Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Katie Price: 'Rapists should be raped'

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    can you elaborate? not clear on what you meant
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    can you elaborate? not clear on what you meant
    I think he's saying FU. I put that pic whenever I'm in disagreement or just as a joke. I don't believe in eye for an eye like Katie is talking about. They should go to jail.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Hit By Ban Bus!

They should go to jail.
    and I don't think my tax dollars should pay the way for a rapist to get 3 meals a day, TV, free legal, free bed and board.

AND to those that say lethal injection is wrong I say "so putting a person in a 8X8 cage for the rest of their life is better?

We have more crime in this country than any other civilized country.. why?

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    well that my darlin is the point, I have no sons or nephews.. well OK I have a step nephew and he just got out of jail for killing two people while drunk driving. Men commit 80 percent of all crime.

I do believe in capitol punishment but I also believe in due process of the law. As for mounting criminals on the wall - that was a joke ya'll.
    Are you sure it isn't 100%?

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I think that people who harm children or who commit sex crimes should not be kept segregated. Put 'em in general population and let 'em take their chances.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Imo, pedophiles, serial rapists and serial killers can not be rehabilitated, and if they are known for a FACT to be 100% guilty, then I say take them off the fucking map and be done with it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

well that my darlin is the point, I have no sons or nephews.. well OK I have a step nephew and he just got out of jail for killing two people while drunk driving. Men commit 80 percent of all crime.

I do believe in capitol punishment but I also believe in due process of the law. As for mounting criminals on the wall - that was a joke ya'll.

and I don't think my tax dollars should pay the way for a rapist to get 3 meals a day, TV, free legal, free bed and board.

AND to those that say lethal injection is wrong I say "so putting a person in a 8X8 cage for the rest of their life is better?

We have more crime in this country than any other civilized country.. why?
    Just wondering, how long did he have to stay in jail? If that's too personal, no need to answer. The reason why I said jail, is because they might find evidence that they got the wrong guy. But if they are sure beyond a reasonable doubt or if he confesses, then I think the death penalty should be the way to go.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Sorry only one apology per post and I already gave it out.. see above.
    I'm sorry but do you know that 90 percent of rape crimes don't even go to trial? Do you? Why? If a man was raped it would go to trial. They spend millions on helping a man get his dick up but women still get breast cancer and to me thats more important than a limp dick.

If all things were equal more would be done about rape.
    Nothing is equal.
    Look, you don't have to be crabby about it. I didn't come at you all angrily and accuse you of offensiveness, I just responded with my opinion and said why I disagreed. So none of that bad-tempted "see above" BS, thank you.

I never said things were perfect, or even equal. Of course they're not bloody equal, it's pathetic how society thinks. But it's a problem with society, with the ignorant and the uneducated. Not just with men in general. If you act like it's men who are single-handedly causing the unfairness then nothing will get fixed. For a start, you'll just make people defensive because they feel attacked - which isn't going to help if you want to win them over to your side - and you'll be focusing your efforts entirely in the wrong directon.

Women can be feminism's own worst enemy, too. How often do you see women whinge about beauty contestants or girls in short skirts "objectifying themselves", like it's their own fault some asshole sees women as objects and not people? You never hear them say that shirtless men or male models are objectifying themselves, funnily enough.

You're not the only person who's angry about rape and sex assault. But blind fury achieves absolutely nothing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just wondering, how long did he have to stay in jail? If that's too personal, no need to answer. The reason why I said jail, is because they might find evidence that they got the wrong guy. But if they are sure beyond a reasonable doubt or if he confesses, then I think the death penalty should be the way to go.
    Let me just share. We'll call him Nathan (b/c thats his name) his mother married my brother (just so we get the gene thing right) he was always a problem kid. He hated my brother for marrying his mother so when they had two daughters he didn't waste much time in molesting them. The younger has panic attacks and knows paxil very well. When I say he didn't waste much time she was 3 he was 13. So after he was put in jail the first time (for borrowing a car without the owners permission) he found God. When he got out of jail not long afterwards he went to a party and got drunk (he says he was telling people about God) On Sunday morning he drove himself home and killed two middle aged people on their way to church. They left 3 college aged children. He was given 5 years. 5 years for killing 2 people. He was in his mid 20's. He served 2 1/2 years of his 5 years. He has never expressed any sort of remorse. As a matter of fact after the car accident he went back and all he cared about was removing the radio from his car.

Katterpillar - I stated facts, I didn't come at you crabby either. But there are to many Michael Jacksons in the world. Most children are molested by someone they know and it gets swept under the carpet, people usually side with the adult. We say "if" someone does this or that and then when it comes time to do something we don't.

I may sound like I don't like men. I love men, I'm married to a man but the facts are the facts. Look no further than this past election. When Obama ran against McCain who did the media go after? Palin. They attacked her as a woman - "if she stayed home maybe her daughter wouldn't be pregnant"

Women shit on women even more than men do. For some reason women think men can cook better, do hair better, be better doctors. When my daughter became a police officer the first thing another mother said to me was "how can you let her do that?" Now years later my kid out ranks her kid. Yes I do get some satisfaction in knowing that.

I'm not trying to win people to my side. I don't have a side nor do I care what side people have. I'm stating the facts as I know them to be. Fact is 80 percent of all crime is caused by men, 95 percent of all serial killers are men. If that hurts someones feelings change the facts. I can't change the facts so I bought a gun.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvel View Post
    The human race has never been and never will be civilized. I am pretty sure if eye for an eye came back, there would be less crime. I'm all for it. Especially with rapists, child molesters, and drunk drivers. I hate drunk drivers. Bring back the firing squad for some jackass that thinks its okay to drive after a few drinks and kill a family.
    I second that. And its easy to be for a "civilized" way with the criminals unless it has affected you and your family. They are not civilized, why should they be treated like the civilized then? to each their own. They know what they're doing, so they have to pay the price,too

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'm in agreement. Rapists should be raped. **
    That being said, rapists are low man on the totem pole in jail, right down there with child molesters, so they get theirs (if ya know what i mean).

i also believe that they should be castrated without an anesthetic.

**i say this, because i speak from experience
    so sorry...
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information