Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Keira Knightley hates bitter jellus fatties

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ Ok dose of reality here.... I kind of feel I might have gone over board on the equality stuff. See I figured the divorce rate was 50 percent so chances were some twit would book, therefore they needed a really good education. Both have a really good education. Second one does great but oldest, the over achiever..... oy. Second divorce and counting - goes like this "beautiful sexy hot woman seeks needy man to fix up and while I'm at it I'll remove your balls and resent you when you turn into a girly girl" As she sits on the therapist couch writing checks to the divorce lawyer......

so I'm a more mellow person these days, more willing to see both sides of the problem.
    OMG Peach - if you'd said youngest I'd have SWORN you were my mother! Don't worry, she'll be fine, just give her some time.
    Although I have to admit that I'm with My Mr because he chased me & never quit. He's a very strong person and took everything I threw at him and just ... absorbed it (if you get what I mean?). BUT.... we've only been together 3.5 yrs so I met him late on. On the plus side, he really gets of on me enjoying my job (he was just sat watching me work for ages today - he' never normally here), we rarely fight (and I'd hate to live with me!) and life is just so much better and brighter. He's the last person that one might think was a feminist (rural community, etc) however, he is too.
    If it's meant to happen for her it will, in the meantime she's going after what she wants - as she does in other aspects of her life; but humans aren't like jobs or houses.... you can't return them in Escrow (unforch!),

Sorry to be so off topic - Peach PM me if you'd like to....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

Wow. I missed a lot. Again. That's what I get for having a life to tend to.

FWIW: I don't have a gender preference when it comes to friendship. But that's just cuz I tend to avoid making generalizations and assumptions about people.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah, I don't buy into this "you can say what you want but a smiley negates all bitchiness/nastiness/sarcasm" bull shit!
    But it's a good indication of when something's intended as a joke and when you want people to realise it's a joke, seeing as the internet lacks any voice tone/facial expressions. Honestly, must there be a hidden bitch-agenda seen behind everything? I meant what I said as a tongue-in-cheek joke, if you want to see it as sexism, fine... I guess that fighting imaginary-sexism is easier than fighting real sexism.

I'm a left-wing, pro-choice, pro-feminist, vagina-bearing career-oriented woman raised by a single mum, who would prefer that the "sexist" label be preserved for something that's actually, you know... sexist. Job discrimination, sexual harassment, rape justification, honour killing, something along those lines. If a sense of humour is too hard, then no one is forcing you to laugh - just don't cry sexism, because it's plain absurd and doing our gender a huge freaking disservice by crying wolf.

See - when I genuinely want to be sarcastic or ranty, there's no damn smiley involved. Now, I don't like participating in petty, extended internet squabbles, so I hope you'll stop imagining I'm some sort of gender-traitor just because I have a lot of guy friends and we can move the fuck on. Ja?

Let's save the bitching for Amy Winehouse. She's much more fun to mock.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Whoa...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

*yawns at Novice*
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

Is it a post-it in your avatar? Don't get your personalities mixed up, mmkay?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

's ok Mooms... I have multi-coloured ones! Then I can tell them apart in my basement!

Bitchtwig? LOLOLOLOLOL luv it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

not said to anyone on this board but I hate that wink smilie.. it's like hey your a piece of crap "wink" I hate your guts "wink" .... I'm like I got your "wink" grrrrr

OK from now on I'll get hit with winks

hiding from Grimm.....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information