Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Keanu Reeves has a girlfriend???

Okay, so she's actually younger than he is? I thought he looked like her toyboy in the first pic. 9 years age difference is not bad or disturbing at all. He deserves to be happy for once.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I think she looks really rough for being only 46, but if Keanu is happy then I'm good. A little jelly, but good.
    HWBL, lindsaywhit, fgg and 4 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^^ Yeah, ditto on the jealous part.
    greysfang likes this.

This pairing does kind of puzzle me -- I thought that Keanua and David Geffen would be together forever!

What's the deal?

She's not "movie star hot" but aside from the white hair (which looks like she deliberately did it, not like she's just an old lady) I actually don't think she looks old. Certainly not older than him.

And speaking of.... Even Gary Oldman's wife doesn't look older than him. Or even that terribly old. She's just dowdy looking and dresses like she's older than she probably is.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I think she looks great. Genuine. Happy. Keanu has had such terrible “luck” he deserves to be happy.
    And let’s not forget how respectful of women he is when doing photos!

Even with Dolly!

Gold Member

Keanu is all about preventing the lawsuits baby!
    My man is working the Wiggles playbook all the way through.
    https://www.kidspot.com.au/lifestyle...e38c2b1f9ad59c
    fgg, twitchy2.0, holly and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Really? I guess you’re just not to used to seeing men over 30 dating women more or less in their age range. But Dennis Quaid engaged to a 26 year-old probably didn’t make you bat an eyelash.

maybe I’m alone here but i think she’s attractive and pretty cool looking.
    A 10 year age gap is actually nothing once you reach a certain age and I totally agree, Dennis Quaid dating a woman young enough to be his granddaughter is just gross.
    Keanu dating a woman who looks his age is a nice change, on top of that she doesn't look "Hollywood 46", she looks like a regular woman, and this makes me like him even more.

And I have a friend who has had a full head of white hair ever since she was 22 so people with white hair are not necessarily somebody's mother
    She started having white hait when she was 14, it did make her look older, and now aged 35 she does look older than me, but looking older doesn't necessarily mean looking bad. Nice haircut, nicely tailored clothes, nice make up, would make anybody look good regardless of their age.
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    At 46 she's still nine years younger than him. But thank gawd. It reinforces what I like about him.

I think I'd lose my lunch if I saw him with some 20 year old. I could never take him seriously again.
    This times 100

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    What's the deal?

She's not "movie star hot" but aside from the white hair (which looks like she deliberately did it, not like she's just an old lady) I actually don't think she looks old. Certainly not older than him.

And speaking of.... Even Gary Oldman's wife doesn't look older than him. Or even that terribly old. She's just dowdy looking and dresses like she's older than she probably is.
    I think this is a fascinating topic in general - why are people together? Do they have to be equally attractive, or educated, or in the same age range?

Reeves has been linked to a lot of beautiful women in the past. Also, it seems like part of the endless promotional machine in Hollywood (if you still want to be considered a leading man or woman) is to have a good-looking partner who "makes you look good" by association. For those reasons, I think people have misread who he is and who he would choose to be with.

From everything I've read, he is a low-key, unselfish guy who just happens to have some of the classic dark and boyish good looks that make him a marquee fixture. I was reading about Alexandra Grant and it looks like she and Reeves collaborated together on a small picture book, and this might be where their relationship slowly took off. He probably enjoys being with someone who is out there creating things (she seems to be some kind of mixed-media artist) than the typical neurotic Hollywood person who is on the phone with their agent all the time.

As far as her looks go, I work out with a number of women in their mid-40's, and with the exception of maybe trying to maintain color in their hair, they typically look like this. She's not my normal type at first glance, but it's amazing how attractive you can find someone once you start talking with them. I really like this photo of them:

Novice, LaFolie, yanna and 2 others like this.

fgg

^are you saying that most mid-40s women would have that kind of gray hair if they didn't color it?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^are you saying that most mid-40s women would have that kind of gray hair if they didn't color it?
    No, more like they would try to color gray hairs/roots as they started to come in -- or go for a lighter shade of brown or maybe blonde as gray "started" to come in. In Grant's case, either she went completely gray super early (that happened to my MIL before she turned 30), or may be it's just some kind of look she cultivates?

Also, I was referring to the fact that people do start getting some wrinkles in their forties...

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think this is a fascinating topic in general - why are people together? Do they have to be equally attractive, or educated, or in the same age range?

Reeves has been linked to a lot of beautiful women in the past. Also, it seems like part of the endless promotional machine in Hollywood (if you still want to be considered a leading man or woman) is to have a good-looking partner who "makes you look good" by association. For those reasons, I think people have misread who he is and who he would choose to be with.

From everything I've read, he is a low-key, unselfish guy who just happens to have some of the classic dark and boyish good looks that make him a marquee fixture. I was reading about Alexandra Grant and it looks like she and Reeves collaborated together on a small picture book, and this might be where their relationship slowly took off. He probably enjoys being with someone who is out there creating things (she seems to be some kind of mixed-media artist) than the typical neurotic Hollywood person who is on the phone with their agent all the time.

As far as her looks go, I work out with a number of women in their mid-40's, and with the exception of maybe trying to maintain color in their hair, they typically look like this. She's not my normal type at first glance, but it's amazing how attractive you can find someone once you start talking with them. I really like this photo of them:

You know he is half Hawaiian right? He’s flown “under the radar” as a (“white”) leading man that people forget this.
    There was a Netflix film that came out recently where he has a cameo (mainly Asian cast as the lead is an Asia woman) and it was this big deal (the film) and a lot of people were all “ohh! I can totally see it now he looks like my uncle X”....

Oh and the new gf is rocking her hair!

Keanu’s grandmother is Chinese, so he’s Asian as well.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    No, more like they would try to color gray hairs/roots as they started to come in -- or go for a lighter shade of brown or maybe blonde as gray "started" to come in. In Grant's case, either she went completely gray super early (that happened to my MIL before she turned 30), or may be it's just some kind of look she cultivates?

Also, I was referring to the fact that people do start getting some wrinkles in their forties...
    I'm just starting to get a few silver hairs among the red and have put some thought into whether I should/would start to dye it and quite frankly I cannot be arsed. The faffing, the touch ups, the cost... Nah, I'm going to fade out and live with it.

Also, no wrinkles worth mentioning yet. I guess oily skin does pay off eventually.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information