Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Kendall Jenner threatens to sue fame-hungry waitress

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    Ah. That explains it. I've never lived in California. I don't think that's the law here in Georgia.
    Some states have restrictions on drivers under 18. VA is quite strict. Teen drivers must obey both curfew and passenger restrictions.

Silver Member

Kylie Jenner -- She's a LIAR ... Claims Other Driver in Crash | TMZ.com

Kylie Jenner is full of BS by claiming she was rear-ended by a reckless driver Thursday ... because the other driver says she not only caused the crash but copped an attitude.

As we first reported ... the 17-year-old was driving her brand new Range Rover when -- according to her -- a woman swerved into her lane and rear-ended her.

But the woman's lawyer says what REALLY happened is that Kylie made an illegal U-ey with no warning and crashed into oncoming traffic.

The accident was so bad ... the lawyer -- Gary Daglian -- says his client's passenger ended up in the hospital.

And the lawyer goes on ... claiming Kylie was "aggressive" and tried to strong-arm his client into settling up for cash and NOT calling any cops or insurance companies. His client told Kylie to pound sand.

Silver Member

The picture is too grainy to really see, but the fact that Kylie tried to offer cash for not calling the police or insurance speaks volumes.

Those rumors r absolutely ridiculous! She would never strong-arm someone with money or act that disrespectfully. She was raised better than that! *rolleyes*
    idunno, chartreuse and kasippu like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Nearly any time someone gets rear ended the other driver is at fault. Traffic laws mandate all vehicles be able to come to a safe and complete stop. Generally when you're unable to stop completely it's deemed the operator was driving in an unsafe manner.
    Yep it's the same here but there are occasions when it's the driver in front's fault, but I just meant generally

she needs needs to her out of the range rover & into a normal vehicle, you get a (not so) false sense of security in those things. I had an issue with mine & something went through the floor, well, it's plate steel, as is quite a lot of the rest of the vehicle....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Those rumors r absolutely ridiculous! She would never strong-arm someone with money or act that disrespectfully. She was raised better than that! *rolleyes*

I know!! She better calls her lawyer and sue them for Defamation.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandknight View Post
    The picture is too grainy to really see, but the fact that Kylie tried to offer cash for not calling the police or insurance speaks volumes.
    It's pretty common practice her in NYC to not report minor accidents to police & insurance. Many times there's an immediate hand off of cash and others where estimates and such are done before cash is exchanged

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information