Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Kelly Osbourne splits from better tressed fiancé

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think he dodged a major bullet. Could you imagine Sharon being your mother in law?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

I can't imagine how insufferable and painful she'd be to live with/be engaged or married to...
    And I'm not buying any of that "amicable split" BS. There's nothing amicable about this cow.
    Mel1973, Sarzy, Lalique and 3 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    My first thought too... and that dude totally stole MY hair!
    When I don't straighten mine, that's MY hair too, except I'm blonde.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

'It's an amicable split': Kelly Osbourne and fiancé Matthew Mosshart part company just a month after she gushes 'it's true love'

By Colette Fahy and Amelia Proud
    PUBLISHED: 20:12 EST, 8 January 2014 | UPDATED: 09:55 EST, 9 January 2014

Kelly Osbourne and vegan chef Matthew Mosshart have ended their engagement after two years together.

A spokesperson for Osbourne told Us Weekly exclusively that the pair - who were introduced by Kate Moss at her Gloucestershire wedding in 2011 - are officially over.

'Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart have decided to end their engagement,' a statement read.

Scroll down for video

It's over! Matthew Mosshart and Kelly Osbourne have confirmed they've split

'Kelly is looking forward to a new year full of fresh beginnings. No further comments will be provided by all parties and we request privacy, decorum and space from the press but don't expect it.'

The couple got engaged during a romantic Anguilla holiday just last summer, Matthew is the brother of Alison Mosshart who is in the band, The Kills, with Kate Moss's husband, Jamie Hince.

Osbourne, 29, told Us at the time: 'I've never felt this close to another human being, ever. People say we're co-dependent, but we just want to be together all the time.'

But on January 8 she uploaded a cryptic tweet that read: 'Its all about perception sometimes the bad things that happen in life aren't really bad at all especially when you learn something from it!'

Sudden: The pair seemed loved up very recently

True love: Kelly had been gushing about her fiance Matthew Mosshart on Twitter as recently at Christmas

The couple were last seen together on December 12 at the amfAR Inspiration Gala in Hollywood.

And just before Christmas, the Fashion Police star took to Twitter to boast about her caring partner after she came home following a long day at work to find that Mosshart had rustled up a tasty dinner for her and scrubbed their house from top to bottom.
    Kelly also shared a picture of herself and Mosshart joking around in Christmas jumpers on Instagram.
    She wrote: 'I came home from a 12 hour day to find a home cooked meal, clean house & fresh sheets on my bed #WhenMenGetItRightTheyGetItRight #TrueLove!! (sic)'
    The pair were planning a traditional English wedding at her parents mansion in Buckinghamshire, according to her mother Sharon Osbourne, who was pegged to oversee the special event.
    Kelly wanted to return to her British roots and eventually settle in the UK because she doesn't want her children to have an American accent.
    Last seen together: Kelly and Matthew at Beyonce concert

Feeling festive: Kelly shared this picture of herself surrounded by Christmas sweaters as she got into the holiday spirit

She said: 'I want to have kids - a boy and a girl - but I'd only want to have them with Matthew. I'd like to live in England when I do, as I will not have a baby call me “mom”.
    'I will kill myself before being called that. I'm in no rush, though - I'm happy watching my brother do it first.'
    Kelly constantly gushed about the state of her happy relationship over Christmas.

Posting a picture of the three of them on Instagram in their Christmas jumpers, Kelly wrote: 'Me @fleurrrrrr & Matthew in our Christmas sweaters ready for #Boyzone! I also love the fact that your Christmas tree is already dead Fleur! (sic).'
    She also shared a picture of herself surrounded by Christmas sweaters after her BFF made her wear one.
    'My best friend @fleurrrrrr is #obsessed with Christmas sweaters! She is making me where one of these glorious masterpieces!' she wrote.

Festive family fun: The couple flew into London on Friday in order to spend the holiday season in England

'We were on a balcony that overlooks the ocean. It was just beautiful,' he said during an interview with HELLO! 'She said yes! And then she smiled for the rest of the night.'
    He added: 'I knew she was the one pretty early on.'
    Mosshart had previously relocated from his home in New York to be closer to Kelly, who lives close to her family in Los Angeles.
    'Matthew's made the biggest sacrifice anyone's ever made for me, to move away from everything that he knew to be with me in LA,’ she told the magazine. ‘Long distance relationships often don’t work out. We've dated for a year and knew we wanted to be together.
    'Matthew has broken down every one of my walls. There's nothing I wouldn't do in front of him.'
    Kelly's childhood dream to have a ring that matches one of her father's earrings has also been realised with the engagement.
    'I used to hold my finger up to his ear when I was little and say: "I want a ring like that", she said. 'Now I have one.'

Read more: Kelly Osbourne and fiancé Matthew Mosshart split | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

'Matthew has broken down every one of my walls.
    Girl, I love it when jokes tell themselves...
    fattymatty likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

That's a strange way to deal with heartbreak! Kelly Osbourne does graffiti with Justin Bieber as she announces split from fiance Matthew Mosshart

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 01:56 EST, 9 January 2014 | UPDATED: 06:40 EST, 9 January 2014

99 shares
    View
    comments

She announced on Wednesday that she and vegan chef Matthew Mosshart had ended their engagement after two years together.

And Kelly Osbourne had a rather unusual way of dealing with her heartbreak.

The 29-year-old was pictured doing graffiti with none other than Justin Bieber later that night, captioning one image, 'most random but fun night with @justinbieber!'.

Unlikely pair: Kelly Osbourne posted an image of her and Justin Bieber doing graffiti on Wednesday on the same day she announced her split from fiance Matthew Mosshart

The Fashion Police host posted two snaps to her Instagram page, showing her and the teen heartthrob spraypainting a wall.

Kelly was Eighties-chic in a black jacket that sported leopard-print sleeves paired with plaid trousers.

She wore her purple bob in a mussed-up style and added further sass with pointy black heels.

Showing off her skills: The Fashion Police host posted two snaps to her Instagram page, showing her and the teen heartthrob spraypainting a wall

In one shot, she is seen standing with her hands thrown in the hair as Justin, 19, points his hand at the camera, his graffiti handiwork visible in the background.

In another picture, Kelly is seen putting the finishing touches on an angelic turtle while Justin looks on.

'Just had so much fun getting lessons from @justinbieber on how to #SprayPaint!' she captioned the photo. 'Needless to say I was s**t all I did was the horns! Justin is a lovely boy and have turned me into a true #Belieber tonight!'.

You like it? Justin posted his own picture in front of the pair's handiwork

Just like Bieber! The singer spray painted mischievous faces on a lightbulb and a bomb

Read more: Kelly Osbourne does graffiti with Justin Bieber as she announces split from fiance Matthew Mosshart | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

^ they both have really stupid faces.
    BITTER and Air Quotes like this.

At first glance, this looks like a dutiful grandson walking his granny through the airport.
    BITTER, NoNoRehab, Mrs P and 7 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Aw, he did their self-portraits! Excellent likenesses.

arie_skop likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She looks effed up here. And since when does she hang out with Bieber? Makes me wonder if her substance issues are resurfacing.

JWL

I was trying to post the article, but for some reason my computer wouldn't do it. But the article says there were cheating rumors on her part, but who knows.

Cele|bitchy | Kelly Osbourne & Matthew Mosshart broke off their engagement after 2 years

Have you noticed that all of her "friends" are younger than her by like 6 or more years (Bieber, Miley). I always thought it was really weird.
    chartreuse likes this.

She's basically a 30yo bratty teenager. Kind of pathetic.
    JWL and arie_skop like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ Yeah, it was pathetic when she fronted the teen Material Girl campaign as well. Guess she can't relate well to her own age group or more accurately, they can't relate to her.

JWL

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Yeah, it was pathetic when she fronted the teen Material Girl campaign as well. Guess she can't relate well to her own age group or more accurately, they can't relate to her.
    So true. I was actually shocked when I found out she was almost 30. Which makes me laugh at her explanation.
    Kelly Osbourne on Engagement to Matthew Mosshart Being Called Off: "It Just Happens in Life"

by Bruna Nessif Thu., Jan. 9, 2014 5:00 PM PST

The “Fashion Police” cohost reveals why she and fiance Matthew Mosshart called it quits. Plus, hear about her random Biebs encounter!

Not every big story has a lot of drama behind it.
    Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart revealed that they called off their engagement yesterday, and if fans are waiting to hear some ultra-juicy details on their split, well, they'll be waiting a while.
    During Giuliana Rancic's exclusive sit-down interview with the Fashion Police star, Kelly explains that ending her engagement was just something the couple decided needed to happen.
    "It was a mutual decision. We love each other very much. It just wasn't the right time for us, and I think if we weren't as mature and adult than we are, then we could have gone down a road that wasn't really nice," she tells E! News.

MORE: Kelly Osbourne and Matt Mosshart call off engagement
    Jason Kempin/Getty Images for amfAR
    "We're still really, really good friends; it's just we're not living in the same house," Osbourne added. "There's no dramatic story. I wish there was so I had something to tell people but no... it just happens in life."
    Mosshart, a vegan chef, proposed last summer while they were vacationing in Anguilla and the pair announced their intention to tie the knot in July.
    Shortly after announcing the split, Kelly went on a tagging spree with Justin Bieber. The single star documented their escapades with a camera phone and shared pictures of their handiwork via Instagram.
    PHOTOS: More surprising celebrity breakups
    "It was my best friend's birthday," Kelly explains to Giuliana. "We stop by and all of a sudden there were people spray-painting and then I got a lesson on spray-painting from Justin Bieber and he's really lovely and he's really nice, completely different than the media perception.
    "And then I really sat back and thought, 'He ain't half as bad as I was at his age, so he's all right [laughs]."
    Instagram
    To see more of Giuliana's interview with Kelly, tune in to E! News at 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.
    PHOTOS: Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart in happier times

RELATED VIDEOS:

43 Comments
    filed under Top Stories, Kelly Osbourne, Exclusives, Engagements, Giuliana Rancic, E! News

FROM AROUND THE WEB

Kelly Osbourne on Engagement to Matthew Mosshart Being Called Off: It Just Happens in Life | E! Online

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information