Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Khloe Kardashian’s team trying to remove photo without photoshop from t’interwebs.

Silver Member

She definitely looks like Alex Roldan her biological father in the picture, perhaps that's another reason she wants it to go away.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    That actually looks like her face, unlike what I've seen photos of for the past year.
    Agreed maybe she was honest and didn't get a nose job after all.

I’m going to be the mean opinion here. As great (for her) as she looks in this photo, I can’t help but think “after ALL the money and surgeries, THIS was the best they could do??”
    twitchy2.0 and mostroop like this.

It's a far cry from how she looks in that migraine commercial with her giant wax lips. It's all smoke and mirrors with this klan.

fgg, Mivvi21, weathered1 and 1 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I’m going to be the mean opinion here. As great (for her) as she looks in this photo, I can’t help but think “after ALL the money and surgeries, THIS was the best they could do??”
    Well, yes. That's what would happen to a normal person with her frame and body type. You can tell she exercises but she's got those problem areas that can't really be fixed, like the shape of her hips, cellulite, general pear shape, etc. Even with the lipo it looks like she had to me, in her stomach area, possibly elsewhere.

Except she's got Kardashian expectations to look like Kim and the rest of her sisters who are built totally different. That's what sucks, she can't change that her family are superficial assholes. Unfortunately, she goes along with it.
    Novice, czb, Kittylady and 1 others like this.

Her face in that Nurtec commercial!! She looks the way Lil Kim looked halfway through her procedures. Her face and nose look like they're melting.

She's got a lipo belly. I've seen it many many times here. It's strangely flat, yet the texture is kind of off.
    Novice, fgg, Beeyotch and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Her face in that Nurtec commercial!! She looks the way Lil Kim looked halfway through her procedures. Her face and nose look like they're melting.

She's got a lipo belly. I've seen it many many times here. It's strangely flat, yet the texture is kind of off.
    I was thinking Michael/LaToya Jackson
    fgg likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

PIERS MORGAN: Khloé Kardashian's horror at the public finding out how she really looks lays bare how her family have built a cynical multi-billion dollar empire from the exploitation of fake views

I didn't think there was anything left in the world of the Kardashians that could possibly shock me.
    Not even today's revelation that Kim Kardashian has followed her sister Kylie Jenner in becoming a Forbes-confirmed billionaire.
    But I was wrong

The photo of Khloé Kardashian in a leopard print bikini that's gone viral this week is truly jaw-dropping.
    Because it's real.
    No filters, no airbrushing, little make-up, hair scraped back in a ponytail - just a picture of how Ms Kardashian actually looks.
    By comparison to all her heavily enhanced, carefully-staged glamour publicity photos, her waistline is significantly less defined, her curves less dramatic and her skin not so impossibly smooth.
    It's Khloé unvarnished, flaws and all.
    And the photo was utterly horrifying.
    Not to me, I hasten to add. I thought she looked as refreshingly normal as I've ever seen any of the Kardashians.
    No, it was utterly horrifying to HER.

For it turns out the very last thing the Kardashians want is for anyone outside the family to ever see what they really look like.
    And the moment we did, all hell broke loose.
    An errant assistant – who I fear may now be resting in concrete under LA's 405 freeway – accidentally posted the image, taken by Khloé's grandmother during the family's weekend Easter get-together, online.
    It very quickly went viral, meaning her 136 million social media followers will have seen it too.
    And they will have been as shocked as me, because they have been very deliberately prevented from seeing what their heroine and role model really looks like.
    In the last three weeks, Khloé has posted 12 photos of herself in bikinis on her Instagram, mostly to promote her lucrative new swimwear line.
    Those images have all been substantially worked on to create a sense of aesthetic perfection.
    They're all attracted several million 'likes' from fans bowled over by how stunning she looks. Doubtless many will have pondered how they too could ever wish to look that perfect.
    Of course, the answer is by faking it which is what all the Kardashians have been doing for years.
    But many of her fans didn't know that – until now.
    With one carelessly released genuine photo, the scam's been blown.

Khloé Kardashian's not some wondrously sculpted Venus-like goddess after all, she's just a regular woman with regular looks and a regular body shape.
    No shame in that - at all - yet she's made herself very rich by pretending to be something very different and very special.
    And the moment that ruthlessly protected mask slipped - she went berserk.
    Within minutes of the photo exploding on the internet, the whole Kardashian machine swung into desperate action – with a flotilla of PRs, agents, managers and lawyers ordered to get it removed.
    A legal representative for her grandmother, Kris Jenner's mother Mary Jo, issued a menacing statement saying: 'We are counsel for Mary Jo 'MJ' Shannon. Copies of a photograph, captured by our client, which captures her family member Khloé Kardashian in a private location (wearing a leopard print bikini), have been unlawfully posted online, without authorization.'
    Tracy Romulus, chief marketing officer for KKW Brands, said in a separate statement: 'The colour edited photo was taken of Khloé during a private family gathering and posted to social media without permission by mistake by an assistant. Khloé looks beautiful but it is within the right of the copyright owner to not want an image not intended to be published taken down.'
    But why would she want it removed if she looks so beautiful, as her spokesman says?
    Because it exposes the fakery that surrounds the Kardashian brand.
    It also exposes the ridiculous hypocrisy behind it.
    In a recent episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Khloé complained bitterly about people commenting on how she looks.
    'My soul is at a breaking point,' she said, 'in regards to the public thinking they're allowed to talk about my weight, my face, my personal life.'
    She even managed to say this with a straight face, which may or may not be down to all the Botox she's had.

MohandasKGanja and Angeli like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I think that her nose looks like her maternal grandmother but who knows what is photoshopped now.

czb

this is what piers writes about?

we do that drek here for free. and with better style.

fgg

i really don't think any of them exercise all that much. in addition to lipo, butt procedures, etc., i think they have their own cooltone/emsculpt/coolsculpting machines at home that they use every day to freeze fat and tone up.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

i thought at one point, gunnar was training kim. and khloe had that terrible workout 'inspiration' show on E.
    Kittylady likes this.

If Piers finds this place he'll be lifting from here like Micheal K used to.
    Novice and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The daily fail already does without specifically acknowledging it.
    I think that celebitchy used to as well....

Khloé Kardashian breaks silence, talks body image struggles after unwanted photo saga

Khloé Kardashian went topless on Instagram and spoke about body image in the wake of an unedited bikini photo flap that her family said was accidentally posted without permission.
    “Hey guys, this is me and my body unretouched and unfiltered,” Kardashian posted along with a video of herself wearing nothing but a bikini bottom while jumping and holding her breasts.
    (As you do....????!!!!)

The photo that was posted this week is beautiful. But as someone who has struggled with body image her whole life, when someone takes a photo of you that isn’t flattering in bad lighting or doesn’t capture your body the way it is after working so hard to get it to this point — and then shares it to the world — you should have every right to ask for it to not be shared — regardless of who you are.”
    Team Kardashian threatened legal action to remove a Sunday photo of Khloé in a swimsuit without the heavy editing and airbrushing that typically characterize her pictures.

Khloe Kardashian posts a photo on Instagram of herself in a bikini bottom and talks about accepting oneself as beautiful.InstagramA KKW spokeswoman said the unauthorized photo was taken during a private family gathering, and was not meant to be shared.
    In a series of emotional paragraphs, the 36-year-old “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star broke her silence about her unfiltered mini-fiasco on Wednesday night
    “For those else who feel the constant pressure of not ever feeling perfect enough, I want you to know I see you and I understand,” Kardashian told her 136 million followers.
    [img]https://pagesix.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/04/khloe-kardashian-talks-about-bikini-selfie-382.jpg[/img]

Khloe Kardashian posts a photo on Instagram of herself in a bikini bottom and talks about accepting oneself as beautiful.Instagram“Every day, I am told by my family and friends who love me that I am beautiful, but I know that it needs to be believed from within. Just do you and make sure your heart is happy.”

pagesix

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    If Piers finds this place he'll be lifting from here like Micheal K used to.
    Or hacking our phones...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information