Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree774Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 'Apologizes' for Sexual Harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Mo seems to be watching a lot of Jaws lately!
    Nothing wrong with that! One of my favs.
    Nevan, Wilson and MohandasKGanja like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Show me the way to go home
    I'm tired and I want to go to bed
    I had a little drink about an hour ago
    And it went right to my head ....
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Bronze Member

Anyone have thoughts on the powerful actors who have stayed 100% silent in all this? With Weinstein, I think of Salma Hayek...

She has the security of being married to an actual billionaire, and having a successful Hollywood career already behind her.

Her big movies (From Dusk Til Dawn, the Faculty, Frida) were also produced by Miramax, including that one about, ahem, Studio 54. There's no doubt she had dealings with Weinstein early on. Also she has the means to defend herself now.

Yet she's said nothing. Frida, in particular, was meant to be an empowering, pro-feminist film.

Any theories on why actors like Hayek are being so silent?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Poseur View Post
    Any theories on why actors like Hayek are being so silent?
    Maybe her husband thinks she shouldn't be involved. Even it's an old story, these extremely rich people are private people.
    Poseur and CherryDarling like this.

I don't know why people think that every actor who has worked with Weinstein owes the public a statement.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Nothing wrong with that! One of my favs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    The one night I bother with makeup to go out for a birthday party, you had to make me laugh and blow snot out of my nose. Thanks. Now I'll be ten minutes late. Love ya Mo!
    Jaws has been on cable CONSTANTLY over the last several weeks. Jaws 2, also. Although I hardly remember the plot of that one at all.

Kevin Spacey accuser Anthony Rapp says he's being blamed for killing 'House of Cards'

Maria Puente

© Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP Anthony Rapp on Sept. 19, 2017 in Los Angeles.Anthony Rapp, the Star Trek: Discovery actor who was first to accuse Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct, is sharing some of the hostile messages he's received from people blaming him for the end of House of Cards.

Rapp, who says Spacey made sexual moves on him in his New York apartment in 1986 when Rapp was a 14-year-old stage actor, has said little in public since he told his story to BuzzFeed in October, setting off a rash of allegations from more than a dozen men who accused Spaced of sexual misconduct.

On Nov. 3, a few days after Rapp's Oct. 29 accusation, Spacey was fired by Netflix from House of Cards, the popular Washington-based drama on which he earned multiple Emmy nominations playing a malevolent U.S. president. Production of the sixth and final season of the show is now on hold, its plotline uncertain in the wake of Spacey's forced departure.

On Thursday, Rapp began sharing some of the toxic messages he's received on Twitter and Instagram, mixed in with many messages of support. The critical messages he posted accuse him of lying about Spacey and blame him for the fate of Cards.
    One Twitter user, who goes by the handle Django Stiglitz, griped, "I think the Spacey story could have waited one season for us fans. How would you like if Star Trek gets ruined because someone there was a perv 30 years ago?"
    An Instagram user calling himself DigableDude, even blamed Rapp for putting the other cast members and crew out of work.
    "Season 6 of House of Cards has been suspended," he wrote. "Real people are being affected by this accusation of 3 decades ago. Cast and crew, who now have to find new jobs to feed their families and pay bills. I hope this is what Mr. Rapp wanted."
    Others accused him of being an attention monger.

"I'm convinced you just want the attention," Twitter user Wake+Bake wrote. "KevinSpaey was drunk and you just cost (sic) a lot of fans to miss out on one of the greatest actors of all time 'cos you can't shut up."
    One message said Rapp had no evidence for accusing Spacey. At the time of Rapp's accusation, Spacey apologized but said he didn't remember their alleged encounter.
    "No sympathies here," AWriterNamedPam told Rapp. "You demolished a very talented man's career over an incident for which you do not have a shred of evidence it took place; just your word. Furthermore, it happened over 30 years ago and he didn't break any laws! Pathetic."
    Rapp also informed her that he had since learned Spacey "did indeed break a law in this case. Namely sexual assault of a minor."

Twitter user MenTooStrong accused Rapp of acting like a "Lolito," telling him, "You wanted something or you'd have left. You were just scared (and) didn't understand (homosexual) feelings."
    Other Twitter and Instagram users questioned Rapp would accuse Spacey after more than 30 years had elapsed. Some asserted he was motivated by envy of Spacey's success and wealth.
    Twitter user CathThereFausti questioned why Rapp "forgot" the Spacey incident for 30 years, as well as asking what a 14-year-old was doing at a party with drugs and alcohol.
    CathThereFausti accused him of being motivated by his "envy and desire for money."

"Trolls and harasssers" aside, Rapp that on balance, said most of the messages he's received have been positive. He said some of the toxic messages "wound slightly" but "do not sting deeply."
    Messages of support continued to flow onto his Twitter page on Friday. He said he doesn't believe the things his critics are saying and he will continue to expose "all forms of abuse and mistreatment."
    Spacey has not spoken publicly since his former representative announced he would “seek evaluation and treatment” on Nov. 1. Two weeks later, he was photographed at The Madows, a renowned rehabilitation clinic in Wickenburg, Ariz., known for treating sexual addiction.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ke...cid=spartanntp
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

What a bunch of assholes. How about Spacey shouldn't have been sexually assaulting anyone and this could've been avoided altogether.

In the wake of multiple sexual assault accusations and allegations of workplace sexual harassment, colleagues of Kevin Spacey can’t be blamed for looking back at their professional interactions with the actor with a new air of scrutiny. Spacey’s former co-star Gabriel Byrne certainly has, and in hindsight, the actor’s rumored pattern of behavior seems painfully obvious. So obvious, in fact, that according to Byrne, production was allegedly stopped for two days on the 1995 crime thriller The Usual Suspects due to Spacey being “accused of sexually inappropriate behaviour towards a younger actor.”

“I did not know honestly then the extent of his violence,” the Vikings actor told The Sunday Times this weekend. “I mean, he was kind of a joke in that people would say, ‘That’s Kevin,’ but nobody really understood the depth of his predations.” Byrne claims that it was some time before he and his coworkers discovered the alleged reason behind the brief hiatus. “It was only years later that we began to understand that [filming] was closed down for a particular reason and that was because of inappropriate sexual behaviour by Spacey,” he says. Spacey would eventually go on to win a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for the film, which was directed by Bryan Singer.

Byrne also recalls hearing “vague rumors” about Harvey Weinstein, though he failed to comprehend the gravity of the gossip at the time. “I heard that once or twice from two very well known actresses, but the problem when you hear something like that is, do you pass that on?” Byrne added, “Because if it’s not true, it’s awful, and if it is true, it’s not your job to say, ‘Well, I wasn’t there, the door was locked, I don’t know what happened, I just heard the story.’ But I did not know, and many people didn’t know, the extent of the violence that he perpetrated on women.”

[From Vulture]

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    ...But I did not know, and many people didn’t know, the extent of the violence that he perpetrated on women.”
    Women? That, too?

he was talking about weinstein
    Lofty Bike and Lalasnake like this.

fgg

Norwegian royal claims Kevin Spacey groped his crown jewels

A former member of Norway’s royal family has accused Kevin Spacey of grabbing his crown jewels.

Ari Behn, 45, claimed the disgraced actor groped his testicles after hosting a Nobel Peace Prize concert with Uma Thurman in 2007, the International Business Times reported.

Behn, who was married to Princess Martha Louise at the time, said Spacey grabbed him under the table after asking if he wanted to smoke outside.

“We had a nice conversation, he was sitting right next to me,” Behn told Norwegian radio station P4, according to IBTimes. “After five minutes, he says, ‘Hey, let’s go out and have a cigarette.’ And then he takes me under the table in the middle of my balls.”

“I got more than I bargained for,” he added, chuckling.

Behn said he replied, “‘Eh? Maybe later.'”

He added, “I had black hair back then and was 10 years younger so was right up his alley.”

The Royal Court announced last year that Behn, a Danish author and playwright, will be divorcing his wife, the only daughter of King Harald V and fourth in line to the throne.

The pair — who have three daughters together — married in 2002.

Netflix recently fired Spacey, 58, from the series “House of Cards” amid allegations that he’s preyed on more than a dozen young men, some of them teens, over the years.

“Star Trek: Discovery” actor Anthony Rapp accused Spacey of making sexual advances toward him in 1986, when Spacey was 26 and Rapp just 14.

Spacey, who hasn’t been arrested or charged with any crime, said he did not remember the alleged encounter but apologized if such “drunken behavior” had occurred.

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/07/norwe...-crown-jewels/
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

it was dying anyway. i probably won't even miss spacey on house of cards because claire underwood is just as wicked as he was and she's gonna carry the torch.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

People blaming Anthony Rapp for the cancellation of HOC seriously make me question humanity. I mean, seriously??

Ugh, Spacey makes me sick.
    sparkles, Lofty Bike and Lalasnake like this.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

fgg

Kevin Spacey investigated for third sexual assault in London

Scotland Yard has launched an investigation into a new allegation against Kevin Spacey of sexual assault, the third such inquiry by London police into the Oscar-winning actor.

The new investigation centers on an alleged assault on a man in 2005 in the Central London borough of Westminster. It follows two other investigations into alleged sexual assaults by Spacey on men in the South London borough of Lambeth, in 2005 and 2008.

“On 13 December we received an allegation that the man sexually assaulted a man (Victim 3) in 2005 in Westminster,” Scotland Yard said Wednesday in a statement to Variety. “Officers from the Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command are investigating.”

Late last year, London’s Old Vic theater, which is located in Lambeth, said it received 20 complaints of inappropriate behavior against Spacey after it had appealed to people to come forward with concerns or complaints. Spacey was the theater’s artistic director from 2004 to 2015.

The Old Vic said it had advised more than a dozen of those who came forward to take their accounts to police. Scotland Yard announced its second investigation into Spacey soon afterward.

The new complaint was lodged in mid-December, but was only confirmed Wednesday to be under investigation.

Spacey has not been charged with any offenses, but his career lies in tatters after the allegations made against him, starting with the one leveled by Anthony Rapp, who said Spacey assaulted him when he was just 14. Rapp has since said that he believes the culture of abuse in Hollywood is now being dismantled in light of the allegations that have surfaced against Spacey, producer Harvey Weinstein and others.

Spacey was axed from the new season of Netflix’s “House of Cards.” His performance in Ridley Scott’s “All the Money in the World” was also removed.

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/17/kevin...ult-in-london/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Thread Information