Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Kevin Spacey 3 New Sexual Assaults Investigated

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Kevin Spacey's lawyers claim the accuser in his Nantucket bar assault case deleted key text messages after the judge ordered copies to be handed over

• Kevin Spacey's lawyers claim the man accusing the actor of groping him at a Nantucket bar in 2016 deleted text messages
    • The messages would have allegedly helped Spacey disprove the allegations against him
    • Lawyers have asked the judge to turn over 'a complete and unaltered forensic copy' of the alleged victim's cellphone as well as any written communications
    • A pretrial hearing in the case will begin on Monday morning in Massachusetts

Kevin Spacey's attorney is accusing the man who says the actor groped him at a Nantucket bar in 2016 of deleting 'exculpatory' text messages.

Defense attorney Alan Jackson says in court documents filed Friday that Spacey's accuser went 'to great lengths to remove text messages that he believes did not fit his narrative.'

Jackson wants the court to order prosecutors to hand over a 'complete and unaltered' forensic copy of the accuser's cellphone.
    Judge Thomas S. Barrett granted the defense's request to examine texts and other records from the alleged victim's cellphone from July 7, 2016, to December 31, 2017.
    But the judge denied several other defense requests, such as one for phone records of the accuser's mother.
    Spacey's lawyer is also seeking any communications about the case made by a top prosecutor in the Cape & Islands District Attorney's Office who disclosed that his sister is friends with the accuser's mother.
    An email seeking comment was sent Friday to a spokeswoman the prosecutors' office. An attorney for Spacey's accuser declined to comment.

+7

Spacey is accused of groping the teenager at The Club Car bar and restaurant on the night of July 7, 2016
    +7

A judge has also ordered CCTV footage from the night of the alleged incident (Spacey above with the bouncer at The Club Car in July 2016)
    A hearing in the case is scheduled for Monday.
    On Thursday, the judge also ordered the Massachusetts bar to hand over CCTV from the night Spacey allegedly groped a teenager in 2016.
    Judge Barrett ordered the footage be produced ahead of Monday's pretrial hearing.
    The Oscar winning actor, 59, is accused of sexually assaulting the 18-year-old son of a former Boston TV anchor in The Club Car bar on the night of July 7, 2016.
    The judge has asked the bar's owners to hand over CCTV footage taken between 5pm and 3am that night. It's unclear if the footage will be shown or released at the hearing.

In January, the Usual Suspects actor pleaded not guilty to the felony charge of indecent assault and battery, that comes with a up to five years in prison.
    Spacey responded to the groping allegations in a motion obtained by DailyMail.com in January.
    In it, he stated that the teenager 'claimed he was a 23-year-old student studying business at Wake Forest University' after he 'sought out a friend for the specific purpose of introducing him to [Spacey].'
    It went on to say the teen 'welcomed drinks from [Spacey], let [Spacey] put his arm around him near the piano while they did sing-a-longs and even left the bar to smoke with [Spacey].'
    ADVERTISEMENT

That behavior, combined with the fact that the teen gave Spacey his number, suggests 'mutual and consensual flirting', according to the motion.
    At no point in the document did Spacey deny groping the young man.
    The motion states that once Spacey began to grope his accuser the teen 'did not object to the alleged touching, he did not ask [Spacey] to stop and he did not remove himself from the situation.'
    ADVERTISEMENT

In the initial filing the accuser said that this was because he froze, and suggested his lack of an erection as proof he was not enjoying the sex act.

May
    Bronze Member

I heard that two witnesses against Kevin Spacey have turned up dead. First the owner of the bar where it happened died, and then two weeks later the star witness was hit by a car and died. Crazy

I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Love that part. Heck I love that whole damn movie.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Same. He may be a rapey asshole but he’s a fucking amazing actor.
    SHELLEE, lindsaywhit, czb and 2 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    I heard that two witnesses against Kevin Spacey have turned up dead. First the owner of the bar where it happened died, and then two weeks later the star witness was hit by a car and died. Crazy
    I'm not defending the guy, but it sounds like the bar owner's testimony would actually have favoured Spacey:
    "Joe Pantorno, the owner of The Club Car who sold the restaurant and bar shortly after the alleged incident, died at the age of 68 in Florida.He had told detectives that he witnessed no groping on the night of the incident and might have testified about the accuser joking around just one day later while recounting was happened." Daily Fail

And the woman who was hit by a car may have been a nut. https://popculture.com/trending/2019...ck-by-vehicle/

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

fgg

Kevin Spacey accuser alleges he was groped eight times

Kevin Spacey‘s then-teen accuser texted his girlfriend real-time updates as the actor was allegedly sexually assaulting him, according to a court filing made public Thursday.

“He’s grabbed my d–k like 8 times,” the accuser wrote at one point during the exchange.

The then-18-year-old accuser was working as a busboy at the Club Car bar on Nantucket when court papers say he texted his girlfriend that Spacey was “hangin around me in the bar. He got my number and asked me to come out with him.”

“Sounds like he’s hitting on you…” the girlfriend wrote back, prompting the accuser to say, “I think he is.”

“He’s grabbing my leg and s–t,” he added.

The accuser also told his girlfriend that “I’m not gay,” then added, “But I think Spacey is.”

Later, the accuser said the two-time Oscar winner “pulled my zipper down” and “invited me to his house,” prompting the girlfriend to reply, “What the f–k is happening.”

“Jesus Christ he reached down my pants,” the accuser wrote back.

That message was followed by a string of 17 short texts that include “He’s buying me another drink,” “He’s gotten me so many,” “I’m drunk” and “He grabbed my d–k.”

There are also multiple messages that say “Help” and “Help me,” but others that suggest the accuser was wowed by Spacey’s celebrity and appear to reference an earlier request by the girlfriend to “Plz take a selfie with him at some point.”

“I’m gonna get the pic,” he wrote, adding, “I got the autographs and a hell of a stout,” followed by an apparent correction that says “Story.”

The court papers were first reported by The Boston Globe, which said they were filed in March by Spacey’s lawyers as part of his defense against a felony charge of indecent assault and battery in the July 8, 2016, incident.

In the filing, defense lawyer Alan Jackson said screenshots of the texts were turned over by the prosecution but noted that only one text is time-stamped.

“There appear to be intervening time periods between each of these texts, yet [the accuser] continued to engage with Mr. Spacey,” he wrote.

Jackson also said the accuser “never uses any language to indicate the interaction was unwelcome,” but instead stayed with Spacey, “welcoming his advances, because he wanted a ‘story’ to tell.”

The accuser also told six friends about the incident in a “group text chain,” Jackson said, but the lawyer alleged that the accuser “appears to have deleted responses from his friends . . . before providing those messages to law-enforcement.”

The defense filing sought access to the accuser’s cellphone for a forensic examination, but the accuser’s lawyer on Wednesday filed papers saying the phone was nowhere to be found.

A spokeswoman for Cape & Islands District Attorney Michael O’Keefe declined to comment, telling the Globe: “The case will be tried in the courtroom, not the media.”

Spacey was charged in December, more than a year after a news conference at which former Boston TV anchor Heather Unruh accused him of sexually assaulting her son during the incident in question.

The Post is withholding the name of Unruh’s son, which is included in the court papers, because he is an alleged sex crime victim.

https://pagesix.com/2019/06/20/kevin...d-eight-times/
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Kevin Spacey is quizzed in the US by Scotland Yard detectives over sex assault allegations in the UK

By Liz Perkins For Mailonline19:19, 06 Jul 2019, updated 20:35, 06 Jul 2019

Kevin Spacey has been questioned by Scotland Yard detectives over six allegations of sex assault in Britain, it has emerged today.

Reports in the US said the House of Cards actor, 59, was interviewed under caution by officers from the Metropolitan Polices' Complex Case Team earlier this year.

And when questioned about the case, the force today confirmed detectives travelled to the US in May to quiz 'a man' about the claims.
    The London police did not name Spacey and added the suspect was not arrested but inquiries remain ongoing.
    Spacey was the artistic director of The Old Vic theatre in London between 2004 and 2015, and some of the allegations were made during this period.
    The six allegations the actor is facing refer to incidents between 1996 and 2013.

+8

Facing questions: Spacey has been quizzed by Scotland Yard detectives over sexual assault claims made against himThe Hollywood star was voluntarily interviewed under caution by officers but was not arrested, US magazine Variety reported.
    British police do not identify suspects until they have been charged.
    'Under caution' means the interview was recorded and can be used in future prosecutions.
    Spacey's attorney did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
    The update comes just a day after one young man, who had claimed he was molested by Spacey at a Nantucket bar, dropped his lawsuit against the actor.
    A court filing obtained by DailyMail.com shows the young man withdrew his complaint and the civil case had been dismissed with prejudice - meaning he cannot refile his suit.
    It was just days before the three-year statue of limitations would have run out on filing a legal complaint against Spacey, who he claimed reached down his pants and groped him at the bar in 2016.
    He was 18 at the time, but admits to telling Spacey he was 23.
    Spacey has denied the allegations, and is still facing a criminal charge.
    That case could potentially be in jeopardy as well after the young man and his family misplaced the cell phone he had been using that night to text with his girlfriend and a group of friends about the alleged incident.

+8

Good news for Spacey: The young man who claims that Kevin Spacey (above in court last month) reached his hand down the his pants at a Nantucket bar when he was just 18 has dropped his lawsuitSpacey's accuser had been seeking a jury trial and damages for emotional distress in his lawsuit.
    He also asked that the Oscar winner be responsible for his medical and other bills.
    Spacey's team had been seeking all correspondence regarding the case that was sent by the civil attorney hired by the victim's family.
    That section of the 70-plus pages of court filings states that Mitchell Garabedian was hired to pursue a lawsuit for the family, and accuses the teen of using the criminal case to try and confirm his 'lies.'
    Alan Jackson, the Los Angeles lawyer who is representing Spacey stated the boy and his family 'have a significant financial motive to fabricate the instant allegations.'
    Garabedian is being asked to hand over all correspondence between himself and the other lawyers at his firm with the district attorney's office.
    Jackson also asked the judge that a copy of the contract with the victim's family and the date, time and length of all appointments between the family and the law firm be turned over as well.
    There are also concerns about an investigation Garabedian did into the claims, with the defense expressing concern that they have not seen these reports.
    Garabedian had stated that he turned his findings into law enforcement, and now the defence wants to make certain that detectives independently investigated all his findings.

+8

Scene: The civil suit was dismissed with prejudice just a few days before the three-year statue of limitations in the case was set to expire (The Club Car, which was the scene of the alleged incident in Nantucket) Garabedian was a key attorney for victims of the Catholic Church who sued the diocese.
    That case was later made into the Oscar-winning film Spotlight, in which Garabedian was played by Stanley Tucci.
    This all comes just a few weeks after text messages from a filing in the criminal case were revealed, shedding light on the teenager's allegations.
    The young man, who claims he was molested by Spacey at The Club Car in Nantucket back in the summer of 2016, texted his girlfriend throughout the evening, but never left the bar.
    'Like he’s hangin around me in the bar. He got my number and asked me to come out with him,' writes the young accuser.
    'Are you kidding,' responds his girlfriend.
    'What?
    'Sounds like he’s hitting on you...'
    The young man never left the bar however, and would later make light of the incident in a text to his girlfriend

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default You want to do what?!?!?

With fame and power cums a great obligation - not to be a giant penis. The 'Good Old Boy's Club' used to expect and admire sexual misconduct. If 'The Times They Are a-Changin'' then I hope we don't become desensitized and will continue to fight for and expect decency from everyone who makes money off of their public image.

May
    Bronze Member

The accuser dropped his lawsuit. Spacey paid him off, imo.

Enty had this BI reveal yesterday:

Blind Items Revealed #34
    June 24, 2019

At first, the whole thing seemed accidental. Coincidental. Yes, it was a death. A possible murder? It didn't look like it at the time. It looked like an accident. Yes, it was a victim who had a lot of information about an A list actor. Some information she had shared, but the vast majority she had not. Victims came to her all the time to share their stories. She was the point person. Originally the suspect was very cooperative with police. No issues at all. He provided a driver's license and answered questions. What no one is saying is that no followup interview has ever been done. The license was a real name, but someone who died decades ago. The address was not where the suspect lived. No one has been able to find the person to speak to them. They just vanished. Does that change the working theory of accident to something more? No one even knows who to charge or who to investigate. No fingerprints. Literally nothing. They played it perfectly.

Linda Culkin/Kevin Spacey
    Last edited by May; July 6th, 2019 at 11:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information