Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley hates bitter jellus fatties

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Is yawning at posts against board rules?
    Yes .... it currently is. Stealing someone's husband is too.. always has been
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

*creeps into thread* Is it safe to post? I have male and female friends, but more female ones than male. I get along well with both. It just depends on what the individual is like, no matter what sex they are. I prefered having male friends when I was younger, but as I've got older I lean more towards my female friends. I hate jealousy and bitching amongst women. I think it's pretty pointless tbh.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Yes .... it currently is. Stealing someone's husband is too.. always has been

I'll do my best not to steal someones husband or yawn but no way should someone get ranted at for yawning when everyone on this board has done it.

Lilly - GaPeach, again, all the women here are proving my point. You read far more into my message and are far more defensive about my opinion than was necessary--same with Chilly. I've never met a guy who pulls the same crap that women do. I never said I hated women, and I certainly don't hate all women, nor do I bash them all. But women are very, very quick to put other women in their places, far more than men are.

As for St. Vagina---I've never liked her. (and why is this even being talked about on this thread? who brought it up first? not the chiniston fans) It's not about JENNIFER ANISTON (it's the Brangeloonies who like to bring it up).

I'm not sure why your calling me names again, my post wasn't about Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie (brangeloonie) it was about men and women.. granted she is a woman but still thats stretching it.

I don't like women putting down women as a whole, it's not fair. Women work twice as hard and no matter how well they do it's always "well who did she sleep with to get that job" I read far more into your post than was necessary? Your always slamming women and stating how men are better and now your getting defensive with me? I like men I just don't happen to think women are second class citizens.

.. so like, do you realize all you women are bashing each other in a thread about women bashing each other?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ your a brat

I blame Keira...she started it!!!
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    I blame Keira...she started it!!!
    Yes, let's not lose track - things went off the rails because people were agreeing with comments by Keira fucking Knightley who in the same Vogue interview was whinging about not getting to spend time with Sienna fucking Miller. Their level of nitwitism goes beyond gender.
    Last edited by cherrybaby; August 12th, 2008 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post

I don't like to make generalizations. I have friends of both genders. You just have to find quality people and weed out the assholes. I don't have a lot of friends but I love, value, and trust the ones I have.
    Exactly, me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    *creeps into thread* Is it safe to post? I have male and female friends, but more female ones than male. I get along well with both. It just depends on what the individual is like, no matter what sex they are. I prefered having male friends when I was younger, but as I've got older I lean more towards my female friends. I hate jealousy and bitching amongst women. I think it's pretty pointless tbh.
    Yep. In high school I thought I "hated girls", even though I'd always have one female partner in crime.

I realized "hating all girls" was a cop out and in fact it wasn't that we didn't like girls. It was about not liking a type of girl, a type of girl that was very commmon in well-off southern suburbia and especially toxic in large groups. It really does come down to the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    .. so like, do you realize all you women are bashing each other in a thread about women bashing each other?
    Yes and it's making me sick to my stomach.

Maybe that's because there are 0,01% of men on GR? Or is that too much logic?

Way to reinforce just another sexist cliché.

Yawn.

I love it how at work the guys bash each other all day, but when me and my female friends say one bad thing about a female colleague, it's the bitch fight cliché all over again.

Yawn again.

(Come to think of it, yawning might be my new thang)
    Last edited by Chilly Willy; August 12th, 2008 at 05:27 AM.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    amen speak on my sister of the womb

when a woman says I don't like women I think "she's got a lot of growing to do"

men run to the doctor the second they THINK they might get sick
    they expect to be taken care of
    they can't find the laundry basket
    they gossip about one subject... sex
    they hog the mirror and always think they look better than any woman their equal

women pray for each other and will be there for you
    Women are loyal if you don't believe me look at how many women still ready to battle over Jennifer Aniston b/c they think she got her feelings hurt.
    women have a intuition men don't have, we sense when things are wrong men are one dimensional.

I love men and I love women equally neither is better than the other to say otherwise is to sell one sex short.

I can't tell if these things above were said in all seriousness....

As for men loving to go to the doctor's for the littlest thing. My hubby hates going to the doctors and he rarely takes any medicine esp for minor ailments like headaches, stomach aches etc. He just sucks it up and waits for it to pass.

If men are hogging the mirror and thinks they look better than women, they must be a little metrosexual...

There are both men and women who are loyal and there are also other men and women who are disloyal.

I don't think any of these stereotypical assesment apply to every man or woman.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

What ze feck?

Grimmlock - lmao, I was thinking the same thing.

how is it a cliché to point out the glaringly obvious?

A bunch of women are tearing each other down in a thread about that very subject.

Should we perhaps describe it as something else despite it happening right in front of us ? Puppies and sunshine perhaps?

Reality bites!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I am blessed with many female friends, couldn't live without them. Men just can't "understand" in the same way

Hit By Ban Bus!

how is it a cliché to point out the glaringly obvious?

A bunch of women are tearing each other down in a thread about that very subject.

Should we perhaps describe it as something else despite it happening right in front of us ? Puppies and sunshine perhaps?

Reality bites!
    oh for the love excuse me all to hell and back but we were in a debate not tearing each other apart. Are we really that thinned skinned? I think not. It was a debate not a throw down... OK ladies now check yourselves for bruises ..

my first "yawn" and add a "eye rolling"

I like women, I like men but as in all things you can't generalize there are butt cracks in all genders.

there was that nice enough?

^^Womenz are not allowed to debate. We can only have bitch fests apparently.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information