like one of my stitched was messed up. It wasn't a pretty sight, my stitches were ok, but it looked like Gertie got mauled by a grizzly bear.

My labors were "easy" because I was hopped up on an epidural, that was loaded with Fentanyl. I couldn't feel jack shit, from the waist down.

Thread Information