Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Kelsey Grammer Tells Oprah He 'Owed' Camille Fame

I watched the interview last night all he would say in response to Camille's cross-dressing allegations is that he doesn't live his life as a cross-dresser but he's been "very sexually adventurous". Oprah pressed him about what that meant and he wouldn't explain.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklehead View Post
    I watched the interview last night all he would say in response to Camille's cross-dressing allegations is that he doesn't live his life as a cross-dresser but he's been "very sexually adventurous". Oprah pressed him about what that meant and he wouldn't explain.
    I don't blame him for not explaining. I know I would never talk about my sex life in public and just because he is a celebrity you can't expect him to do so. It's nobody's business and it's very intrusive and silly to ask him about something that private.
    Bellatheball likes this.

Regardless of whether Camille is the biggest narcissistic bitch on earth, Kelsey willingly had children with her. After all this time, he still has no insight into himself whatsoever. He needs a damned good psychotherapist on full-time duty.
    MmeVertigina and mistify like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

IDK, he may be a douche but he's totally right that being married to him (and then divorced) is her claim to fame. It's not like she had any independent career or has ever done anything that wasn't being Kelsey Grammer's wife or ex-wife.
    choozen1ne, Bluebonnet and sputnik like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Hey, she was in Private Parts

And yeah, he's a douche.
    sluce likes this.

I've heard/seen stuff about his cross dressing way before Camille mentioned it.

He's a dick, her (sanitised?) CV
    Grammer started her career as a dancer in the 1980s, working on Club MTV for many years, starring in a dance group performing at the Tavern on the Green in New York City,[2][5] and appearing in several music videos,[6] including "Give It All You Got" by Rights of The Accused, "The Party Starts Now!" by Manitoba's Wild Kingdom, and "Back to the Grill Again" by MC Serch.[7] In the 1990s, she started working as a model and actress as well, modeling in Playboy publications like Playboy's Book of Lingerie,[8][9] and appearing in R-rated erotic films such as Marilyn Chambers' Bedtime Stories, New York Nights, and The Naked Detective. Grammer also had small roles in mainstream films Private Parts and Deconstructing Harry, in addition to her guest appearance in one episode of Frasier.
    Grammer owns half of Grammnet Productions,[10] which has produced a number of television shows from the late 1990s through 2010s, including Girlfriends, Medium, and The Game. Within the production company, Grammer has worked as a creator, writer, and executive producer.[11][12][13]
    Camille Grammer wishes Kelsey well
    Updated: 13:24, Tuesday August 28, 2012

Camille Grammer says she wishes Kelsey Grammer "no ill will" after he blasted her in an interview with chat show queen Oprah Winfrey.

The 'Boss' actor told Oprah Winfrey on 'Oprah's Next Chapter' that his marriage to Camille was over almost as soon as it began and he only stayed with her out of obligation but Camille says she has moved on from their time together.

The 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star - who has two kids with Kelsey - told RadarOnline: "I wish no ill will and I have moved on."

Camille has been dating Dimitri Charalambopoulos and recently returned from a romantic holiday with him to his native Greece.

Speaking about their union, Kelsey, who is now married to fourth wife Kayte Walsh, said: "I stayed because I'm a stubborn cuss. I was not in it, or happy in it for a long time. It was pretty much over as soon as it began."

He also revealed he helped Camille land her role on the reality TV show and felt obligated to appear on it with her.

He added: "She always wanted to be famous.

"I did believe that I owed something to that person, that I owed fame."
    And yet you brought not one but two children into that enviroment.

Am I the only one that thinks that he is rewriting history (again) for his current wife?

But they do sound like they deserve each other
    In Season 1 of*RHoBH, Kelsey’s decision to leave Camille after 13 years of marriage appeared to blindside the blonde reality star. “It’s a reality*show, so it’s a show,” Kelsey told Oprah, implying that his ex was playing up her surprise for the cameras. “I made a couple of quick appearances to honor that deal of it and bequeathed to this person — because obviously that was kind of ending — a new life.”

The relationship between Kelsey and Camille is currently “not good,” the**Boss*star admitted. While they have arranged joint-custody between their two children, Mason and Jude, Kelsey said it wasn’t easy to come to that point. “Some very bad things were said, some threats were made, and some extremely unacceptable behavior took place in front of the children, which makes it impossible for us to pretend we can be civil. It needs to be handled by other people,” he told Oprah.

When Kayte joined Kelsey, Oprah asked about her relationship with his children. Kayte said, “They’re lovely kids. They’re fantastic.” When Oprah said that Camille deserved credit for how well they turned out “‘cause that doesn’t happen by itself,” Kayte continued, “Yeah, I’m sure they hear bad things about me.”

“They were asked to say and feel certain things,” Kelsey jumped in shortly after, adding that the children had warmed up to Kayte quickly.

While Kayte admitted it was hard to have “people judging you and not knowing anything about the truth,” she said that she did want him to end his marriage and move on with her.

As far as being painted as “the other woman,” Kayte said, she’s not proud of the way her relationship with Kelsey began, “but, you know, I fell in love.”
    Because of course, YOU fell "in love", so fuck the kids, just as long as you get what you want all is good, eh? What a fucking bitch.
    Last edited by Novice; August 28th, 2012 at 04:11 AM.
    mistify and greysfang like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Regardless of whether Camille is the biggest narcissistic bitch on earth, Kelsey willingly had children with her. After all this time, he still has no insight into himself whatsoever. He needs a damned good psychotherapist on full-time duty.
    Sometimes I think we're keeping an eye on the wrong celebs when it comes to wild meltdown potential.

Britney's medicated, LeAnn could go on with her drama-queen-in-denial bullshit till the next century, but Kelsey's a simmering powder keg of pure cray, imo. All it would take is the right trigger and he will go full-on pink wig.

I agree about his background, but I know a couple of people who've suffered multiple violent tragedies in their lives and they don't act like him. Also, a better term for him than "womanizer" might be "serial monogamist".

He is a great actor, though. I've seen a couple of eps of "Boss" and he's amazing in it. Probably just playing aspects of his real self, lol.
    Novice and Flygirl like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

It seems like all of Kelsey's children have spent their lives "warming up" to the new women in his life. These latest children will be no different and the children from his previous relationships shouldn't get to used to Kayte...she won't be around long.

I hate it when people say that their marriage was over as soon as it began. What kind of obligation would you feel to go through with a marriage to someone that you have a dead relationship with? Do you really think you're doing someone a favor by marrying them and starting a family, only to leave??? That's some great thinking right there.
    mistify and Novice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I hate it when people say that their marriage was over as soon as it began. What kind of obligation would you feel to go through with a marriage to someone that you have a dead relationship with? Do you really think you're doing someone a favor by marrying them and starting a family, only to leave??? That's some great thinking right there.

Me too. What kind of piece of shit says these things about someone they had children with? He's a selfish man, only concerned with himself.
    mistify and Novice like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ Imagine an actor being selfish and a narcissist! *snorts* He is a DOUCHEBAG! And I LOVED Cheers and Frazier! I mean LOVED Cheers! "its a dog eat dog world and Im wearing milkbone underwear!" Norm
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Me too. What kind of piece of shit says these things about someone they had children with? He's a selfish man, only concerned with himself.
    He was married to Camille for 14 years from what I can find - 1997 to 2011. I think it would REALLY do a number on your kids to hear one of their parents say that they were basically going through the motions with your other parent for your entire childhood.

And even if you felt actually that way -- for God's sake, don't go on national TV and tell Oprah about it.

So happy to hear he's a Bachmann supporter. It's like a twofer.

^Exactly right. It's not like he was married briefly, and said it was a mistake. 14 Freaking years.

I like him as an actor, but he's a shitty human being.
    Bluebonnet and mistify like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He's got a bit of a history for being a knobhead IMO...

His first wife decided to leave him while she was delivering their daughter Spencer. He had called her from the airport to tell her he was coming in, and she said "Don't bother. I've had all the locks changed".

In his autobiography, he claims that his second wife, former stripper Leigh-Anne Cushany, was abusive. After they spoke about divorce, he wrote, she made a failed suicide attempt by overdosing on Tylenol and wine, and miscarried their child as a result.

After publishing his autobiography, So Far... in 1995, Grammer was sued by a former girlfriend for defamation of character and invasion of privacy.
    Gotta love People Magazine archive....

Proper Grammer

By Tom Gliatto
    For the Frasier Star, Marriage No. 3 Is the Charm

I WANT TO MARRY CAMILLE NOT BECAUSE she can make me happy but because she already has," Kelsey Grammer said last December in announcing his engagement to Camille Donatacci, 28, a Playboy model. Those who care about the Frasier star's happiness hope it's less fleeting this time around. In his 1995 memoir So Far, Grammer, 42, called his then-fiancée, Tammi Baliszewski, "the gentle breeze in which I flourish today." But when that breeze began to gale, Grammer turned to Donatacci. Seven months after their meeting last year, he proposed.

Their sunset open-air wedding ceremony on Aug. 2, performed by two Catholic priests, and a sit-down dinner reception afterward were pulled off with surprisingly effective secrecy at Saddlerock Ranch, a privately owned (but rentable) 1,000-acre Malibu spread featuring horses, ostriches and llamas. Over a P.A. system a tuxedoed Grammer welcomed some 200 guests, including Cheers costar John Ratzenberger and Frasier costar David Hyde Pierce, who sipped champagne and sampled hors d'oeuvres.

Grammer's intended "was a beautiful bride," says Vera Wang, who designed Donatacci's simple white-silk organza gown with hand-appliquéd flowers and chapel-length train, as well as the four bridesmaids' lilac-silk sheaths. "It was a perfect, low-key wedding dress for the beach," says the designer. More elaborate were Donatacci's diamond earrings with five-carat topaz drops, a wedding gift from Grammer.

Earlier this summer the couple were spotted ducking into Manhattan's Tiffany & Co., where they signed up at the bridal registry for, among other items, 12 settings each of two patterns of Limoges china ($300 and $465 respectively per five-piece setting), eight chick-shaped eggcups ($15 each) and an $1,100 handblown Seguso vase.

Of course, no major event in Grammer's life—replete as it has been with his admitted struggles with alcohol, drugs and depression—would fail to draw paparazzi. Plainclothes guards seized a husband-and-wife team, Peter Brandt and Francine Mitchell Brandt, freelancers who crashed the reception hoping to sell the story to tabloids, and handed them over to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. Sheriffs cited the pair (along with a freelance photographer) for trespassing. Claiming that security guards frisked them, Brandt says he and his wife will sue.

They may have to wait their turn. Grammer is already being sued for libel by ex-girlfriend Cerlette Lamme, of whom he wrote in his autobiography, "Although she wasn't the neediest woman I've ever been with, she was needy enough." And Baliszewski, who has begun shopping around a proposal for a tell-all book about her bumpy relationship with Grammer, also has threatened to bring action. "He has my dog Kolby, my birth certificate, $40,000 worth of jewelry and all our engagement gifts," she says.

The former fiancée adds that Grammer and Donatacci were introduced last June by his friend Jeremy Zimmer just two days after Grammer and Baliszewski had "a huge fight." Little is known about the bride beyond the fact that, like Baliszewski, she has appeared in Playboy (15 times since 1993) and that she has acted in the pay-per-view erotic comedy Marilyn Chambers' Bedtime Stories and has a walk-on role in Woody Allen's upcoming Deconstructing Henry. As the third Mrs. Grammer, she was preceded to the altar by Doreen Alderman, a dance instructor and mother of Kelsey's 13-year-old daughter, Spencer. Alderman and Grammer divorced in 1990. (He fathered a second daughter, Greer, now 5, with makeup artist Barrie Buckner.) Grammer's second marriage, to exotic dancer Leigh-Anne Csuhany, ended in 1993.

Donatacci has already weathered one instance of incorrect Grammer. Last September the actor, intoxicated, wrecked his red Dodge Viper and wound up at the Betty Ford Center. And at a Friars Club roast honoring Grammer last November, Donatacci herself came in for some unfriendly fire when a comedian referred to her from the dais as a "bimbo." Her response: "I dealt with it."

Offsetting such troubling portents is the fact that Grammer conforms so handsomely to Donatacci's male ideal. Asked to describe her perfect date in a Playboy questionnaire, she answered, "Great energy and personality."

'WhataHypocrite!'KelseyGrammer'sKidsSlamHisDecisionToGetATattoo

Posted on Apr 16, 2012 @ 05:30AM

Twitter/Splash News

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor
    Kelsey Grammer's children from his third marriage to Camille Grammer, daughter, Mason, 10, and son, Jude, 7, are perplexed about his decision to tattoo his fourth wife, Kayte's name on his hip, because he has forbid them from ever getting inked, even when they become adults, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the 57-year-old sitcom star got Kayte's name tattooed in Chicago on Saturday. Kelsey's much younger pregnant wife was with him when he got his first tattoo.

PHOTOS: Camille Grammer Films Real Housewives

"Kelsey has always disliked tattoos and has thought getting one was low-class," a source close to the actor tells RadarOnline.com exclusively. "Kelsey has implicitly told Mason and Jude he would disown them if they ever got tattoos, even as adults. It certainly makes Kelsey look like a hypocrite because he had such strong feelings regarding tattoos. However, this is much bigger than his children. Kelsey's friends are genuinely concerned about his well-being because this just isn't like him.
    "This is his first tattoo and it appears that he is trying to be someone he isn't for his new wife. It's sad that Kelsey felt he had to get a tattoo to prove his love for Kayte and then to post it to Twitter?! Well, this just isn't the Kelsey Grammer that his friends know."

PHOTOS: Kelsey Grammer & Kayte Walsh In Miami

“Kelsey was so enamored with his wife -- it was all about her," an eyewitness in the tattoo parlor told RadarOnline.com. "Kelsey was awesome and didn't seem too bothered by the pain. He was also super polite and friendly to everyone in the shop."
    Kelsey is currently in Chicago filming the Starz series Boss -- he plays the mayor of the Windy City.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Camille Grammer: Kelsey Won't Let My Kids Say My Name in His House

By Tim Nudd

12/11/2012 at 11:35 AM EST

From left: Camille Grammer, Rosanna Scotto and Anderson Cooper

Kelsey and Camille Grammer's bitter split has led to a fragile co-parenting relationship that Camille says is all but broken – marred by an almost complete lack of communication made even worse, she claims, by a weird rule Kelsey has at his home.

"They're not allowed to same my name in the house," the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 44, says in an interview airing Tuesday on Anderson Live. "These poor kids, my daughter and my son, can't say my name in their father's house."

"I think they can say 'Mom' or 'The other household,' " she adds. "But they can't say my name. They can't say 'Camille.' "

She says she consulted her lawyers to see if she could do anything about it. "I said, 'What's my recourse in this? What do I do as a parent?' " she says. "It must be stressful for them to not be able to say their mother's name. But there is no recourse because we already settled our custody."

A rep for Kelsey had no comment on the claims.

Co-Parenting a Struggle

More generally, Camille says co-parenting daughter Mason, 11, and son Jude, 8, is a daily struggle – mostly, she claims, because she wants to be amicable about things and Kelsey doesn't.

"It's very difficult to co-parent with somebody that won't speak to you, text you or email you," she says. "I've reached out to him. I think it's very important to be amicable to raise children, and he refuses to. There's just so much I can do at this point."

Asked how they do communicate, she replies: "It's usually through lawyers. So, we are spending a fortune just to try to co-parent, which is ridiculous."

Elsewhere in the interview, Camille says she and Kelsey are still not officially divorced – even though they split in 2010, and he has since married Kayte Walsh – because, she claims, he still hasn't signed the papers.

"Release me! Set me free!" she says. "You're married; you have a child. We are going to meet before a judge again very soon, so hopefully this time it will be over."
    Camille Grammer Divorced from Kelsey Grammer; Talks About Custody : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Bronze Member

How is he married to Kayte when he isn't divorced from Camille?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information