Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree933Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 'Apologizes' for Sexual Harassment

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    That documentary on Hollywood pedophilia, An Open Secret, is now on YouTube...Bryan Singer does NOT look good in this film. The director had a near-impossible time getting a producer or film company to distribute the film. Ben Savage is seen at one of the parties...
    I'm queued up, thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    ^^^ I’m a little heartbroken. So much talent wasted on such a piece of shit. I was a huge fan for years.
    I am too. I always found his performances compelling and nuanced.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Why kaiser soze why?
    Good one.

He's over. I foresee eye rolls if he gets to do anything in the future like they give to fellow outcast, Mel Gibson. Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld), Kathy Griffin. Kathy's done. Michael Richards no idea where he is. Roman Polanski has had two separate factions for 40 years. Woody Allen got by and Mel keeps doing projects but Hollywood visibly cringes at award shows. All of the late night shows have Mel on and ignore everything about his persona. It's just joke joke joke. Kevin Spacey is always on every late night show and he's always a very welcomed and exciting guest. A creep is a creep. The one who survived his and Elizabeth Hurley's own public humiliation was Hugh Grant.
    Sassiness likes this.

Yeah I don't know why Mel Gibson is still in anything or able to direct anything.

I don't believe Kathy is done. She's selling out shows out of the country right now. I'd go see her here in a second.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^^^^I'm moving to Nunavut, that recently formed province in Canada. Find a hot Eskimo and shag in the igloo.

ETA: I just remembered, some Eskimos like to pour whale urine on their lovers before copulating, so maybe not.
    "If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased." - Katharine Hepburn

Hugh Grant didn't commit sexual assault on anyone, though. Just a bj from a hooker, totally consensual. That's why people got over it.
    Trixie, sputnik, OCD and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^^I'm moving to Nunavut, that recently formed province in Canada. Find a hot Eskimo and shag in the igloo.

ETA: I just remembered, some Eskimos like to pour whale urine on their lovers before copulating, so maybe not.
    Nunavut is a territory, not a province. The indigenous people of the Canadian north are Inuits, not Eskimos. Many Inuit people find the term Eskimo offensive and derogatory. Just an FYI.

Kevin Spacey Is 'Seeking Treatment' Following Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Kevin Spacey is now seeking evaluation and treatment.
    A representative for the 58-year-old actor confirmed the news on Wednesday night (November 1).

Kevin Spacey is taking the time necessary to seek evaluation and treatment. No other information is available at this time,” his rep told Variety.
    Kevin‘s decision to seek treatment follows Anthony Rapp‘s explosive allegation that Kevin made a pass at him when Anthony was just 14 years old. Mexican actor Roberto Cavazos and filmmaker Tony Montana have since come forth with allegations of their own.

Kevin was faced with furious backlashupon issuing his response to Anthony‘s allegations, and was criticized for seemingly coming out as a gay man as a way to deflect from the allegation at hand.

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I'd almost respect him more if he wasn't "seeking treatment" aka maybe this will make everyone forgive me. It has been done to death.

eta: He's only 58?????? I thought he was at least 8 years older.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^^^Yes. I'm sure every one of his victims is glad to know that Kevin seeks the help he needs right after he was caught.
    Asshat!
    idunno, Beeyotch, holly and 1 others like this.

Treatment schmeatment. There's no cure for being a cunt

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The only thing that's saving him right now is that the people he creeped on were so young that they are embarrassed to come forward and don't want their names to be associated with "Kevin Spacey Sexual Pervert" for the rest of their career. If you notice Rose McGowan only really came forward once she realized that her acting career was over. Ashley Judd, Gwyneth etc. While they still had career mileage they stayed quiet. Spacey's statement about "seeking treatment" is a preemptive attempt to save face in about 10-15 years when more men start coming forward.
    idunno and redcat like this.

Ugh, they're really trying to spin this hard, aren't they? This isn't House of Cards, Spacey, everyone sees through this.
    sprynkles and Beeyotch like this.

What is he seeking treatment for? His Pedophilia, or his being a total disaster to people rightly stating that being homosexual has zero to do with preying on little boys?

Man, I used to be such a big fan.
    sprynkles, Mrs P, Rusalka and 4 others like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Maybe he's really going for the diversion tactic and converting to Scientology to get "treatment" for homosexuality. That's the only firestorm bad enough to shift focus from the fact that he's a pedo creep. Hey, he's already thrown the LGBTQ community under the bus once, why not do it again? I hope he never works in Hollywood again.

This is all kinds of effed up, being gay does NOT = pedo. But I am not really surprised, he always struck me as a prick.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Treatment, huh? Like Tweehab but more luxurious?

This is such bullshit.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information