Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Thread: Kendall Jenner Resented by Other Models

Elite Member

That video was absolutely pitiful ... 'Mother Kardashian/Jenner' really doesn't have a clue, does she?

The way Kris kept turning around to face the camera (to make sure it was on her) was just cringe worthy .. and the fact that they both had separate hair and makeup teams was nuts.

Why did 'Love magazine' even bother with this, especially with those two tools in it?
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; December 27th, 2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.
    arie_skop likes this.

I want to know who the fuck their fan base is?
    arie_skop and darksithbunny like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Kanye? Anna Wintour? Balenciaga? Boy toys and rappers hard up for cash? I think it's time Cris' sister made another appearance.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    teenage girls??
    dksnj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    The simple minded.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

PMK really thinks she's the hottest shit out there, doesn't she? that video is cringe-worthy. i even feel a tiny bit sorry for kendall.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I wonder how long Kendall's modelling career will last, once the industry finds a new young girl
    Kittylady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I think Kris would murder all her children herself if she got to be 20 again.
    I'd kill them all for a wooden nickel so...
    SHELLEE, redcat, Kittylady and 3 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hey, it's a win win situation for all of us!
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kendall Jenner swaps hijab for bikini on tour of United Arab Emirates | Daily Mail Online

Kendall Jenner swaps hijab for a bikini on tour of United Arab Emirates with Hollywood's new brat pack
    By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 10:34 EST, 31 December 2014 | Updated: 16:58 EST, 31 December 2014

Kendall Jenner has posted a racy bikini selfie while on tour of the United Arab Emirates.
    The 19-year-old reality star and model posed up in a skimpy brown two-piece while in a Dubai hotel and shared the snap with her Instagram fans on New Year's Eve.

She captioned the picture: 'Dubyeeee 2014.'

It was a return to form for the rising supermodel, who was among a group of young Hollywood stars who donned traditional abayas and hijabs while visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi on Monday.

Back in bikini mode: Kendall Jenner posted this snap while in Dubai on New Year's Eve on Wednesday

Not their typical look: Kendall (far right) Selena Gomez (middle with hands together) and friends covered up in abayas and hijabs for a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi on Monday

Taking in the sites: Jenner (left) and Gigi Hadid (right) took a close-up selfie during their day at the mosque

Kendall was joined by Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, Shay Mitchell, Victoria's Secret model Devon Windsor and Gigi's singer boyfriend Cody Simpson for their first tourist stop during their New Year's Eve holiday week.

The mosque, which is the largest in the United Arab Emirates, can accommodate as many as 40,000 people. The tradition is Sunni Islam and the mosque is the key place of worship on Friday gathers and Eid prayers.

Celebrity visitors such as Rihanna - who took glamorous photos in front of the mosque in 2013 - have been criticized in the past for violating the rules on the 'status and sanctity of the mosque.'

Jenner, Hadid, Gomez and their friends were dressed in customary UAE clothes including long black robes and scarves to cover most of their faces.

Mugging for the camera: (the celebrities are circled in red from left) Devon Windsor, Shay Mitchell, Cody Simpson, Jenner, Gomez and Hadid were joined by other friends

Kendall and Gigi took a playful photo with their friends inside the beautiful mosque which is adorned with gold-accented white columns.

Cody, 17, appeared to be the only male in the party and was dressed extremely casually in a faded pair of denim jeans, grey T-shirt, black leather motorcycle jacket and matching hat.
    The young stars took to their Instagram accounts to share their postcard-like snapshots from the outing.

Gigi posted a stunning selfie of her and best friend Kendall wearing scarves over their heads with Kendall covering her face with a sheer crystal embroidered wrap.
    'Incredible place,' the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star captioned a photo of the exterior facade of the mosque.

Group selfie: The Heart Wants What It Wants songbird posted this photo of herself (far right) with Kendall and Gigi

She also posted a photo from her breakfast date with Gigi and her boyfriend in which she humorously wrote: 'I'm third wheeling HARD.'

Selena also chronicled her tourist visit on her Instagram page posting a group selfie that featured Kendall and Gigi in the upper left corner.

Gigi's on/off love. Australian singer Cody tweeted on December 26 that he and his 'mates' were going to be venturing on an unbelievable in holiday.

Blessed friends: The Cab singer Alexander DeLeon shared this black and white image of the group, saying, 'there isn't a group of people i would have rather ended this incredible year with' on New Year's Eve

Postcard worthy: The young stars' first stop in their holiday was the breathtaking Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque

In October 2013 Rihanna was lambasted for posing in front of The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in a fashionable and tailored black jumper that had a matching head wrap.
    The Barbados-born pop icon was branded 'disrespectful' for using the mosque as a backdrop for her glamorous photos. The Diamonds singer was in full make-up and bold jewelry as well for her shoot.

'Dubai bound with some mates. New Years will be mental. Then a little Maldives surf action,' he wrote.

The on-again couple and Kendall were seen departing for their flight at Los International Airport that same day.

A trip to remember: The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star captioned this snapshot, 'Incredible place'

Kendall Jenner swaps hijab for bikini on tour of United Arab Emirates | Daily Mail Online

Cody Simpson and Gigi Hadid join Selena Gomez for beach party in Dubai on New Year's Eve | Daily Mail Online

Not such an intimate getaway! Cody Simpson and Gigi Hadid join Selena Gomez for beach party in Dubai on New Year's Eve before starting 2015 with a dip in the ocean
    By Karishma Sarkari for Daily Mail Australia
    Published: 20:26 EST, 2 January 2015 | Updated: 07:27 EST, 3 January 2015

If Cody Simpson and Gigi Hadid were hoping their trip to Dubai was going to be a romantic getaway for the two of them, they were mistaken.

The Australian singer and his Sports Illustrated swimsuit model girlfriend are in the United Arab Emirates with a group of friends, including Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez, with the group being dubbed 'the new brat pack'.

The large party got dolled up in sparkling mini dresses and sexy, slinky gear for a beach party to ring in 2015, thrown by fashion house Balmain.

Balmain beach party: The couple rang in 2015 together in Dubai but it was not a romantic night with just the two of them - they partied with a large group of friend on the beach at a bash thrown by fashion house Balmain, including Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner

Cody wore a crisp white shirt unbuttoned down to his chest with black trousers and of course his now trademark wide brimmed fedora hat.

Gigi rocked a sequinned, backless, long sleeved mini-dress to the designer party, which featured a round neck at the front and a cut out design on the side, along with the butt-skimming low-cut back.

Selena sported a similar outfit to the swimsuit model, wearing a steel coloured mini dress with a large keyhole styled front, which went almost down to her navel.

Kendall posed alongside them in their happy snaps, wearing a black flared jumpsuit with white stripes down the side and featured a plunging neckline.

Last edited by dougie; January 4th, 2015 at 09:11 AM.

Elite Member

Stunning architecture and scenery.. shame about all those self-obsessed idiots in the photo's.

And Cody bloody Simpson.. what a freakin joke he is! .. pity he didn't get arrested for something whilst over there and thrown in the slammer...

I wonder how much of their time was spent deciding what ways to take photos of themselves? Probably more time than actually sightseeing.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

All that history, art and beauty - all wasted on a bunch of vapid twats. Sad.
    Palermo, snoopqueen, Brah and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Gold Member

Had to watch the video.
    Mom's legs aren't too bad but the video itself looked like something some drunk teens would record on their smart phones after being locked in a back room of a dept store full of Christmas Decorations.
    Honestly, when someone puts you in a video isn't there the expectation that you will at least try to show some talent? (if you have any) This reminds me of the Kim K video at the Prince concert where she was up on stage with him and just stood there giggling until he asked her to please leave.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kendall Jenner pens op-ed column about her youth for Wall Street Journal | Daily Mail Online
    'I grew up too fast': Kendall Jenner pens op-ed column about her youth for Wall Street Journal as she claims she was 'brought up to be a workaholic'

By Karen Mizoguchi for MailOnline
    Published: 15:23 EST, 16 January 2015 | Updated: 15:37 EST, 16 January 2015

She is a sought-after model, cosmetics spokesperson, reality show star and now a columnist.

Dubbed as one of six 'luminaries' by the Wall Street Journal, Kendall Jenner detailed her very public upbringing in her first ever editorial for the publication on Friday.

'I was pretty much brought up to be a workaholic. I grew up too fast,' the 19-year-old penned in an opinion piece also featuring veteran actress Goldie Hawn, soccer star Tim Howard, celebrity dermatologist Dr Fredric Brandt, psychology professor Jeffrey Jensen Arnett and author Maira Kalman.

She's a writer too? Kendall Jenner described her public upbringing in her first op-ed column for the Wall Street Journal on Friday

'I feel like I grew up too fast a long time ago,' she wrote. 'Having older siblings, you grow up around adults, so you mature more quickly.'
    Kendall is a member of the blended Kardashian-Jenner family that includes older step-siblings Kourtney, 35, Kim, 34, Khloe, 30, and Rob Kardashian, 27, as well as younger sister Kylie Jenner, 17.
    In 2007, the modern day Brady Bunch rose to fame with their E! reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, when Kendall was only 11-years-old.
    'I saw my sisters and parents working every day so I was pretty much brought up to be a workaholic,' described Kendall. 'My sister Khloe always says to me and my younger sister, Kylie: "You have your whole life to be an adult but only so long to be a kid." And we get it.'

Star on the rise: The 19-year-old rose to fame as a member of the Kardashian-Jenner family on E!'s Keeping Up With The Kardashians reality show

Barely a teenager: The starlet first appeared on her family's hit program at 11-years-old

Famous family: Kendall's parents are former Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner and Kris, mother to stars Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian

Being young and having fun is completely age appropriate for the star who also shared: 'In the right situations, I try to be as immature as I can sometimes—react to things as if I were 12. You can’t take things too seriously.
    'But I’m scared to be 20 — it’s the first step out of being a teenager.'
    Kendall, who walked in her first fashion show at age 15, also wondered what she would be like in her mid-60s, an age range close to her Olympian father Bruce Jenner.
    'I just laugh thinking about my dad being a teenager, partying. It’s the funniest thing,' she said. 'And it makes me think — what am I going to be like when I’m 65?'

Leggy lady: Kendall first walked the fashion catwalk in Spring 2012 when she was aged 15

As a young adult feted by the media, Kendall has already accomplished what many aspire to achieve.
    Kendall has walked the runways for several high fashion designers including Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel.
    More recently, she was announced as the newest spokesmodel for luxury cosmetics brand Estee Lauder.
    In addition, she and little sister Kylie were named one of 25 most influential teens of 2014.

Sought-after model: She has walked the runways for several high fashion designers including Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, Tommy Hilfiger, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana and Chanel

Read more:

Kendall Jenner pens op-ed column about her youth for Wall Street Journal | Daily Mail Online

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information