Login to remove the ads!
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Katy Perry is either pregnant or getting a divorce, nothing in between

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Ha! Her rider.. I forgot about that
    I feel the same way... she's got an ok voice (when she doesn't over-sing) and she seems like an ok person.... but for Hollywood/Entertainment standards.... eh.

I made the mistake of watching her E! True Hollywood Story.
    Her "struggles" on the road to fame include:

1. Getting her car repossessed twice because she didn't want to get a "normal" job while pursuing her "dream" trying to get a record deal (living in LA) Wahhhh...

Which somehow failed to gain any sympathy from me

2. The LA party scene (which is basically how she got her major record deal)

Oh! and how her parents were/are super Christian - but love and supported her the whole time.
    Poor thing

There. I just saved you an hour.
    I watched it too and just couldn't feel any pity for her, either. She could've been waiting tables or doing temp work...something. Now she DID get dropped by two labels before her success; simply because they couldn't find a "niche" for her and the fact that she hung in there, does speak for her determination. Also, if her parents were/are super Christian...while they would've been supportive of her music ambition, I can't imagine they would've been supportive of her running off to L.A., to live at the age of 17, all ALONE and hitting the party scene.

They couldn't find a niche for her because they know that screeching in clown clothes and makeup has limited appeal!

fgg

Katy Perry Laughs Off Divorce Rumors

Katy Perry's life is becoming a soap opera.

At least, that's how the pop star sees it, given all the rumors surrounding her in recent days.

First, there was speculation that she was expecting, which she colorfully denied. Now, there have been rumors that her marriage is on the rocks – something Perry also denied Wednesday night with a joke on Twitter.

"First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children?!" she quipped.

Earlier Wednesday night, Perry helped announce the Grammy nominations at a live concert in Los Angeles, where she sported her wedding ring. (Perry also snagged two nominations herself.)

Perry, 27, and Brand, 36, were married in October 2010 in a lavish ceremony – that included two elephants as well as acrobats and jugglers – at a luxury resort in northern India.

Since then, they've had nothing but fawning words for one another in interviews, with Perry calling Brand her great man of God, and he gushing about his spiritual and emotional connection to his bride.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Katy Perry and Russell Brand blamed hectic work schedules for keeping them apart for much of their first year of marriage.

That’s understandable. Just.

What isn’t so clear is why – given the perfect opportunity for some ‘us’ time – they’ve decided to celebrate Christmas 7,000 miles apart.

Festive frolic: Singer Katy Perry braves the Hawaiian waves on Boxing Day without her husband

Cosy: Russell Brand wraps up on a chilly Christmas Day at Coverack beach in Cornwall with friends including an unnamed bikini-clad woman

While Brand, 36, enjoyed himself with friends in Cornwall, his 27-year-old wife was sunning herself in the surf in Hawaii.

The couple, who married in October last year after a whirlwind romance, have gone out of their way lately to quash speculation that their marriage is on shaky ground.

That good work however may be undone by the fact Miss Perry wasn’t wearing her wedding ring as she frolicked in the sea with friends.

She has previously used Twitter to dismiss marriage rumours. She tweeted: ‘Just cause we don’t flaunt our relationship doesn’t mean there’s something wrong w/it. Privacy is our luxury. ’
    Comedian Brand reportedly spent his Christmas in a Cornwall pub before joining his friend David Baddiel's charity swim.

Both The Sun and People magazine reported that Brand and Miss Perry have rented properties in the respective beauty spots for the festivities.
    And while People quotes a source that places Brand in Kauai, it points out that he was never pictured on the beach with his wife.

They appear to have gone their separate ways to celebrate the time of togetherness.

The British actor was also spotted at Winter Wonderland in London's Hyde Park last Tuesday without his wife.

Sun worshipping: Miss Perry wears a black hat pulled low over her face as she sunbathes on the sand beside a mystery man
    He addressed the recent speculation that his one-year marriage has hit a rough patch on The Ellen DeGeneres Show earlier this month.

When told about the frenzied split speculation, Brand jokingly replied: 'What?! She should have told me!'

He added: 'I’ve treated the whole internet now as a wicked little liar. I am really happily married.

Mind the rocks: Katy Perry was not wearing her wedding ring as she swam in the Pacific with an unidentified man

Quick adjustment: Katy fiddled with her bikini top as she played in the sea with a male friend

'Being famous is like a little bit of you is taken away and goes off and lives on its own and does what it wants.'
    'I wish it would do more interesting things.'

Curvaceous: Katy showed off her voluptuous figure as she frolicked in the sea

'I don't know what is doing, but I'm married to Katy,' he continued. 'Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge. I'm still alive.'
    When asked about starting a family, Brand said he would like to have children with Perry.

Merrymaking: Miss Perry wades through the clear waters

'I would like one. I love those little babies in the beginning,' he said. Until then, the couple are content with being godparents to twin boys.

'I'm just observing them like I'm a scientist,' he said of his godchildren.

'So I can learn from them. Me and Katy are their godparents, which means we're responsible for their spiritual growth. Should be interesting...'

All smiles: The couple were last pictured together at the MTV awards in August

Source: Oceans apart, Katy and Russell celebrate Christmas with 7,000 miles between them | Mail Online

Who. gives. a. FUCK. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, all that horseshit.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Eh, when any married couple or couple that lives together choose to spend Christmas apart, its not looking good.

But they don't, live together, do they? They jointly own properties & share them at times but they don't seem to spend a lot of time together...

Celebrating on different continents after only one year of marriage = issues to me.

Yeah, I believe in absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that, but spending Christmas apart? Unless it's due to work schedules, I'd never choose to do that.

I agree that it doesn't seem like all is well in this marriage.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yup, not looking good here....

It is soooooo ova!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Wife in Hawaii, husband in England? My spidey-sense is saying all is not well with these two. I bet a divorce announcement will happen by the Spring.

OT: Katy looks GREAT in that bikini. Her body is banging!

The "til death us do part" comment sealed it for me, he doth protest too much!

Or he's planning to have her killed?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information