Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree933Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 'Apologizes' for Sexual Harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    Maybe he's really going for the diversion tactic and converting to Scientology to get "treatment" for homosexuality. That's the only firestorm bad enough to shift focus from the fact that he's a pedo creep. Hey, he's already thrown the LGBTQ community under the bus once, why not do it again? I hope he never works in Hollywood again.
    Is he a Scientologist? Fuck me. Two strikes.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Is he a Scientologist? Fuck me. Two strikes.
    No, not as far as I know; sorry for the confusing post. I was just making light of how obvious (and insulting) the whole "I'm going into treatment" thing is, and how if he's trying to distract from his predatory sexual practices, he's going to need to court some major controversy because no one is falling for his blatant attempts to wash this away.

CDAN doing tons of reveals--Spacey Spacey Spacey
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I read on Twitter earlier that production was halted after Netflix officials arrived on set to talk to the cast and crew. Spacey had apparently been so inappropriate with the male production staff that they couldn't continue on with the show. The staffers were afraid to be alone with him. He supposedly was very aggressive in his behavior.

Eight 'House of Cards' Employees Accuse Kevin Spacey of 'Predatory' Behavior, Sexual Assault

Eight people who have worked on the set of House of Cards are coming forward with accusations of sexual harassment against the show’s star Kevin Spacey.

CNN has spoken to the employees, who either currently work on the show or worked on it in the past, on the condition of anonymity.
    One of the employees alleges that he was sexually assaulted by Spacey while he was driving with the actor to set. When they were just minutes away from their arrival, and while the car was still moving, Spacey allegedly put his hands down the production assistant’s pants.
    “I was in a state of shock,” he said. “He was a man in a very powerful position on the show and I was someone very low on the totem pole and on the food chain there.”

The production assistant says he was cornered by Spacey in the actor’s trailer once they arrived on set. The assistant told him, “I don’t think I’m ok with this, I don’t think I’m comfortable with this,” and then Spacey fled the trailer and left set for the day.

“I have no doubt that this type of predatory behavior was routine for him and that my experience was one of many and that Kevin had few if any qualms about exploiting his status and position,” the assistant added. “It was a toxic environment for young men who had to interact with him at all in the crew, cast, background actors.”

You can read the rest of the report on CNN.com.
    justjared.com

"T„o estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguťm suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

"When you're a star, they let you do anything."
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Nunavut is a territory, not a province. The indigenous people of the Canadian north are Inuits, not Eskimos. Many Inuit people find the term Eskimo offensive and derogatory. Just an FYI.
    Well I apologize if it was offensive.😑
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

well stick a fork in him, he's done.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

yeah, 8 people just from his most recent project? Buh bye.
    Lalasnake likes this.

He's a scumbag who deserves every bit of this. He'll waddle off with his millions and keep a few friends but he's been Weinsteined.

The only thing that mildly upsets me about all these revelations is they take heat off Harvey. I hope he is still getting blacklisted too.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ETA: I just remembered, some Eskimos like to pour whale urine on their lovers before copulating, so maybe not.
    I'm going to need a source for that! Why? Why would someone do that?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I had read rumors for years about him...maybe alt.celebritygossip.net? Something like that.

What is beyond the pale is that his "apology" gives all those who think GAY = PEDOPHILIA are justified.

"Hey, a famous actor is an an alleged pedophile and now he comes out as gay. Stand up, fellow conservative right wing nuts, we were right all along!"

That was a chump-ass apology and it reinforced a stereotype that should just be gone and done away with by now.

It is beyond the pale that he chose to phrase his statement that way.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/11/kevin...ationship.html

Man Comes Forward to Describe an Alleged Extended Sexual Relationship He Had at Age 14 With Kevin Spacey

By E. Alex Jung

Earlier this week, the actor Anthony Rapp alleged that Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance toward him in 1986, when he was 14 years old. After Rappís allegation, Spacey released a statement in which he claimed not to remember the incident in question and also came out as a gay man. Since then, others have come forward with further allegations against Spacey, including the filmmaker Tony Montana, who said that Spacey groped him in public in 2003, and the actor Roberto Cavazos, who said he witnessed Spacey court and inappropriately touch younger male actors at the Old Vic Theatre, where Spacey was the artistic director from 2004 to 2015.

After Rappís public statement, a man who was friendly with a member of the New York staff approached the magazine to talk about Spacey. At the age of 14, he says, he began a sexual relationship with the actor, who was then 24, that ended with what he describes as an attempted rape. The man is now a 48-year-old artist living on the East Coast with a long-term partner, and he wishes to remain anonymous. ďI have worked really hard to have a nice life and feel safe, and Iím not giving that up for him,Ē he told me, sitting outside on a park bench. ďI donít want them to be able to find their way back to me.Ē

He first met Spacey in 1981, when the actor was a guest teacher at a weekend acting class he took in Westchester County; he was then a 12-year-old student. Spacey was 22 and working in the New York theater scene. They met again by chance in line at Shakespeare in the Park in 1983, when the student was 14 years old; Spacey had made his Broadway debut in Henrik Ibsenís Ghosts the year prior. After that meeting, he says, Spacey gave him his phone number, and the two began a sexual relationship.
    From the Q&A with the "ALLEGED" victim:

Okay, so you are walking with Kevin.
    Yeah, and weíre talking. He was kind of in high seduction mode and gave me his phone number and asked me to call him. He said, ďI want to see you, and I want you to come to my apartment.Ē He said heíd always been really drawn to me at the acting classes, but had stayed away because I was 12. So Iím like [laughs] Ö now that I was 14. That was probably a 15-minute walk, and then I went back to be with my parents.
    After you talked in the park, when did you and Kevin first meet?
    I called him on the phone the next day, and he told me how he was in love with me and wanted to see me. I went and saw him at an apartment he was renting on the Upper West Side. He had a black Labrador named Snake. He mightíve been walking that dog in Central Park when we bumped into him that night. We started a sexual relationship that first visit, which mostly involved me fucking him.
    How many times did you meet up with Kevin after that first meeting?
    My memory is that we met up three or four more times with, again, proclamations that we loved each other. Also, [he was telling me] that there were producers who were really interested in me as an actor and that he wanted to get me auditions. He talked about some play and how he wanted to get me an audition for it. He hadnít seen me act since I was 12.
    You were a working child actor.
    Of course I have a 24-year-old boyfriend and Iím going out to punk clubs. Iím lying to my parents about all of this. And Iím ďcheatingĒ on my cousin/boyfriend to go see Kevin Spacey. Iím very caught up in the drama, and itís now early winter. So now Iím 15. He was in a different apartment, also on the Upper West Side, and I called him from a pay phone, like you used to do, and said, ďIím close by. Can I see you?Ē I had like 15 minutes before I had to meet my parents and some family friends for dinner.

He told me to come over, and I went to the apartment. And I thought we were going to kiss and tell each other we loved each other and I was going to go. But he wanted to have sex, and this time he wanted to fuck me, which had never happened to me before.

He said he wanted to top you?
    He did not say. He just did. I guess he must have come up behind me and yanked down my baggy jeans, and he goes to fuck me and Iím like, ďNo, I donít want to.Ē And he pushes hard, and grabs me, and starts shoving up against my asshole, and it hurts like a motherfucker. I again tell him no, and he tries again. I am strong enough, thank God, both somewhere in my brain and in my body, to get him off of me. Iím sturdy, thankfully. I throw him off of me and I run crying down the stairs and out into the street and then suck it all up and go have dinner.

Did he penetrate you?
    No. I donít think so. I know it hurt, so something went somewhere to the point where it hurt, but I remember feeling like I got him. I did not feel like I had been fucked.

What would you call it?
    I always have said, ďHe tried to rape me.Ē I told him I didnít want that, he went again to do it, I told him no, he went again and pushed harder and grabbed me and pushed harder. I donít know how I would see that as anything besides an attempted rape, which I was able to thwart.

Did you feel afraid?
    I donít know that I felt afraid. I felt betrayed, or in danger, or trapped. In some way it was like, ďOh, Iíve been lured into a trap.Ē
    I called his number a few days later and there was no answer ó heís gone, and I do not hear from him ever again. One year later, Iím an apprentice at the Berkshire Theater Festival. I see that heís at the Williamstown Theater Festival [Spacey starred in Williamstownís production of Real Dreams in 1984], and I contact him there and say I want to see him. And at the last minute I call him and say, ďWhy didnít you ever call me? Why didnít you ever do anything? I donít want to see you.Ē

And what?
    He was like, ďOh, come over. Iím going to drive over.Ē I had maintained this weird obsession with him, and I turned it at the last minute and said, ďI donít want to see you. Donít come.Ē So that was that. And that has been the extent of my contact with him.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I'm going to need a source for that! Why? Why would someone do that?
    I read it in a schoolbook back in the 1970s...ETA...it was in one of my sex ed classes, I remember now. Of course, being kids, we all thought that it was gross but funny.
    Last edited by BITTER; November 3rd, 2017 at 07:53 AM.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information