Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Kevin Hart suffers major injuries in car accident

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Have they reported yet on the condition of the phone book he was sitting on?
    🤣👍

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Tracy was in a fucking coma, came close to losing a leg AND almost died. His friend died. He had a shit ton of rehab. He has medical issues to this day.

It's safe to say Kevin Hart was slightly less injured. My first thought about running home was drugs/alcohol. Maybe HE was the driver. But yeah, could very well have been that he was with someone (another woman) he should not have been.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I read today that his wife said he came through back surgery well. That’s kinda sad because it seems that once your back is hurt it’s never really right again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    藍
    Oh! Our phone emojis work on here now?
    ����
    Brookie likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

fgg

911 Caller Says Security Pulled Kevin Hart from Driver's Side Window

8:38 AM PT -- We've spoken to the witness who was first on the scene and called 911, and he told us, when he referred to someone getting out of the car, he did NOT mean Jared -- he meant Kevin.

Here's why ... the 911 caller thought Kevin was driving the car because he saw Kevin's security guard remove him through the driver's side window, and then walk up to a black Escalade and leave the scene.

CHP says when they arrived on the scene ... Jared was in the driver's seat.

Kevin Hart's car careened off the road, a witness surveyed the damage and called 911 to report there were people stuck, and first responders would need to cut them out of the vehicle.

The male caller said there were 2 people stuck, but "There was 3 [people] I guess" -- referring to the fact Kevin's security had already taken him from the crash scene.

The caller said everyone was conscious, but "scared because they're stuck in there." He added, "The roof is crushed, the car is pretty totaled."

It sounds like there was at least one other civilian on the scene trying to help before cops and the fire department arrived. Something new we learned from this call is that the driver, Jared Black, was able to free himself from the car eventually.

The caller said Jared "looked hurt," but the woman -- Jared's fiancee, Rebecca Broxterman -- was still stuck inside the destroyed 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. You can hear him yelling to both Jared and Rebecca to "stay calm, help's coming!"

TMZ broke the story ... Kevin, Jared and Rebecca violently veered off the infamous Mulholland Highway around 12:45 AM Sunday morning. Both Kevin and Jared suffered what police called "major back injuries" ... while Rebecca was able to walk away with some minor pains.

We know Kevin underwent successful back surgery on Sunday night, but will need weeks of physical rehab before he's fully recovered. It's still unclear what Jared's condition is after being airlifted to UCLA Medical Center.

Police are investigating the crash and say excessive speed might have been a factor. As we reported, a witness reported hearing tires peeling out moments before hearing the car smash through a fence as it flew off the road.

Originally Published -- 6:17 AM PT

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/04/kevin...rash-911-call/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Yeah it's just weird his security team whisked him away.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Well now the witness saying Kevin was originally in the driver's seat [*strike that, it said he got out on the driver's side] makes it sound like he was driving drunk and switched someone else out as the driver.

*well maybe not, if the guy was really pinned in there, maybe Kevin's tiny toddler ass was just able to scramble out over him.

This whole story is shady as fuck.
    Daphodil, Brookie, MsDark and 11 others like this.

Gold Member

This whole story is shady as fuck.
    Definietly.
    There is a link somewhere - can't find it atm - that shows the Barricuda that Kevin bought had the back seats converted to storage bins (no seat belts) so legally 3 people couldn't ride in the car.
    They still could have had someone in the rear but this opens up a whole different scenario.
    We will have to see about the friend's status (the driver).

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    911 Caller Says Security Pulled Kevin Hart from Driver's Side Window

We know Kevin underwent successful back surgery on Sunday night, but will need weeks of physical rehab before he's fully recovered.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/04/kevin...rash-911-call/
    Ypu never “fully recover” from back surgery. Speaking from personal experience. His back will never be the same again.

But what if you only have one vertebrae between your shoulders and hips, like Kevin? Wouldn't the surgery be simpler than for most people?
    ManxMouse, MsDark, HWBL and 3 others like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information