Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree937Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 'Apologizes' for Sexual Harassment

Wow.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I've been reading some really thought provoking tweets all morning. His career probably won't survive this.
    when i read that ^, i was thinking no way HOC would end over this. sprynkles was right!

‘House of Cards’ to end amid Kevin Spacey sexual misconduct allegations

This house of cards has come crumbling down.

Netflix’s hit series “House of Cards” is going to end with its sixth and final season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The series began production on it’s-now final season only a few weeks ago.

The announcement comes after “Rent” actor Anthony Rapp accused Kevin Spacey of making a sexual advance toward him when he was just 14 years old.

“He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold,” Rapp said, noting how the pair had been alone in a bedroom. “But I don’t, like, squirm away initially, because I’m like, ‘What’s going on?’ And then he lays down on top of me. He was trying to seduce me.”

Spacey released a statement after Rapp’s story published, but he faced tremendous backlash when he used the opportunity to come out as a gay man instead of owning up to his alleged crimes.

Former “House of Cards” showrunner Beau Willimon called the allegations “deeply troubling” but asserted he was unaware of any inappropriate behavior during his four seasons on the show.

The final season of “House of Cards,” which will debut in 2018, will be 13 episodes.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/30/house...y-allegations/
    Brookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Well that show had to end anyway, they couldn't keep dragging it on endlessly
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I loved the way last season ended and they could conceivably go on w/o KS, but it probably does needs to die after the next season.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Well that show had to end anyway, they couldn't keep dragging it on endlessly
    Two terms is a good run. Just ask Bill, George W., and Barack. But not Don.
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; October 30th, 2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: punctuation

MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2017

Blind Items Revealed #2

July 15, 2014

It turns out there is another actor who has made himself unwelcome at certain hotels and spas. Much like John Travolta, this actor is also closeted and also enjoys the touch of male masseurs. Our actor is an Academy Award winner and is one of the better actors of the past two decades. He can easily move between movies, and the stage and that almost television thing. Apparently on a recent trip to Santa Barbara he stayed at Bacara which is an extremely nice resort on the beach. After his most recent visit where he succeeded in his quest for relief from a male masseur with the promise of a very large tip he was told by the management that he is not welcome any longer at the hotel.

Kevin Spacey

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:30 AM
    LABELS: BLIND ITEMS REVEALED

Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed #2
    Janus likes this.

Apparently it is done a lot. I was reading articles about Geffen being a pedo and came across a pretty disturbing article. Here's an excerpt.

The Encino mansion known as the M&C Estate—owned by a convicted sex offender named in the lawsuit against Bryan Singer—was home to the wild gay sex parties where Hollywood bigwigs allegedly preyed on underage boys. It was also used to film a 1998 pilot for Digital Entertainment Network described as a "gay pedophile version of Silver Spoons
    ," starring an as yet unknown Seann William Scott.

https://jezebel.com/inside-the-holly...-si-1567755415
    Yep, my point exactly. There's only one reason these guys invite underage boys to adult parties.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

A co-worker just told me about how Kevin hit on one of her colleagues a couple years ago. The guy was young and cute and was out a club in DC with his girlfriend when one of Kevin's assistants asked him to come over to say hello to "Mr. Spacey." He went over, Kevin told him to sit beside him. Kevin chatted him up and then asked him if he wanted to go somewhere quiet. He then proceeded to place his hand firmly on the young guy's leg, almost holding him down. He jumped up and told Kevin that he had to get back to his girlfriend and fled.
    Lalique and sprynkles like this.

There have been so, so many stories like this - strong advances towards teenaged boys, open invitations for sex, threesomes with other men, etc. Today's allegations was the first i've heard of forcefulness when alone and it is ALL terrible. We haven't heard of abuse of power as in "do this or your career is over" which is a tiny bit better than HW. Regardless, if HOCards is cancelling, i'm betting this revelation today will be the first of many allegations against KS and both he and Netflix know it.

Bryan Singer should be the next big news. I keep reading very terrible things about him. Kevin Spacey follows him on Twitter btw.
    tulip, Nevan, maryk and 4 others like this.

Bryan Singer has been news but I hope the next round will be enough to knock him off too. I feel so bad for these kids. Where the fuck were their parents????
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

^I bet the parent would say “My kid is at a party with some very famous people so, it’s ok”.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Bryan Singer has been news but I hope the next round will be enough to knock him off too. I feel so bad for these kids. Where the fuck were their parents????
    While I agree with you, we have to remember these people are professional groomers and have many others helping them facilitate their victims. They preyed on minors and a big part of their industry let it go on and hid it.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Elite Member

Bryan Singer is a piece. I'm also wondering if January Jones did something that pissed him off she was killed out of the series way too soon compared to the comics.
    JOhn Travolta also needs to go down.
    and FFS whoever victimized Haim needs to go to hell.
    Kittylady and Serendipity like this.

Bryan Singer should be the next big news. I keep reading very terrible things about him. Kevin Spacey follows him on Twitter btw.
    That is completely stupid of him. I haven't seen the news all day and I had a feeling I'd be reading these things tonight. I've been a devoted fan since Wiseguy, never missed him on Broadway and am up to Season 5 of HOC. That predatory, scaring, grooming kids. How do these predators not know that someone one day will talk? Animals behave better. Animals are better people than people.
    Nevan, tulip and mopar like this.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information