Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Katy Perry announces pregnancy in music video

I admit I don’t follow her much so I didn’t know she was a massive cunt. I vaguely remember some kind of left shark feud with Taylor swift but other than gossip about her relationship with Orlando and what gets posted here, I’m pretty clueless. Or I think maybe she’s just one of those celebs that I only passively pay attention to, and even the gossip I read about her kind of goes in one ear and out the other.
    Last edited by sputnik; March 6th, 2020 at 11:27 PM.
    mopar likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I don't particulary like her but somehow I think she is genuinely more excited about it than Orlando ...
    Probably. But if he didn't want a baby he could have wrapped it up. Or gotten snipped. The one he has already was the cutest little thing when he was a baby/toddler. Have not seen him lately.

Orly went down several notches in my estimation when he got with Katy. I think he could have done way better.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^
    really? I mean, she’s annoying but what has he even done lately? I feel like these days he’s more famous for dating Katy Perry than for his acting. He was supposed to be the next big thing and it sort of never happened.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ It helps if you can act! He was so wooden in the early Pirates of the Caribbean but then so was Keira. That franchise was inexplicably popular maybe because of Johnny Depp (at the time) or maybe because all the turgid Marvel stuff hadn't really got reactivated.

I think they are roughly on a par of lucky-to-be-famous.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Katy Perry admits there is 'friction' in her relationship with fiancé Orlando Bloom just days after announcing she is pregnant with their first child

By CHARLOTTE DEAN FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 11:38, 7 March 2020 | UPDATED: 12:28, 7 March 2020

Kate Perry has revealed there is often 'friction' between herself and fiancé Orlando Bloom just days after revealing she is expecting their first child together.
    However the singer, 35, also admitted that whenever she clashes with her actor beau Orlando on issues, they always come back from it stronger every time.
    During an appearance on the On Air With show, Katy said that she sees their differences as a positive, because she believes it makes her a better person.

+

Testing times: Kate Perry has revealed there is often 'friction' between herself and fiancé Orlando Bloom just days after revealing she is expecting their first child together

Referencing her relationship with the heartthrob, Katy revealed on the show: 'I have consciously or unconsciously picked a partner that makes sure I keep evolving into the best version of myself,' she said.

'There's a lot of friction between my partner and I, but that friction breeds something beautiful, it can breed a lot of light,' she continued.
    'It's just one of those relationships. I don't know about anyone else who's listening what kind of relationships they've had - and I've had many - but it's like we basically, we get down to the matt and come back up every time,' she added.

+6

Better together: However the singer, 35, also admitted that whenever she clashes with her actor beau Orlando on issues, they always come back from it stronger every time

Katy confirmed her pregnancy earlier this week when she cradled her bump bumpat the end of her new music video for new track Never Worn White.
    After being overwhelmed with love from her fans, the Firework hitmaker took to social media to thank her fans for their support following the announcement.
    Shared on Twitter just a day after her big reveal: 'love u guys so much. was a bit nervous about sharing something so personal like the song n the bump n I hv never gotten this much love n support, it's overwhelmingly lovely. thank u.'

Heartfelt: Katy took to Twitter to thank her fans for their 'overwhelming response' to her pregnancy reveal this week

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ndo-Bloom.html

He and Cara Delevingne are the leads in Amazon's Carnival Row, and they were both terrific. I don't understand the Katy Perry thing either. She was ridiculous from the beginning, but she really pissed me off when she accepted some sort of award when she was still married to Russell Brand and was obviously drunk, high or both. It was not only disrespectful, given his issues, but it was mean snark. It also irritates me that she is on American Idol because she makes it unwatchable. (The level of vitriol I can achieve for someone who hasn't kicked puppies or praised Trump can sometimes alarm me, but thankfully, I'm able to shake it off and carry on.)
    Labelwhore and DawnM74 like this.

Russell would never come out and say it, but I think her casual drug and alcohol use was a factor in their split.
    DawnM74, lindsaywhit and Kittylady like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I usually forget he was even in Pirates of the Caribbean because his presence in those movies was so forgettable to me. I thought I liked Kingdom of Heaven but I rewatched it recently and thought it was pretty boring and I don't know how you make the crusades boring. I don't really have much of an opinion of his acting, but the whole dog/nylon backpack/motorcycle thing was enough to make me not think much of him as a human.

I agree that they are both lucky to be famous - she has absolutely no talent other than her ability to wear costumes in public. She also seems sketchy to me.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Russell would never come out and say it, but I think her casual drug and alcohol use was a factor in their split.
    I actually thought he did.
    -

If so I missed it.

Katy Perry reveals she's having A GIRL while sharing photo of fiance Orlando Bloom covered with pink frosting

By CARLY JOHNSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 04:54, 4 April 2020 | UPDATED: 11:08, 4 April 2020

Katy Perry took to social media on Friday evening to reveal the gender of her first child with actor fiance Orlando Bloom.
    'It's a girl,' captioned the 35-year-old singer, who shared a photograph of Bloom with his face covered in pink toned whipped cream.
    In early March, Perry used her art to confirm her pregnancy when she cradled her growing baby bump at the end of her music video for her latest single Never Worn White.

+5

Gender Reveal: Katy Perry took to social media on Friday evening to announce she is expecting a daughter with her fiance Orlando Bloom

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...loom-girl.html

Gross!!!
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

I bet he’s into bukkake.
    Waterslide and DawnM74 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't know anything about her but my perception of her is oddball. Not getting good couple vibes either.

Nun killer!
    DawnM74 and Annika like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information