Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Kelly Osbourne quits "Fashion Police"

I never understood why Kelly was on Fashion Police in the first place, I am glad she's gone. So now she's unemployed?
    holly likes this.

I just can't get into it since Joan died. I like Kathy Griffith but not on this. Her heart is nor in fashion. Some of her remarks have nothing to do with the outfit she's critiquing. I don't like the new guy and always thought Kelly was silly. She has so many "friends" that she can't be objective with her comments. She is also always "obsessed" with crap. good bye.
    arie_skop, Syd, Bluebonnet and 1 others like this.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out kel.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Maybe I'm just remembering her mom throwing ham or whatever into the neighbor's yard, but I have such a negative association with the Osbourne's in general, I wouldn't think this was any big deal for her. It seems like she's said some horrible shit (maybe not "racist" per se) about other people on record (Xtina?). Maybe I'm associating comments that were not from her. IDK. I just find it strange that this non-racist racist comment is the deal breaker for her.
    Cinnamon*Girl likes this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Elite Member

i don't think there are any celebs that Kelly and Sharon haven't lost their shit with?.. haha.

They both seem like such toxic, petty, vicious people who can/will happily dish it out in droves, will cannot take it when people retaliate and fire back at them.

Hopefully with Kelly losing this job, she (and Sharon) will sod off into the sunset.. or something?
    holly likes this.

She's juts like her mother. Remember when Sharon started shit, and then quit, Americas Got Talent after accusing NBC of discrimination for not putting Jack on some reality show. She stated she would never work for NBC again. Hope she realized that NBC owns most of the channels showing crap reality shows and that crap is where she family makes a living these days. This family is subject to tantrums.
    Trixie, Clubber Lang and holly like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

This whole thing is such bullshit. If Joan was still around and she was the one who said it everyone would be praising her and having a grand ole time with it. And kelly wouln't have given a shit either.
    holly likes this.

If the network had had it 'up to here' with Kelly she was on her last stubby legs anyway. I'd like to know what the 'other opportunities' are? Errrr ... none.
    Clubber Lang and holly like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    She's juts like her mother. Remember when Sharon started shit, and then quit, Americas Got Talent after accusing NBC of discrimination for not putting Jack on some reality show. She stated she would never work for NBC again. Hope she realized that NBC owns most of the channels showing crap reality shows and that crap is where she family makes a living these days. This family is subject to tantrums.
    I remember that. He was diagnosed with MS and the show he was supposed to be on, required a lot of physical stuff, so it didn't really jive with his MS. She flipped her shit for a hot minute. I don't know what made her stfu though, if it was the NBC thing, or if because she was getting so much shit for being a horrid human. It really looked like she didn't give a hoot about Jack's health, because she was demanding he go on the show, even though it probably would have been the best thing.

I like Jack Osbourne the most out of them, not counting the sister we never see or hear about. Kelly is just a twatwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by *Wookie-Chick* View Post
    i don't think there are any celebs that Kelly and Sharon haven't lost their shit with?.. haha.
    ...or mailed their shit to.
    sluce, Wilson and Clubber Lang like this.

Uh Oh. Ozzy will go nuts now. LOL
    I'm worried about Sharon too...this is totally something for her to go apeshit over...and make all about herself.
    sluce and BrickHouse like this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Kelly Osbourne Quits 'Fashion Police' After Zendaya Controversy
    By Taryn Ryder 2 hours ago

Rancic drew flak after critiquing Zendaya Coleman's Academy Awards hairstyle, saying the young actress probably smelled "like patchouli oil... and weed" because of her dreadlocks.

Zendaya, 18, called out Rancic in an emotional post on Instagram, while Osbourne, 30, voiced her disapproval on Twitter:

Kelly Osbourne ✔ @KellyOsbourne
    I DID NOT MAKE THE WEED COMENT. I DO NOT CONDONE RACISM SO AS A RSULT OF THIS IM SEREIOULSY QUESTIONONIG STAYING ON THE SHOW!
    4:35 PM - 24 Feb 2015
    What a stinking little LIAR!

She bailed 'cos she was afraid she'd be found out!!

It her HER who said the 'weed' comment! Kelly first said the weed comment, THEN camera pans to Giuliana where she said, "Yeah, like weed". Kelly did throw Giuliana under the bus.

Watch the video:
    Go Habs Go!!

No. I thought it was Kathy who said weed first. I doesn't sound like Kelly. But Kelly did not express any objection at the time.
    arie_skop and Mrs P like this.

Some are saying that Kelly has been difficult to deal with 'cause she thought SHE'D be top dog on FP, and they brought Kathy Griffin in. I wonder if Kathy is also the reason George left. George has been on lockdown ever since Joan was buried.
    sluce likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information