Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Keira Knightley hates bitter jellus fatties

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I hate both sexes, I want to be a cat.
    Oh, Sweetie - you are a cat!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I've met women who will steal their best friend's guy. I've known mothers who will beat their children senseless. I've known women who say one thing to your face and then gossip behind your back. I've met several women who are so insecure they will spread lies about other women just to make sure that woman stays in their place.

Some of it's happened to me, some of it to other women I know. We all have a lot of growing up to do. But I've seen more tragedies and been through more than a lot of people older than I am.

My men friends call me when I'm sick, ask me if they can help me when I'm performing, offer to help if I move, are able to talk to me about things or correct me without being condescending, they do not say one thing to my face and another behind my back. My truest friends, in general, have been guys. I do have several close female friends, and I love them, but I think men have truer hearts and less bitchiness and cattiness than women. It's not because I'm immature, it's because that is my experience. I do not hate women--contrary to popular opinion on this board--nor do I hate women if they are beautiful or successful. I do not like phoniness, and women are far more phony and moody and their love or loyalty always seems conditional.

If my experience were better, then I'd be singing a different tune. But it's not, and that's how it is.
    um men commit 80 percent of all crime, 95 percent of all serial killers are men.

It's not easy to be a Mom, even harder now b/c a woman works and is expected to also be the care giver. It was hard enough when we just took care of the kids. If you know a woman that abuses her kids you might want to offer helping her out.

When a woman commits a crime it's usually over a man. I wonder how many women have pimped a man or beat him b/c he didn't earn enough?

Your Momma was a woman and so was your grandmother even if they sucked they still gave you life.

I used to think women were a bunch of cheaters until the light bulb went off and I realized the women weren't cheating by themselves.. hello you look so fine blah blah blah women need to be loved, men need to have their ego stroked.

We are different but no way is a man better than a woman and it's thinking like this that has kept us in the kitchen with our toes pointing toward the ceiling. Women will hire a male chef, go to a male hair dresser, go to a male doctor b/c he has a dick and that makes him smarter?.. a woman pilot, police officer, firefighter... only men should be in those postitions. grrrrrrr and thats why men sing about bitches in their rap songs b/c we let them

I have both women and male friends. I cannot have a deep friendship with a male friends like with women.

I think this backstabbing and bullshitting is overrated and what I know about finnish men they are bigger bitches than ladies. They just get away like they think they get away with sleeping around.

But having a penis does not make you a better friend, I think there is something wrong if genitals have something to do with real friendship.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

There was a time when younger (a good chunk of years after high school, all through college and a couple years after) that I had more male than female friends. But I put it down to all my female friends getting married, starting families and/or permanent jobs way earlier than myself and thus not being able to get together as much or even have an uninterrupted conversation for more than a couple of minutes when their kids were small. For that particular time in my life, lots of my personal interests or hobbies were things that generally attracted more men than women. More than once I actually missed having "girlfriends" that I could regularly get together with during that time.

But now that I'm older, married and work/have worked years in more than one profession that was female-dominated, I probably have way more female friends than male. I definitely agree that guys can be just as bitchy and whiny as women. Sometimes more so. And often not as self-motivated. Maybe I just know a lot of exceptional women now. My best friend since childhood is a woman, and I trust her more than anyone else in the world.

Here's my opinion that will probably get scoffed at by some on here who fit the bill too close for their own comfort:

Most of the people I know who have more (or only) friends of one gender and have all these generalizations/rationalizations about how much easier it is to have friendships with one over the other have either been burned, are insecure, or youngish (in actual age or attitude). Or some combo of those.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Word.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    As someone who puts down women in over 8000 posts, one would think you could relate to that. Are you really not aware of your obsessive bashing of other women?

Men don't beat their children? Men don't steal their best friend's girlfriends? I see. Hence all the institutions for battered and raped men.

You know one woman who stole your man and ever since every woman is evil. You feel threatened by other women, which is why you are so hostile. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the Angelina threads.

Go on, report me. You jumped into the discussion and brought up your personal detail ONCE AGAIN (yawn). You also keep making insulting generalizations, so I suggest you stop the whining and comnplaining behind the scenes. Boohoo. You can't have people banned just because they disagree with you. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. (And don't just promise to do so)
    I bash men and women alike Chilly. When are you going to learn to stop calling me out--and other posters? I wasn't even referring to you. I also say lots and lots of nice things about women, you just choose not to see it. I do hope this is the last time you pull this crap. It's getting REALLY old, Chilly.

There is no reason, no reason at all for you to do this. I think you only do it because you get away with it. If my stories and my posts bother you, then IGNORE THEM. JESUS CHRIST how many times do I have to listen to myself say this to you?

GaPeach, again, all the women here are proving my point. You read far more into my message and are far more defensive about my opinion than was necessary--same with Chilly. I've never met a guy who pulls the same crap that women do. I never said I hated women, and I certainly don't hate all women, nor do I bash them all. But women are very, very quick to put other women in their places, far more than men are.

As for St. Vagina---I've never liked her. (and why is this even being talked about on this thread? who brought it up first? not the chiniston fans) It's not about JENNIFER ANISTON (it's the Brangeloonies who like to bring it up).

And Chilly: Don't you DARE insult me by your *yawning* at things that have happened that I mention on this board. I am no different from any of you who offer far more dirty details of your lives and your history with your sick mothers/fathers/alcoholic boyfriends. You are out of line, and you are absolutely cruel. Enough is enough.

Oh, and thanks for proving my point. I rest my case.
    Last edited by Lily; August 11th, 2008 at 01:40 PM.

The victim mode. Go figure.

*yawn*

There. I dared. Now what? Are you going to have me banned?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I bash men and women alike Chilly. When are you going to learn to stop calling me out--and other posters? I wasn't even referring to you. I also say lots and lots of nice things about women, you just choose not to see it. I do hope this is the last time you pull this crap. It's getting REALLY old, Chilly.

There is no reason, no reason at all for you to do this. I think you only do it because you get away with it. If my stories and my posts bother you, then IGNORE THEM. JESUS CHRIST how many times do I have to listen to myself say this to you?

GaPeach, again, all the women here are proving my point. You read far more into my message and are far more defensive about my opinion than was necessary--same with Chilly. I've never met a guy who pulls the same crap that women do. I never said I hated women, and I certainly don't hate all women, nor do I bash them all. But women are very, very quick to put other women in their places, far more than men are.

As for St. Vagina---I've never liked her. (and why is this even being talked about on this thread? who brought it up first? not the chiniston fans) It's not about JENNIFER ANISTON (it's the Brangeloonies who like to bring it up).

And Chilly: Don't you DARE insult me by your *yawning* at things that have happened that I mention on this board. I am no different from any of you who offer far more dirty details of your lives and your history with your sick mothers/fathers/alcoholic boyfriends. You are out of line, and you are absolutely cruel. Enough is enough. I'll make sure that the next poster who has survived physical/psycho/sexual abuse and rape and depression is similarly ridiculed so I can feel better about myself.

Oh, and thanks for proving my point. I rest my case.
    Even if someone has talked about her personal life and brought her insecurities fo everyone to see I cannot see how it is so bad that someone likes to bash other women in a forum?

If my man was stolen by another woman I would be beating the hell out of every walking vagina. I do not say that I like either of you or that I'm on anyones side, but please give a women her right to be angry.

Besides all that stuff about being insecure and youngish when having only a girls or boys as friends might sound like it is true, and I feel like people who do that might be insecure. It doesn't mean it is true, or that anyone is right. Maybe it is a personal thing.

We all are youngish and insecure at our time and I think taking someones personal life to the discussion is a very stupid thing to do. Even if someone gets on someones nerve why cannot we talk these things in a nonpersonal level. So that we do not hurt each other more than we meant to.

Is yawning at posts against board rules?

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Even if someone has talked about her personal life and brought her insecurities fo everyone to see I cannot see how it is so bad that someone likes to bash other women in a forum?

If my man was stolen by another woman I would be beating the hell out of every walking vagina. I do not say that I like either of you or that I'm on anyones side, but please give a women her right to be angry.

Besides all that stuff about being insecure and youngish when having only a girls or boys as friends might sound like it is true, and I feel like people who do that might be insecure. It doesn't mean it is true, or that anyone is right. Maybe it is a personal thing.

We all are youngish and insecure at our time and I think taking someones personal life to the discussion is a very stupid thing to do. Even if someone gets on someones nerve why cannot we talk these things in a nonpersonal level. So that we do not hurt each other more than we meant to.
    Lily was the one who brought the personal details into the discussion. Into this discussion. Just for the record. Why would I not be allowed to somment on that?

I've met women who will steal their best friend's guy. I've known mothers who will beat their children senseless. I've known women who say one thing to your face and then gossip behind your back. I've met several women who are so insecure they will spread lies about other women just to make sure that woman stays in their place.

Some of it's happened to me, some of it to other women I know. We all have a lot of growing up to do. But I've seen more tragedies and been through more than a lot of people older than I am.

My men friends call me when I'm sick, ask me if they can help me when I'm performing, offer to help if I move, are able to talk to me about things or correct me without being condescending, they do not say one thing to my face and another behind my back. My truest friends, in general, have been guys. I do have several close female friends, and I love them, but I think men have truer hearts and less bitchiness and cattiness than women. It's not because I'm immature, it's because that is my experience. I do not hate women--contrary to popular opinion on this board--nor do I hate women if they are beautiful or successful. I do not like phoniness, and women are far more phony and moody and their love or loyalty always seems conditional.

If my experience were better, then I'd be singing a different tune. But it's not, and that's how it is.
    And also just for the record: It's not like I didn't give her her right to be angry. Look up her countless personal threads. We gave her years of free therapy and she's still angry. She can't go on being angry for the rest of her life. It's gotten old a while ago.
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Lily was the one who brought the personal details into the discussion. Into this discussion. Just for the record.

Why would I not be allowed to somment on that?
    Sorry, my bad.

That's okay, this shit is confusing.
    -Bugdoll-

This might be also that Lily, you feel more secure with me, or you like more stable men than women.

I have bad experiense with men and that is why for a long time I thought all men were abusing and would abandon me. It took a lot time to see it was not the men, it was me who was looking for trouble.

And for a long time I felt good when a man turned out to be a bastard because I had made my point.

I do not say that is your case, but it is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Is yawning at posts against board rules?

I don't like to make generalizations. I have friends of both genders. You just have to find quality people and weed out the assholes. I don't have a lot of friends but I love, value, and trust the ones I have.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information