Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree937Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 'Apologizes' for Sexual Harassment

Where there any statements from Robin Wright or any other actors/celebrities (except Zachary and Rosie)?

I don't recall anything from Robin Wright, but do recall an article (can't remember the source but bet Google could find it) that showed the Twitter posts of several following Anthiny Rapp's revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Where there any statements from Robin Wright or any other actors/celebrities (except Zachary and Rosie)?
    pretty sure everyone involved in house of cards is waiting until they know what's happening with the show before saying anything.
    C_is_for_Cookie, Annika and emkat like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    well, that and selfishly i'm pissed off we won't be seeing him in anything new in a long time (if ever).
    won't he still be able to operate out of europe? he was there doing theatre for a while, no?

unless he burned some bridges there too. seems like he doesn't mind, as someone said, taking risks. i could see him being run out of town for short periods of time.

I believe I read that he is under investigation for incidents that happened when he was at the Old Vic in the UK...hang on, Google is my friend, lemme see if I can find a link...

And yep: https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...rs-netflix-cnn
    Timetoout and Annika like this.

He's toast. It would be interesting to see these celebrities have to register on the sex offenders lists and be treated like the creeps they revealed themselves to be.
    Wisher, arie_skop and redcat like this.

Silver Member

^ Yes!!!!
    Timetoout likes this.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    won't he still be able to operate out of europe? he was there doing theatre for a while, no?

unless he burned some bridges there too. seems like he doesn't mind, as someone said, taking risks. i could see him being run out of town for short periods of time.
    I think he burned bridges literally everywhere he went. His behavior seems almost as compulsive and malignant as Weinstein and Toback's

'Kevin crawled his hand from my thigh over toward my crotch': Richard Dreyfuss' son says Spacey groped him when he was 18 while his father unknowingly rehearsed in the same room

• Harry Dreyfuss has alleged that Kevin Spacey groped him while he, his father and Spacey were in Spacey's London apartment in 2008

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...roped-him.html

If he was messing with the children of costars and colleagues that just takes it to a different level. He actually might get arrested if someone on the set of House of Cards comes forward.

Thailand calls, and what a cesspool that is. Hopefully, he is too high profile right now, and they don't let him in.

Does anyone remember the “scandal” from 2004 Were Spacey said he got “mugged” and beat up after walking his dog in Hyde Park at 4:30 am? Well, I decided to dig for some stories about this load of horse shit and viola- a story saying he was knocked the fuck out after he accosted a guy he met in a bar. This article came out in 2007- 3 years after the fact. Even though this came from a gossip site, I believe it. THERE IS NO doubt in my mind what was transcribed below is exactly what happened. It’s the same M.O.we continue to read about. The load of crap Spacey gave Scotland Yard was he was mugged after falling for a con where a guy asked to borrow his cellphone to make a call then took off with it. Spacey then said he chased after him and “fell” hitting his head. He said he was so embarrassed after falling for this con. JFC the scenario is like Ground Hog’s Day. Each one of them. He sees a guy in a club or bar he fancies, the guy rebuffs him so he follows him out and accosted him trying to molest/rape him and this time this guy gave him exactly what he deserved. This scenario is the exact scenario we continue to read about every day about this predator since this scandals first broke. Victim after victim getting groped, accosted and molested by this prick right out in the friggin open which tells me he ENJOYS the power he seems to feel he has over his victims like he doesn’t even care he is doing in right in front of dozens of witnesses because he felt he was untouchable.

One more thing I wanted to add, I did read a story today about Kevin’s brother coming forward about their childhood. I knew by his behavior more than likely he was abused. None of that excuses what he did but explains it. His brother said their dad was a psycho who was a Nazi sympathizer and had a picture of Adolph Hitler on their mantle. He violently abused his kids and his older brother said at 14 is when their dad first raped him (ironically the same age as the first victim to come forward and accuse Kevin of sexually molesting him). The older brother said he doesn’t know if his dad raped Kevin but he certainly suspects it. One last weird part and very LOL, Kevin’s brother makes a living as a Rod Stewart impersonator who drives a Limo. NO JOKE. See his actual picture below.

https://www.queerty.com/the-truth-ab...ttack-20070913

The “Truth” About Kevin Spacey’s “Attack”

By Andrew Belonsky September 13, 2007

Via those British gossips over at Pop Bitch:

Remember in 2004 when Kevin Spacey got “brutally mugged” while walking his dog at 430am? And then how Spacey revealed he hadn’t been mugged but “fell for a con”, where a kid stole his mobile phone and Spacey, running after him tripped over his dog?
    What really happened was this. Spacey had taken a shine to a waiter where he was dining. He handed him a 20 pound note tip with his phone number on, and the star-struck waiter agreed to meet him later.

The two men then got trashed together. While walking back to Spacey’s apartment near the Old Vic to continue their drinking session, they passed through a nearby park. Spacey made a suggestion to the waiter about what they could do next. Not liking this suggestion, the straight but rather worse for wear waiter, punched the star in the face.

Afterwards, Spacey’s lawyers suggested rather strongly to him that he might want to keep the story to himself. The waiter wasn’t interested in selling his story or taking any hush money and has kept a dignified silence ever since.
    Almost.

That sounds pretty believable to us. What say you, readers?
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

Well, the waiter now has the opportunity to break the silence over the 'con incident'. I feel sorry for his brother, we live in a such a sick world.

ETA, never mind.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Yeah, the brother's recounting of their childhood is the stuff of nightmares. Makes me feel like I lived with the Huxtables in comparison.

-----------------

Kevin Spacey's brother said he's long known about the actor's sordid secrets and said he's been essentially waiting for the other shoe to drop for years.

Randy Fowler, Kevin's older brother, said the Oscar-winning actor's childhood was plagued with abuse, but he still calls Kevin a "monster."
    "Kevin turned to acting as a little kid. He ditched the name Fowler and created the character of Kevin Spacey to mask a monster. It helped him hide from his demons," Randy told The Sun. "He struggled with his sexuality, always denying he was gay. On stage he pretended to be somebody else. It gave him power, transformed him."

Abuse, Randy says, was all too common in their home.
    "We grew up with abuse and neglect in a house of horrors. Our violent dad whipped me with a riding crop... I've never had children in case that evil personality could be passed on," he said. "Now it sadly seems one of us may carry those twisted genes and that person might be Kevin. His fans love the sinister characters he plays, but he's not acting, that's really him. He hid behind his acting career to maintain a secret sordid life and in reality he was a monster.
    "I've long suspected there was a dark side to him," Randy continued. "I just hope he gets the help he needs so nobody else is harmed by him."
    Last week, Kevin's world was turned upside down after actor Anthony Rapp alleged he was at Kevin's house in 1986 when the Oscar winner placed him on a bed, climbed on top of him and made sexual advances toward him. Anthony was 14 years old at the time. Kevin was 26.
    A few hours after the claim, Kevin responded by claiming he didn't remember it and called it "inappropriate drunken behavior." He said he had chosen to "now live as a gay man." Many were not pleased with Kevin's response or how he came out.

As fervor grew -- and more allegations about Kevin's behavior emerged -- Netflix announced it would end Kevin's hit show "House of Cards" once the current season is finished filming. It then changed its course and said production was suspended.
    On Nov. 1, Kevin's publicist said the actor was seeking unspecified treatment (the publicist and Kevin's agent then parted ways with him). Then more people came forward. CNN reported on Nov. 3 that one former "House of Cards" production assistant accused Kevin of sexually assaulted him. Eight current or former employees of the show said Kevin made the environment "toxic" because of a pattern of sexual harassment.
    Also on Nov. 3, came a report by The Sun said that Kevin was being investigated by UK police over an alleged sexual assault that was said to have occurred in 2008. On Nov. 5, the son of Richard Dreyfuss, Harry Dreyfuss, claimed Kevin groped him in 2008.
    "He'd been trying to lie about who he was for years. In interviews he re-invented his entire childhood," Randy said. "He once claimed he'd broken an officer's leg at military school — but that was me. Another time he said he burnt down a building at the back of our house — but that was me too when I burned our chicken coop. He has taken pieces of my life and claimed them as his own, trying to portray a man who was a troubled child saved by the theatre."

Kevin's brother says that none of what's happening with Kevin is surprising to him, saying that he's following in the footsteps of their father, Geoff, who Randy won't refer to by name, only calling him "the creature."
    "Our father was a Nazi-loving monster who raped and beat me from the age of 14. Back then I tried to hide what was happening to me from Kevin," Randy said. "I prayed that if I let The Creature hurt me, he'd stay away from Kevin. Now I think I was naive. I once tried to talk to Kevin about it. He said he had no idea dad was like that and wouldn't discuss it. When I heard about these allegations, I prayed history wasn't repeating itself."

In an interview with Mail Online, Randy said he always felt that Kevin was a "time bomb."
    "He sold out to fame and fortune, but the truth was always going to catch up with him," Randy said. "This is just the tip of the iceberg. He has used his fame, power and money to prey on those more vulnerable than him. This behavior has been going on for decades."

Source: Kevin Spacey's brother: 'I've long suspected there was a dark side to him'
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    Does anyone remember the “scandal” from 2004 Were Spacey said he got “mugged” and beat up after walking his dog in Hyde Park at 4:30 am? Well, I decided to dig for some stories about this load of horse shit and viola- a story saying he was knocked the fuck out after he accosted a guy he met in a bar. This article came out in 2007- 3 years after the fact. Even though this came from a gossip site, I believe it. THERE IS NO doubt in my mind what was transcribed below is exactly what happened. It’s the same M.O.we continue to read about. The load of crap Spacey gave Scotland Yard was he was mugged after falling for a con where a guy asked to borrow his cellphone to make a call then took off with it. Spacey then said he chased after him and “fell” hitting his head. He said he was so embarrassed after falling for this con. JFC the scenario is like Ground Hog’s Day. Each one of them. He sees a guy in a club or bar he fancies, the guy rebuffs him so he follows him out and accosted him trying to molest/rape him and this time this guy gave him exactly what he deserved. This scenario is the exact scenario we continue to read about every day about this predator since this scandals first broke. Victim after victim getting groped, accosted and molested by this prick right out in the friggin open which tells me he ENJOYS the power he seems to feel he has over his victims like he doesn’t even care he is doing in right in front of dozens of witnesses because he felt he was untouchable.

One more thing I wanted to add, I did read a story today about Kevin’s brother coming forward about their childhood. I knew by his behavior more than likely he was abused. None of that excuses what he did but explains it. His brother said their dad was a psycho who was a Nazi sympathizer and had a picture of Adolph Hitler on their mantle. He violently abused his kids and his older brother said at 14 is when their dad first raped him (ironically the same age as the first victim to come forward and accuse Kevin of sexually molesting him). The older brother said he doesn’t know if his dad raped Kevin but he certainly suspects it. One last weird part and very LOL, Kevin’s brother makes a living as a Rod Stewart impersonator who drives a Limo. NO JOKE. See his actual picture below.

https://www.queerty.com/the-truth-ab...ttack-20070913

The “Truth” About Kevin Spacey’s “Attack”

By Andrew Belonsky September 13, 2007

Via those British gossips over at Pop Bitch:

Remember in 2004 when Kevin Spacey got “brutally mugged” while walking his dog at 430am? And then how Spacey revealed he hadn’t been mugged but “fell for a con”, where a kid stole his mobile phone and Spacey, running after him tripped over his dog?
    What really happened was this. Spacey had taken a shine to a waiter where he was dining. He handed him a 20 pound note tip with his phone number on, and the star-struck waiter agreed to meet him later.

The two men then got trashed together. While walking back to Spacey’s apartment near the Old Vic to continue their drinking session, they passed through a nearby park. Spacey made a suggestion to the waiter about what they could do next. Not liking this suggestion, the straight but rather worse for wear waiter, punched the star in the face.

Afterwards, Spacey’s lawyers suggested rather strongly to him that he might want to keep the story to himself. The waiter wasn’t interested in selling his story or taking any hush money and has kept a dignified silence ever since.
    Almost.

That sounds pretty believable to us. What say you, readers?
    Spacey is clearly a sexual predator and harasser but what did the waiter think Spacey wanted at 4:30 in the morning after leaving him a gigantic tip and his phone number?

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information