Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Kelly Osbourne quits "Fashion Police"

Srsly, she thought she would replace Joan? She hasn't got 0.001 of the wit of Joan!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Interesting. May not have been Kelly who said the weed comment, but the voice sounds an awful lot like hers. Kathy's voice is higher pitched.
    Go Habs Go!!

Melissa issued a statement wishing Kelly well and saying no replacement has been selected, but the show must go on.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I think its pretty clear they don't have a show. FP is over.
    nana51, tulip and holly like this.

I think I read that The Osbournes are going to start back up with their reality series. So she will probably be busy with that and decided to leave. I doesn't sound like Kelly on the audio. Maybe Kathy?

Oh noes. Not reviving that ludicrous reality show again. It must be to help Jack out.

NeNe Leakes And
    Khloe Kardashian Are Coming For Kelly Osbourne’s Old Job

March 1, 2015 / Posted by: Allison

5 reactions

And it begins! Mere minutes after Kelly Osbourne announced that she was saying Bye, Bitch to Fashion Police and thus retiring the phrase “You really needed to see it in person” forever, the decision-making hos at E! are starting to find their mailboxes stuffed full of resumes from desperates looking to fill her spot. Since Ryan Seacrest and his out-of-country business partner Satan practically run the E! network, the most obvious prediction for Kelly’s replacement would be Khloe Kardashian. Now UsWeekly is saying that Kelly’s replacement could be Khloe, but it could also be NeNe Leakes.

A source close to Khloe (the poor soul paid to help pad her ass with Kim’s Choice™ upholstery foam before she goes out) says that it’s “very possible” that she could be chosen to fill Kelly’s still-warm seat next to Giuliana Rancic, adding:
    “She was supposed to do it last time and passed. She may consider doing it again but the offer would have to be really high. It’s a lot of extra work for her.”
    I’m sorry, did that source just say filming Fashion Police would be “extra” work for Khloe? I didn’t realize getting papped going to the gym and getting read to filth on Twitter by Amber Rose was considered full-time work. Regardless, I know that source says that E! would have to come up with some serious cash to snag the Khloe, but let’s be honest with ourselves “source”; we’re talking in the tens of hundreds and a case of extra-strength tit tape.
    And as far as NeNe Leakes goes, UsWeekly says that shortly after Joan Rivers passed away, NeNe’s name was thrown around as a possible replacement. The job eventually went to Kathy Griffin, but now that there’s another empty spot up for grabs, a source claims that her name has been mentioned as a replacement once again.
    This whole Fashion Police mess started because Giuliana opened her mouth and pissed off Twitter by saying that Zendaya’s hair looked like it smelled of patchouli and weed, so I don’t know if it’s a good idea to throw another person on the panel with even less of a verbal filter. Patchouli and weed is nothing compared to what will be burped up by Khloe Kardashian. Khloe’s first language is a dialect specific to the Calabasas region called Classless Trashenese, so most of the stuff she says on camera will probably been deemed “too lewd” by the FCC. And NeNe won’t even make it to the fashion portion of Fashion Police; she’ll be too busy throwing eye-shade to the bitch who dared to seat her anywhere but the middle chair.
    ople StyleWatch, Life & Style!

Dlisted | NeNe Leakes And Khloe Kardashian Are Coming For Kelly Osbourne’s Old Job

Ugh. Chloe has been yammering on at the red carpet events lately. She has zero personality and offers nothing. So she should be hired. That's what E does.
    Bluebonnet and JazzyGirl like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Bronze Member

WTF are "locs"...does everyone have a sticky "k" or what?

Elite Member

I think they should just let the show die. It lost its wit and relevance years ago and just has become a mean-spirited bitchfest.
    darksithbunny and nana51 like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I think they should just let the show die. It lost its wit and relevance years ago and just has become a mean-spirited bitchfest.
    What's wrong with that?
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Canye is good at fashion with the right turn of phrase. I think it should be him!

K-hole can't do it because she's a fucking kiss-ass. Watching her nod her head in agreement with Kanye after the Grammy's was disgusting. She's a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I didn't hate Kelly on the show. I liked her comments and loved her accent. But I have never seen The Osbournes so I never hated her to begin with.
    I saw the Osbournes and I don't hate her. I think it's funny a chick who dresses like that is on a show policing fashion. They might as well stick Lindsay Lohan on there. I've never seen the show, even when Joan was on it, but they could put Kelly up there wearing military fatigues for all I care.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    I love snark, but not when it's just rock bottom mean for the sake of being mean.
    sluce likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information