Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
Like Tree937Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 'Apologizes' for Sexual Harassment

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Hey, looking this whole nazi dad thing and Kevin Spacey's toupee reminded me of this time right before Mrs Mo and I got married. I still was able to work out at the University of Maryland gym, and this little guy about Kevin Spacey's size and age, and with an obvious toupee, started talking to me intermittently. I don't really know how we ran into each other since he was a racquetball player and I was there for the weight room. I'll basically talk to anybody who talks to me, but then he started showing up while I was taking a shower. He would be fully clothed and initiating a conversation at the shower entrance while I was buck naked. It would last for a few minutes, and then he would go away.

I don't know if I was naive or in denial or just didn't care that much -- it was almost 30 years ago. But he did this multiple times. Then, he finally said I should come over for dinner. Mrs. Mo was about to come back into town from being in school in another state and I said, "Hey, that's great. My girlfriend is coming back in town in a couple nights and she can meet you."

And then he looked stricken and said (I swear to God), "Uhh, no Without zee fraulein." It's weird, but I don't really remember what happened after that, but it was definitely not hot gay sex.
    Once again I'm finding myself wondering if you and Bloke are some sort of distant geek cousins! The number of times he's been working away somewhere and been propping up the hotel bar and had a drink sent over followed by a proposition from another gentleman guest is untrue lol.

The best was a couple of years ago when he went to the US with a younger, handsome and obviously gay colleague and they were constantly mistaken for a couple. It was especially funny when their connecting flight was delayed and they had to stay overnight in Chicago - the person organising it thought the same thing and they got to their hotel and found they'd been booked into a double room!
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bryan Singer Hit With Fresh Allegations of Sex With Underage Boys

https://variety.com/2019/biz/news/br...ys-1203115090/

Bryan Singer, the director of “Bohemian Rhapsody,” is facing new allegations published in the Atlantic on Wednesday that he engaged in sexual misconduct with underage boys.

In the report, four men allege that Singer had sexual encounters with them when they were teenagers in the late 1990s. One of the men, Victor Valdovinos, says he was a 13-year-old extra on the set of “Apt Pupil” when Singer fondled his genitals.

The three other accusers are identified in the story by pseudonyms. One, identified in the story as Andy, says that he had sex with Singer when he was 15. Another man, identified as Eric, says he was 17 when he began having sex with the director. Singer would have been 31 at the time. The third man, Ben, alleges that he and Singer had oral sex when he was 17 or 18.

“He would stick his hands down your pants without consent,” the man told the Atlantic. “He was predatory in that he would ply people with alcohol and drugs and then have sex with them.”

Singer’s attorney, Andrew Brettler, denied to the magazine that Singer had ever had sex with underage boys, and disputed various details of the accusers’ accounts.

Singer was fired two weeks before the end of production on “Bohemian Rhapsody” in December 2017. The film received five Academy Award nominations on Tuesday, including best picture and best actor for Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury. Singer remains the credited director, but was not nominated. He is next scheduled to direct “Red Sonja” for Millennium Films.

The authors of the Atlantic article, Alex French and Maximillian Potter, spoke to 50 sources over the course of a 12-month investigation. French and Potter are both affiliated with Esquire, French as a writer at large and Potter as the editor at large. The article was initially expected to appear in that magazine.

On Oct. 15, Singer posted on Instagram that Esquire was looking to write a negative article about him.

“In today’s climate where people’s careers are being harmed by mere accusations, what Esquire is attempting to do is a reckless disregard for the truth, making assumptions that are fictional and irresponsible,” Singer wrote.

In April 2014, Michael Egan sued Singer, alleging that the director had raped him several times in Hawaii in 1999, when Egan was 17. That case was dropped several months later, after discrepancies emerged in Egan’s story.

Cesar Sanchez-Guzman sued Singer in December 2017, claiming that Singer raped him on a yacht in 2003. Singer has denied the allegation, and the case is still pending.

“The industry will brush things under the rug and pretend nothing happened,” Sanchez-Guzman told the magazine. “Most people don’t see the truth.”

Good. That will be an amazing thing. There have been allegations for decades now.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Once again I'm finding myself wondering if you and Bloke are some sort of distant geek cousins! The number of times he's been working away somewhere and been propping up the hotel bar and had a drink sent over followed by a proposition from another gentleman guest is untrue lol.

The best was a couple of years ago when he went to the US with a younger, handsome and obviously gay colleague and they were constantly mistaken for a couple. It was especially funny when their connecting flight was delayed and they had to stay overnight in Chicago - the person organising it thought the same thing and they got to their hotel and found they'd been booked into a double room!
    Wow, I just saw this. That's hilarious.
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Wow, I just saw this. That's hilarious.
    They were also mistaken for father and son on the same trip. Bloke was Not Impressed lol.
    sprynkles likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information