Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree538Likes

Thread: Khloe Kardashian pregnant with boyfriend, Tristan Thompson's, baby

WTF is up with these idiot women's huge, lumpy, deformed ass implants?? Do they really think that shit looks good??
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

And are they having careful, non-ass-slamming sex? I picture one of those things exploding otherwise.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What a good story line. I will not watch.
    C_is_for_Cookie, rollo and Angeli like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

fgg

Pregnant Khlo ‘went ballistic’ when she found out about Tristan’s cheating

Khlo Kardashian “went ballistic” when she found out her NBA baby daddy Tristan Thompson had played away with an Instagram model while he was in New York last weekend with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

A source close to the Kardashian family said pregnant Khlo, who is due to give birth to their daughter any day now, “was devastated when she saw the pictures of Tristan with that girl, she went absolutely ballistic at him. She is not only hurt, she is humiliated and worried for their child. How could he do this, and so publicly, when their baby daughter could arrive within a week?”

Nine months pregnant Khlo had remained at home in Cleveland while Thompson, who she has been dating since 2016, traveled to New York last weekend ahead of the Cavs’ game against the Knicks at Madison Square Garden on Monday.

But, in photos obtained by Page Six on Tuesday, the baller was seen at his five-star hotel with Bronx Instagram model Lani Blair on Saturday.

Blair, who is also said to be a strip club bartender and bottle service waitress, spent four hours at Thompson’s hotel, The Four Seasons — according to witnesses — before they headed out together to private members club Soho House in the Meatpacking District on Saturday night.

Thompson and Blair were photographed returning together to his five-star hotel at 5 a.m. on Sunday. Blair was seen emerging hours later, at 8 p.m. Sunday night, wearing the same clothes as she’d had on the night before and clutching an overnight bag.

Online video also circulated of Thompson and Blair apparently kissing at a daytime party earlier on Saturday at NYC rooftop hotspot PH-D. A source added to Page Six, “Apparently Tristan and Lani spent a lot of time together over the weekend.”

The Kardashian family has remained unusually silent on social media since the scandal broke on Tuesday, and their reps have not responded to requests for comment. But sources tell Page Six they are rallying around heartbroken Khlo, whose personal rep has also not commented.

The family source added, “Kim is expected to fly into Cleveland to join Khlo, and I imagine Kris Jenner will also be there. This is a nightmare for Khlo.” Kim and Kourtney have been on vacation in Turks and Caicos this week, and haven’t said anything about the scandal on social media, sticking to posting pictures of themselves in swimsuits and images of their manicures.

The source continued that the Kardashian family was not completely surprised by Thompson’s antics. “The truth is that he has a bad reputation, they had warned Khlo about him, he’s done this before. But she didn’t want to hear it, she loves him.”

Thompson already has a child, a son, with his ex Jordan Craig, who was born after he started dating Khlo.

Khlo had posted a touching photo of her and the NBA star kissing on Monday with the sweet caption to their baby, “We are ready whenever you are little mama.” The photo, along with other loving shots of her and Thompson, remained up on her Instagram page as of Wednesday.

Thompson is now back in Cleveland — and was believed to have been at home Tuesday when pictures emerged of him and the Instagram model — where the Cavaliers will face the Knicks again Wednesday night in the final game of the season.

Reps for the Cavaliers have not commented on behalf of Thompson, whose cheating sparked a massive backlash on social media.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/11/pregn...tans-cheating/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I guess anyone would go ballistic at finding on they were cheated on while pregnant, but what did she expect, once a cheater ...
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

"How could he do this, and so publicly, when their baby daughter could arrive within a week?

I guess it was a lot easier to be on the other side of this.

A source close to the Kardashian family said pregnant Khlo, who is due to give birth to their daughter any day now, “was devastated when she saw the pictures of Tristan with that girl, she went absolutely ballistic at him. She is not only hurt, she is humiliated and worried for their child. How could he do this, and so publicly, when their baby daughter could arrive within a week?”
    Isn't she supposed to be the "smart" Kardashian? You have to be a special kind of dumb to not see this coming from like 100 miles away....

She used to be portrayed as the black sheep. She wasn't down with the "Kardashian" stuff. But that was a long time ago. I don't know that she's ever been accused of being the smart one.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Pixie View Post
    I guess anyone would go ballistic at finding on they were cheated on while pregnant, but what did she expect, once a cheater ...
    They aaaaaall think that they'll be the one who will change him. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Mrs P like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

fgg

Tristan Thompson’s side chick is a strip club bartender

Lani Blair, the strip club bartender who spent the night with Tristan Thompson at his hotel this weekend, has gone into hiding after photos of her with Khlo Kardashian‘s boyfriend emerged on Tuesday. And it seems that it’s not the first time the Instagram “model” and Cavs player have met.

Blair — who was also spotted kissing Kardashian’s soon-to-be baby daddy — didn’t show up for her shift as a bartender at seedy Queens jiggle joint Club Angels last night after the Thompson scandal broke.

A source tells us no one at the low-class club has heard from Blair and that her phone is off. Blair has been working there for three months, club sources confirmed, and works Friday, Sunday, and sometimes Tuesdays. It is believed Thompson has previously been a patron at the tacky twerkhouse — which one patron on Yelp called “The most ratchet strip club I’ve ever been to in my life” — which is where he first met Lani, who dances behind the bar, but doesn’t strip.

“I heard that Tristan has been there before,” says our source. “Seeing basketball players at Angels is nothing new.”

A source tells us 28-year-old Blair, who has more than 360,000 followers on Instagram, is popular at the club, which, according to its website, features 35-plus girls a night to ensure guests “find that lady that tickles every fancy.”

“She has a lot of followers,” says the insider. “She makes a lot of money behind the bar.”

Blair has a huge Instagram following and regularly posts revealing selfies. Her followers include Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown and Blac Chyna. She has previously posted pictures of herself partying with Drake and Miguel.

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/11/trist...lub-bartender/

all kinds of pics and instagram links at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The club is seedy and low class? Not surprised by any of this.

omg I feel so sorry for Khloe.
    hahahaha just kidding.
    C_is_for_Cookie, fgg, Mesa and 4 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

With her kind of money, why in the hell is everyone flying out to be with her? Rent a fucking limo or something and ride back to Cali, Khloe.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    With her kind of money, why in the hell is everyone flying out to be with her? Rent a fucking limo or something and ride back to Cali, Khloe.
    Because Kim has to figure out how to make it all about her and PMK has to decide on the best way to profit.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Because Kim has to figure out how to make it all about her and PMK has to decide on the best way to profit.
    I am going to go out on a limb and just say I think we have now moved into season 2 of the infinite loop 24/7 infomercial that is the Kardashian-Jenner existence. Kim K and Kourtney were not written in this episode so they flew off to the Caribbean to take endless selfies while the nannies raise their kids. It’s like they’ve come full circle with these sex tapes and are now leaking the sex tape of Khloe’s baby daddy ho #1 to get a jump on the profits. Kris knew it needed to coincide with the due date of Khloe’s 1st baby to create maximum profits. I am sure PMK already paid of the baby daddy and the strip club bartender ho in order to have full licensing of the sex tape and the whole story so she is leaking each piece one at a time. IMO this whole arrangement is very reminiscent of how PMK negotiated with Blac Chyna to have Rob’s baby to create more story lines, throw him a bone and create continued interested in their “brand.” I am on the fence as to whether Khloe was ever in on this arrangement. Perhaps she was played by both her mom and Tristan. What a lovely family.
    rollo and lindsaywhit like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information