Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Kelsey Grammer Tells Oprah He 'Owed' Camille Fame

^
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklehead View Post
    The couple's messy divorce was finalized in February 2011. Just two weeks later, he wed current wife Kayte Walsh, a flight attendent he admitted to starting an affair with six months before splitting with Camille.

Frazier is a bigamist!

People should not agree to co-parenting with a legal document outlining what that means to them. We help couples put together agreements all the time for the court ordered mediation cases we handle. They usually include, parent teacher conferences, phone calls, clothing at each home, games and toys at each home, keeping a combined calender showing all events that involve the kids, how to work out a change in scheduling as needed, and so. We also have each family read The Unexpected Legacy of Divorce: A 25 Year Landmark Study.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Why would their kids be calling her "Camille" anyway?

And I'm guessing the actual divorce is final, they just haven't settled the property aspects yet. So the "final" papers haven't been signed.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I don't see the problem with them saying 'Mom', as long as that is what they normally call her.

I agree with Trixie, My children don't go to their dad and say 'M- walked around singing like a crazy lady today', they tell him "Mom is nuts". Works well for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Why would their kids be calling her "Camille" anyway?

And I'm guessing the actual divorce is final, they just haven't settled the property aspects yet. So the "final" papers haven't been signed.
    Exactly. I find that strange. why would they say "so, dad... we were over at Camille's and..."?

And yeah, I'd think they ARE divorced but there are still some things left to settle.

Camille was on WWHL the other night and she talked about this situation there as well. How she had attempted to introduce herself to the new wife and said "you know, we're all going to be coparenting so we may as well be amicable... etc." and by the next time she was to do a drop off of the kids, she'd been served with papers telling her that from now on, someone else should drop the kids off and there was to be NO contact/conversation between the adults AT ALL. Camille said that after that she did try to drop her kids off herself and that the kids went into the home and that Kelsey (as soon as the kids were in) slammed and locked the door in her face while she was pounding on the door trying to communicate/speak with him about their children... WTF?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I wonder if not calling her mom is a jab at Camille because she had to use a surrogate to have the children. I bet it is and that is so very cold and cruel.

Honestly, I don't think he's a happy person, and he probably doesn't feel that great about his life in general; hence his need to to always be sniping at people in his past instead of enjoying what he has in the present. He would do well to invest in a good therapist.

Could be worse...could be Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Oh that can't say Camille. lol. Why would kids refer to their mom by her first name anyway?

Kelsey is such an insufferable twat.
    Novice likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

There are more words like that to describe him, but I'll just point out that he had the affair that broke up the marriage, his ex-wife is trying to co-parent and he is the one who won't talk to her....
    Flygirl likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

did he have some sex tape in the nineties? Anyone remember what that was about? I was rather young and don't remember the details as it was before the internet celebrity sex tape thing took off.

I don't know, but please don't post it if you find it. That's an image I don't need to see.

Pfft somebody with better google skills - find it! I think I'd watch pretty much any celeb sex tape, just out of curiousity
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

'Frasier' Won't Face Teen Sex Charges

BY JANE FURSE

Friday, March 17, 1995

"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer yesterday pulled clear of a legal tangle involving a teenager's charges that she had slept with the actor.
    Arizona prosecutors announced yesterday that Yavapai County authorities would not bring any sex charges against Grammer because of insufficient evidence.
    Last month a New Jersey grand jury decided not to indict him for sexual abuse of the girl, who was 15 and a baby-sitter for Grammer's child at the time of the alleged 1993 incidents. The teen said she slept with Grammer in New Jersey and Arizona.
    Yavapai County Attorney Chick Hastings said he decided to drop charges after consultations with Somerset County, N.J., prosecutors. The teen's attorney did not return calls yesterday.
    Source

Sex tape lawsuit

In 1998, Grammer filed a lawsuit against Internet Entertainment Group, which Grammer claimed had stolen a videotape of him having sex with a woman from his home. IEG countersued Grammer, denying they were in possession of such a tape, and Grammer's suit was eventually dropped.[44] IEG President Seth Warshavsky told the New York Post, "We have been presented with another Kelsey Grammer tape. But we have no plans to air it. We are still evaluating it at this time."[45] Grammer later told Maxim, "Whether or not you’re a celebrity—even if you’re just an old slob with a video camera—you don’t realize you shouldn’t do it. So you throw the tape in the back of a dark closet until your old girlfriend remembers it’s there because you’re famous now and she’s not. But if you’re not prepared to do the time, don’t do the crime."[46]

Source

Photo credit: L. Gallo/WENN
    Kelsey Grammer's estranged wife Camille Donatacci has blasted rumors she's using a sex tape of the former couple to secure a bigger divorce settlement from the "Frasier" star, insisting no such film exists. The model/actress split from her husband of 13 years in July and they are currently in the midst of making their break up legal.

Tabloid reports recently claimed Donatacci was in possession of an explicit adult video featuring the pair getting intimate, and had been using the tape as a bribe to land more cash from Grammer. But Donatucci has slammed the allegations.

She tells TMZ.com, "Quite simply, no tape exists of Kelsey and I having sex. And tabloid reports of me using it as a negotiating tool are a lie. Contrary to reports, I am proud of the way Kelsey and I are handling the divorce - with a shared concern for the kids and with great respect for each other and what we had together."

Grammer has since moved on with new girlfriend Kayte Walsh and the couple confirmed its plans to wed earlier this month.

Read more: Camille Donatacci Denies Sex Tape Rumor With Kelsey Grammer
    Source
    The sex tape was of him and Camille (allegedly) but he confirms the sex tape while Camille denies it but at one point it says she tried to use it against him in the divorce. It could have been a tape he made with someone else though. I don't think he would have sued IEG if the tape didn't exist at all. The babysitter story was just an interesting find to "Kelsey Grammer Sex Scandal"
    Last edited by Quat; December 16th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information