Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Katy Perry rumored to be dating John Mayer

Hmmm. I noticed that she did wear a yellow dress recently... Perhaps a hint to water sports ....

Perhaps it's some mating call to John Mayer since he likes the yellow stream so much ....

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Katy Perry and John Mayer—Over Before It Really Began

Katy Perry and John Mayer don't seem to be doing whatever it was they were doing anymore.

Though their personal reps are keeping quiet on the subject, multiple reports are saying that the never official couple are no longer dating.

Now that Perry is no longer Mayer's California gurl, does that mean we'll be getting "Part of Me Part 2" soon?

Well, it depends on who you ask!

"They'll end up as friends," a source told People. "They were honestly having fun. People made it out to be far more than it was." Well, where's the fun in not doing that?

But Radar's verison of events pins the decision to split on Mayer, the old hounddog, quoting a source saying, "John did a real number on Katy." Us Weekly follows suit, with their reported insider saying, "She's really upset about it."

News of their sudden togetherness popped up Aug. 2 after they were seen eating dinner à deux and then continuing the evening at Chateau Marmont. (You know, the place celebrities go when they don't want to be seen.)
    Five days later a source was telling E! News that Perry, who was just several weeks removed from being officially divorced from Russell Brand, was "having sleepovers" at Casa Mayer. Then, they were photographed leaving a house party in her old stomping grounds of Los Feliz on Aug. 11.

And now...this.
    Katy Perry And John Mayer Over Before It Really Began| E! Online

I really hope it's true that he dumped her.

fgg

wham bam thank you maam. anyone surprised? anyone? *crickets*
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Katy Perry 'Was Starting to Fall for' John Mayer, Says Source

Katy Perry and John Mayer's coupling appears to have ended before it ever really began.

So what sort of relationship did they have? "They weren't serious, but she was really starting to fall for him," a source close to Perry, 27, tells PEOPLE.

"She wasn't seeing forever with him, but saw it lasting longer than it did," says the source of the singer, whose husband Russell Brand filed for divorce in December.

The source adds that it appears that Mayer, 34, initiated the split, though the decision may have been a mutual one. "Katy likes the 'new' part of a relationship, when everything's exciting and you're getting to know the guy. So she wanted to continue experiencing that with John."

But it's possible that their friendship will prevail. "There isn't any emotional baggage with them," adds the source. "They may go out again, even, just as friends."

Meanwhile, Mayer didn't sit home and nurse a broken heart. On Thursday night, he was spotted out at Soho House in West Hollywood where he was seen sipping a Moscow mule and "flirting and talking" with two women, according to an observer.

"The girls were listening intently and he was leading the [conversation]," says the source, who adds that the group had a couple of drinks together.

Perry, too, went out Thursday night in West Hollywood. She attended a show by the artist Ferras at Bootsy Bellows club. The singer arrived around 11:15 p.m., listened to the music and danced with her close pal Markus Molinari before heading out around 12:30 a.m.

Elite Member

I do not care for him at all--in fact, I'd shit on him--but at least he has the good sense to not get engaged and/or have 30-minute marriages. Anyone who gets involved with him at this point must have a pretty good idea what they're getting.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

John Mayer Dumped Katy Perry Over Email

August 29th, 2012

For reasons I’ll never fully understand, women get all emotional whenever you tell them you really aren’t as into them as you pretended to be to talk them into sex which makes it awkward to at least have the courtesy to break up with them in person. Then again, it’s not like there’s a law saying you have to. Back me up, John Mayer. Via Hollywood Life:

So what happened? According to an Us Weekly source, John Mayer quickly grew “tired of Perry’s hard partying and decided to pull the plug.”
    Adding more insult to injury, a friend tells the magazine that “he dumped her over email. She was furious and really hurt. She was into him, but he wasn’t feeling it.”

Through channels we legally can’t talk about, The Superficial has obtained an exclusive copy of the email John Mayer sent to Katy Perry letting her know it’s not cute to yak all over his couch during sex even if she giggles and says “Whoops!” afterward:

Dude, this convention is OFF THE CHAIN. First, we totally yelled “USA!” at this wetback trying to talk and then we were all like, “Let’s throw peanuts at that spook!” TAMPA FTMFW!!!

White POWAH,

- J.M.’s P.

Okay, that might have been the wrong email.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/john-m...-email-08-2012

He is such a fucking douche, but then again, it is Katy Perry, so LOL!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

He should leave a copy of this song under each chick's pillow. This way there's no guessing or speculation.

Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me

Girl, you're gettin' that look in your eyes
    And it's startin' to worry me
    I ain't ready for no family ties
    Nobody's gonna hurry me
    Just keep it friendly, girl, 'cause
    I don't wanna leave
    Don't start clingin' to me, girl, 'cause
    I can't breathe

Baby, baby, don't get hooked on me
    'Cause I'll just use you then I'll set you free

Girl, you're a hot-blooded woman-child
    And it's warm where you're touchin' me
    But I can tell by your tremblin' smile
    You're seein' way too much in me

Girl, don't let your life get tangled up with mine
    'Cause I'll just leave you
    I can't take no clingin' vine
    'Cause I'll just use you then I'll set you free
    Bluebonnet likes this.

they're holding hands in these pictures...

Fri, 07 September 2012 at 1:54 pm

Katy Perry & John Mayer: Post-VMA's Dinner!

Katy Perry and John Mayer keep it low key as they drive away from Madeo restaurant on Thursday night (September 6) in West Hollywood, Calif.
    The duo enjoyed dinner post-VMAs! After dinner, Katy and John hopped in the backseat of their car as onlookers tried to get a glimpse of the stars.
    PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katy Perry
    Katy and John were last spotted out together last week at The Little Door Restaurant enjoying dinner.
    In case you missed it, check out Katy‘s 2012 MTV VMAs red carpet look! She looks great!

http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/07/...t-vmas-dinner/
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    they're holding hands in these pictures...
    of course they are. this is part of how he gets ahold over these chicks. dump them, hook up a bit more, stay at a distance, etc. so they get all insecure and he can manipulate them even more.

She needs to take lessons from Jenni. Oh wait ...

Wait, so she divorced a womanizer, that's into "weird" things in the bedroom...
    And she starts dating a womanizer that's into "weird" things in the bedroom?

Dare I add that he likes to/is known for playing "mind games" with the people he dates...

If you want some kind of stability, especially after a divorce, John Mayer would be the last person type of person I'd date.... but, that's just me

fgg

Russell Brand: Katy Perry's New Boyfriend John Mayer Is a "Worse or Better" Womanizer Than Me "Depending on How You View It"

It's been seven months since Russell Brand's divorce from Katy Perry has been finalized, and the actor says he has moved on -- despite the fact that his ex-wife is now dating John Mayer. The comedian, 37, visited Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show Monday, Feb. 4, and opened up about how he feels post-divorce.

"What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer?" Stern asked. "Doesn't she know that he's a worse womanizer than you?"

"Worse or better, depending on how you view it," Brand joked, to which Stern replied, "He's a better womanizer, then."

"Hold on, I resent that!" Brand said. "I'm world class!"

Perry, 28, has been dating Mayer, 35, on-and-off since July 2012. The "Your Body Is a Wonderland" singer's famous exes include Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly, Jennifer Aniston and Taylor Swift.

The Rock of Ages actor didn't want to say a bad word against his ex-wife's choice in a new boyfriend, explaining, "You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them."

But that didn't keep Stern from trying to get him to speak out. "So help me God, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife's vagina for the sake of ratings!" Brand said. "That woman was perfect from top to bottom!"

As for Brand's own love life, he denied rumors that he's been dating Demi Moore, who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November 2011. "I really like her, she's a beautiful person. I've not made love to her yet, Howard, but it's a matter of time," he joked. "That's the sort of thing that'll get in the newspaper."

Brand admits he'd like to find someone new, but right now he's focusing on himself.

"I'm not dating anybody. Actually, I'd like a romance," he said. "Not so much playing the field, just going through life, meditating, doing yoga, concentrating on this TV show and trying to find a nice wife."

Russell Brand: Katy Perry's New Boyfriend John Mayer Is a "Worse or Better" Womanizer Than Me "Depending on How You View It" - UsMagazine.com

fgg

So the sex glow wore off

And Taylor Swift says I told you so.

US Weekly broke the story yesterday that Katy Perry and John Mayer done, for now. The breakup covers the new issue of PEOPLE. And the reason? The safe reason is “scheduling”. The real reason...?

This is the second time the two have called it off. Last time they were back together within a month. And then happily posing at events, meeting families, hiking with friends. Suddenly though, according to Katy’s Twitter, there are no more hearts and kittens. Those have been replaced by angsty song lyrics. Oh the textbook emotional journey of a John Mayer lover. When the sex glow clears off, what remains is John Mayer, douchebag. The only thing that changes is how he douches. Sometimes it’s with elimination fluid. Sometimes he says I love you and takes it back a day later. All the time it’s all about him: John Mayer John Mayer John Mayer John Mayer John Mayer.

Katy Perry and John Mayer breakup|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update

Elite Member

Barf in a bag. Twice. They both suck.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information