Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Katy Perry rumored to be dating John Mayer

This guy needs to be black balled by every single breathing female....

About a week ago, we reported the shocking (not really) news that Katy Perry and John Mayer had broken up for the second time, and then reports filtered out that John was mostly dating Katy because being seen and photographed with her kept him in the spotlight while he’s unable to tour regularly because of his throat granuloma recovery. I think it’s pretty easy to discern that, no matter the reason for the breakup, John is probably the one in this relationship who acted more douchey; and I think that, short of Katy actually catching him in bed with someone else with her own eyes, if anyone did the breaking up, it was him.
    This week, all three of the major U.S. tabloids have their own version of events leading up to the split. The worst story comes from Star, which printed a story about how John dumped Katy because she’s just “not hot enough” for him anymore. As in, Katy gained a couple of pounds, and John started pointing it out to her in a negative way. Obviously, mentioning your girlfriend’s slight weight gain is always a negative thing to do, but I can see John being extra douchey about it. Here’s the story:

John Mayer seems to be “Hot N Cold” when it comes to Katy Perry. After gushing over his relationship in recent interviews, stating that he is “quite happy,” the music industry’s most notorious ladies’ man has hit an all-time low — dumping Katy for getting fat! The “California Gurls” singer, 28, who started dating 25-year-old John last summer, is “devastated,” says a pal. “She is so confident, but as soon as she put on a few pounds, he was constantly putting her down.” Despite John’s shallow reasoning, insiders say a shattered Katy would still like to make it work! “She’s going to make sure she looks amazing,” continues the source. “She wants him to take her back.”
    [From Star, print edition, April 8, 2013]

Meanwhile, In Touch writes that “Katy has finally acknowledged John tricked her. ‘She thought he was a sweet, sensitive guy. Then boom: He dumps her. She didn’t see it coming.” The Enquirer adds that John’s wandering eye was a problem (no kidding), and Katy couldn’t handle how affectionate John was with Allison Williams even though she’s Katy’s friend too.

http://www.celebitchy.com/288886/did..._a_few_pounds/

He's 35 years old btw, not 25, as the article states. Mentally, he might as well be 25 though.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    He's 35 years old btw, not 25, as the article states. Mentally, he might as well be 25 though.
    I was thinking more 12...
    Flygirl and Bluebonnet like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

He is playing in the Philly area in August and the tickets are only $20 for lawn seats from a Groupon special. That includes all fees. Must not be selling very well this time. When he came 3 years ago he sold out fast.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

John Mayer Admits That His Latest Song Is About Katy Perry

March 23, 2017 / Posted by: Allison

Katy Perry said goodbye to John Mayer more than a year ago. Since then, John has been rumored to have tried to get with Demi Lovato, but nothing serious. Last month John Mayer released a song called Still Feel Like Your Man. As you can hear below, it sounds like the biggest hit from a royalty-free Maroon 5 knock-off called Burgundy 6. But that’s not what we’re focusing on here.

The lyrics are all about how John just can’t let go one of his former ladies. According to the lyrics, it sounds like John is living in a fantasy world where Katy is still his girlfriend, she’s just perpetually out picking up milk from the store.

I still keep your shampoo in my shower
    In case you wanna wash your hair
    And I know that you probably found yourself some more somewhere
    But I do not really care

Still like the letters in your name and how they feel babe
    Still think I’m never gonna find another you
    Still like to leave the party early and go home babe
    And don’t you know babe
    I’d rather sit here on my own and be alone babe

John admitted during an interview with The New York Times that it’s exactly who you think it’s about.

“Who else would I be thinking about? And by the way, it’s a testament to the fact that I have not dated a lot of people in the last five, six years. That was my only relationship. So it’s like, give me this, people.”

John also talked about being music’s biggest douche for a while. I’m of course talking about the David Duke Dick moment and that Rolling Stone interview in which he bragged about how much he jerks off. John Mayer says he’s ready for a comeback and adds that he has “nightmares” about saying dumb stuff like that a second time. I guess he’s sort of on the right path? The old John Mayer still would have written a lyric about keeping Katy Perry’s shampoo in the shower. But he showed restraint in not telling The New York Times that he uses the shampoo to masturbate.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Milking publicity from the more relevant other. Shit song also.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Karma is getting him back. All the women he fucked over the years are married w/kids or in serious relationships. John is the guy you have one stands or flings with & you move on to something more serious. John is also that guy you regret back in the day

John's been touring with the Dead for the last couple of years, and has been doing a fine job of it too. Maybe he's still a douche. Maybe he's grown up a bit. Either way, he plays to huge crowds and has won over quite a few very picky fans, so I think he can probably sleep just fine at night.

After he jacks off his David Duke dick all by himself.
    BITTER likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

C'mon we know what he misses

arie_skop and BITTER like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

She doesn't look like that anymore. She must have some good stuff.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

You are missing the (two) most obvious "points"

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You are missing the (two) most obvious "points"
    Thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Thanks for keeping us abreast of the situation.
    Wouldn't want anyone to make a tit of themselves!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information