Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Thread: Kelly Clarkson files for divorce from Brandon Blackstock

So he’s getting $1,800,000 / annum in alimony while he paints his nails & eats bonbons on his Montana “ranch”?
    Wonder how much some self-respect would cost him????
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

He was her manager, right? Did he have any clients other than Kelly?
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    So, she has to pay more in alimony than child support? That’s crazy.
    That's an expensive man-child.
    holly likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bet she wishes she'd bought a dildo and gone to the sperm bank instead.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    He was her manager, right? Did he have any clients other than Kelly?
    He was Blake Shelton's long-time manager.
    Trixie and crayzeehappee like this.

fgg

i thought if you voluntarily changed employment and reduced your income, it was sort of a too bad, so sad when it comes to child support. you can't just choose to quit and make nothing so you can avoid child support. if that was the case, everyone would do it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Kelly Clarkson’s prenup upheld in divorce, celebrates on set of ‘The Voice’

Kelly Clarkson can “Breakaway” from Brandon Blackstock with more money in her pocket.
    A judge has fully upheld the “Stronger” singer’s prenuptial agreement with Blackstock in their highly contentious divorce, TMZ reported Thursday. The agreement reportedly segregated all assets and income derived during her marriage to the former entertainment manager.

Blackstock had been fighting the prenup in order to split their accumulated properties, including the Montana ranch where he now resides, along with the income she earned during their marriage.
    Upon receiving an email confirming her victory, Clarkson allegedly let out a scream on the set of “The Voice” and celebrated.

A rep for Clarkson didn’t immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.
    When reached for comment, reps for “The Voice” referred us back to Clarkson’s personal rep.
    The outlet reported that the former couple’s official dissolution of marriage should be finalized in the coming days. Clarkson, 39, has been awarded primary custody of their children, Remington and River Rose, because Blackstock lives in Montana.
    The “Since U Been Gone” songstress appears desperate to sever all ties with her estranged husband, as she also filed to restore her last name.

Page Six reported last month that Clarkson was temporarily ordered to pay Blackstock nearly $200,000 in monthly spousal and child support. She was also ordered to pay all of his legal fees, which had amounted to $1.25 million as of that time.
    The amount that Clarkson will ultimately pay Blackstock — a number that will likely be far less than the original order — will change once the judge sorts out their property agreement. She’ll still likely have to pay child support, which will cost her $50,000 per month.
    That’s chump change for Clarkson, who earns $1.5 million per month, court documents revealed.

fgg and Trixie like this.

fgg

finally someone in the industry who was smart enough to have a pre-nup. good for her.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Brandon may want to re-think his plans to become a full-time rancher and go back to being an entertainment manager. If anyone will have him.
    fgg and DawnM74 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

50K a month? I could live quite well on that - especially if I get one of the houses to live in.

What a greedy piece of garbage he is. If he had done a 'nice' divorce, maybe he would still be her manager & earn his own money. Unless of course, he was stealing her money as her manager.

^ Hmmm. I wonder if that has been resolved. That management company also involves his father I believe, ex husband of Reba.

I heard on one of the entertainment shows tonight that this pre-nup also means the Montana ranch belongs to Kelly 100%. Poor little grifter has to find a new place to live?
    Novice, fgg, DawnM74 and 1 others like this.

Haha, that would be awesome if she got his precious ranch.
    Novice, crayzeehappee, fgg and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie;[URL="tel:3820743"
    3820743[/URL]]^ Hmmm. I wonder if that has been resolved. That management company also involves his father I believe, ex husband of Reba.

I heard on one of the entertainment shows tonight that this pre-nup also means the Montana ranch belongs to Kelly 100%. Poor little grifter has to find a new place to live?
    I had a look when I couldn’t sleep last night but I can’t see anything that notes it’s been resolved.

he ex must be in the dog house with his father as it appears that they are a father-son duo of grifters & he’s just divorced the goose with the golden eggs…
    DawnM74 likes this.

She should offer him the ranch in exchange for not having to pay him 50k a month.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information