Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Keira Knightley Is Expecting Her First Child with Husband James Righton

Elite Member

Size doesn't matter…although I'm large chested and when I had a horrible time breastfeeding because my boobs were so huge. It was hard for them to latch on to the monstrosities!

I'm happy for them. Just watched The Duchess again…she was wonderful in that movie.

Congrats to them - can't wait to hear the name of the girl!

The 30-year-old star, who got married to the Klaxons rocker in France in May 2013, previously admitted she was feeling relaxed about becoming a mother despite struggling to come up with a "whole birthing plan."
    The 'Pirates of Caribbean' beauty said: "There isn't an option to sort of keep it in, is there? So, I'm assuming my plan is to get it out. But apparently there's more to the plan than that. I don't know what that is. Still, my plan is to get it out. It will come out."
    I love this so much more than "we're going to give them organic vegan wheatgrass enemas and read Shakespeare together every night".

I like her a lot, congrats to them both !
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Congrats!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Keira Knightley Reveals Daughter’s Name, Calls Motherhood a ‘Primal Love’

Three months after delivering a daughter, Keira Knightley has revealed her baby girl’s name: Edie.
    The Imitation Game actress, 30, who had initially kept mum about motherhood following the baby’s birth in May, opened up to Elle for its 30th anniversary issue about the wonder of the mother-baby bond.
    “The love thing is astonishing,” she tells the magazine. “It’s a very primal, primal love. That’s quite extraordinary.”
    She also reveals that giving birth had an unexpected bonus: It finally allowed her a self-confidence boost.
    “I have to say, as a woman, you hate certain parts of your body. You go through those periods where you look in the mirror and you think, ‘Oh, if only I had different legs or arms or whatever.’ You go through pregnancy and labor and then feeding the kid and you go, ‘Wow, my body is totally amazing, and I’m never going to not like it again, because it did this, and this is f—ing extraordinary.’ ”

Motherhood might be extraordinary, but Knightley made it clear something else is not — celebrating your 30th birthday while in your third trimester.
    “I was heavily pregnant, I couldn’t drink — What is the point of having a thirtieth birthday if I couldn’t get phenomenally drunk? But my husband [James Righton] took over, arranged a lovely lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, 20 of us, and they were all being so sweet, like, ‘Look, you can have a great time and be sober!’ And it’s fine apart from the fact that they started drinking at about one.”

The Oscar-nominated actress — who’s set to make her Broadway debut this fall in Thérèse Raquin in addition to starring in September’s Everest — says the boozing didn’t stop there.
    “Then they came back to our house — they’d covered it in balloons that said my name and happy birthday and all that — and they got completely obliterated. They were there until two or three in the morning, absolutely drunk, and I was there eight months pregnant, completely sober. So it was lovely, but it wasn’t what I’d imagined a thirtieth birthday was going to be.”

Birthday bashes aside, Knightley says she’s happy to be out of her twenties.
    “My career was absolutely amazing; in fact, I don’t think my career will ever get better than it was in my late teens, early twenties,” she explains. “But as a person, you’re changing so much and you’re trying to figure stuff out. Some people go wild and have a great time and throw caution to the wind, and I was the complete opposite. I was very shy. It took me a lot of years to try and stop pleasing a lot of people and allow myself to have fun.”
    She adds, “It’s the difficult thing of getting out of your own head. To stop going, ‘Oh, there’s something I should be doing, there’s a way I should be behaving, I should be dressing …’ All of those shoulds, you can drown in them.”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/20...d-primal-love/

dougie and dowcat like this.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information