Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree538Likes

Thread: Khloe Kardashian pregnant with boyfriend, Tristan Thompson's, baby

Here's a pic I had seen a couple of days ago of this Lani chick; who do you think she looks like here?:

What is up with guys liking chicks that have all this crap done to them to look like a blow up doll or RealDoll?

^ What's up with idiotic women deforming themselves trying to please these lowlifes?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^Ain't that the truth.

So he sucks. He had sex just last weekend? I just read on TMZ that he got jeered at his ball game.

From the high styled pregnancy pictures and all the romantic shots, she looked like she was madly in love with him, so much more than her sisters who never pose affectionately with the men.

I kind of feel for Khloe. Then on the other hand I feel like he cheated with you, he will cheat on you. He's an ass, plain and simple. None of these women deserve to be treated the way he treats them.
    Sleuth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ What's up with idiotic women deforming themselves trying to please these lowlifes?
    Exactly.

And since when did the US Board of Plastic Surgeons start doing their medical supply shopping at Party City?

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

fgg

Tristan Thompson's D.C. Makeout Chick Had No Clue Khloe Was Pregnant

One of the chicks Tristan Thompson made out with back in October says she had no idea he was serious with Khloe Kardashian ... much less that she was having his baby.

The woman's name is Marie -- she's the one on the left in the surveillance video -- and sources close to her tell TMZ ... Marie was given the impression Tristan and Khloe's relationship was casual. We're told she later learned Tristan and Khloe had been together for almost a year ... and, at that point, she cut off the fling.

Our source says Marie is a mother herself, and did not want to be a homewrecker.

TMZ broke the story ... Tristan cheated with Marie and another woman at a D.C. area hookah lounge. The video shows them making out and getting very handsy ... with Tristan's junk.

For what it's worth, that encounter went down 11 days after we broke the story Khloe and Tristan were expecting their first kid.

And here's a crazy un-related fact -- we're told Marie was at the Miami party last month where Chris Brown grabbed a woman's neck. She's the one in the floral dress. You'll recall, Chris said it was all just horseplay, and we're told Marie says the same.

Tristan Thompson's D.C. Makeout Chick Had No Clue Khloe Was Pregnant | TMZ.com

pics at the link

in what universe are we supposed to believe that this chick doesn't know everything there is to know about the kardashians???
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Wow, they are really eking this story out for the ratings. Cim even deleted her bikini pics.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Khloé Kardashian welcomes baby girl

Khloé Kardashian is a mom.

Just days after a cheating scandal broke, the youngest Kardashian sister and troubled boyfriend Tristan Thompson welcomed a baby girl on Thursday, Page Six has confirmed.

Khloé arrived at the Hillcrest Hospital on Wednesday night with mom Kris Jenner and sister Kim Kardashian. The Blast reported that the new mom was given extra security, with a security officer assigned to stand guard outside her room.

The birth comes after it was revealed that Thompson, 27, spent the night in a hotel room with strip club bartender Lani Blair in New York City last weekend while Khloé, 33, was holed up in Cleveland.

An insider told us when Khloé heard the cheating news, she went off the rails, adding that the reality star “was devastated when she saw the pictures of Tristan with that girl, she went absolutely ballistic at him. She is not only hurt, she is humiliated and worried for their child. How could he do this, and so publicly, when their baby daughter could arrive within a week?”

Video also circulated online of Thompson apparently canoodling with the brunette as they also partied at NYC rooftop hotspot PH-D on Saturday, before they headed to Soho House, in which he puts his hoodie up and appears to kiss the Kardashian look-alike.

This is Khloé’s first child and Tristan’s second. The 26-year-old NBA star has a son, Prince Oliver, with ex-girlfriend Jordan Craig. Prince turned 1 in December.

She first confirmed she was expecting in December with a black-and-white photo of her growing belly.

“My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby!” she wrote on Instagram.

She went on to praise Tristan, saying, “Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, thank you for making me a MOMMY!!”

It’s unclear if she still feels the same way.

Khloé’s desire to have a child was something she often talked about — especially during her “toxic” seven-year marriage to former NBA player and recovering addict Lamar Odom.

Khloé and Tristan’s new addition is the latest in a string of Kardashian-Jenner babies this year. Kim and Kanye West welcomed a baby girl, Chicago West, in January, while Kylie Jenner and boyfriend Travis Scott also welcomed a baby girl, Stormi Webster, in February.

A request for comment from Khloé’s rep wasn’t immediately returned.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/12/khloe...mes-baby-girl/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Get the kid out asap. Get on the fast track to those post-pregnancy body-repairing surgeries and dieting, stat. Revenge body in 2-3 mos.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Get the kid out asap. Get on the fast track to those post-pregnancy body-repairing surgeries and dieting, stat. Revenge body in 2-3 mos.
    Yup, already saw an article this morning of Kylie showing off her trim tummy two months after giving birth. I just don't understand this family and Ryan Secreast needs to rott for his role in bringing them on TV.

Wow what a shocker! The baby was born today???? Please, PMK had her one hand on Khloe’s Pitocin drip to time contactions. Her other hand was her IPhone where she was screaming at the press- get the sex tape bombshell headline out FIRST then have each one of Tristans’s hoes make their statement then I will put the Pitocin drip goes full blast then BOOM. KHLOE HAS A BABY GIRL: FILM AT 11 and KUWTK has a perfect season finale already filmed and wrapped up by the end of this week. SMFH.

I am torn about whether a baby girl has a better shot in this Klan or if a baby boy would have a better shot at a decent life. The men in this family are all emasculated or ignored and treated like shit. The girls are all pimped out by 15 to the highest bidder. I guess a boy at least is left alone to live their own life and hopefully be raised by a nanny then at 18 can run for the nearest exit.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Yup, already saw an article this morning of Kylie showing off her trim tummy two months after giving birth. I just don't understand this family and Ryan Secreast needs to rott for his role in bringing them on TV.
    I was gonna make that same statement too. He gets off Scott free looking like a saint. He created this Frankenstein monster and should be held accountable for it.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

She went on to praise Tristan, saying, “Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, thank you for making me a MOMMY!!”

It’s unclear if she still feels the same way.

And..."Stormi Webster?" Seriously???
    https://youtu.be/zJvYo5pZEfE
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

What kind of trashy name do we think this kid is gong to have?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information