Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Katie Price is banned from the school gates

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Four of the kids have decent dads, but I feel sorry for Harvey, absent Dad and totally useless Mom, I think after her Mother dies he is going to end up in a home. Katie seems like she is on drugs now
    She is on drugs. Cocaine. She was filmed saying about how much she loved it.
    I feel bad for Harvey too.
    Palermo likes this.

Katie Price's angry neighbours accuse her of 'discrediting their village after bringing £2m West Sussex mansion into disrepute and leaving it to rot'

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 16:56, 14 September 2018 | UPDATED: 17:12, 14 September 2018

Images obtained by MailOnline earlier this week showed her already-decrepit West Sussex mansion has fallen into a further state of disrepair.
    And Katie Price has reportedly left her neighbours seething over the state of her £2million Horsham home - which she once promised would be used to 'build a real farm' - with a resident accusing her of discrediting the village.
    The 40-year-old former glamour model's nine-bedroom pad is a shadow of its once grand appearance and locals are concerned it will seriously harm the village's reputation.

+6

Furious: Katie Price has reportedly left her neighbours seething over the state of her £2million Horsham home - which she once promised would be used to 'build a real farm' - with a resident claiming she is discrediting the village

A source reportedly told The Sun: 'When Katie first moved in then we thought she was going to make a genuine effort to build a real farm. The way it’s been built, ran and then left to rot makes no sense.

'They said they were going to sell eggs, breed lambs, milk, all organic, but they’ve just brought the place into disrepute.
    'She’s made friends with a few of the locals, but most find it strange. They’ve made a mess, it makes no sense, it’s neither arable, diary or liveries.'
    Property prices in Katie's village are said to average at over £1 million, though it's not unusual for houses to sell for five times that amount - though the resident is concerned her famous neighbour's decrepit home could damage the area's prized image.

+6

Not happy: The 40-year-old former glamour model's nine-bedroom pad is a shadow of its once grand appearance and locals are concerned it will seriously harm the village's reputation

Pictures of Katie's property recently revealed an abandoned swimming pool and tired, overgrown facilities, proving to be quite the eyesore, as well as rusty farming equipment.
    Katie's property once boasted stunning greenery and numerous luxury cars on the driveway, but now barely looks as though anybody is dwelling there anymore, as the pool turns green and weeds dominate the landscape.
    The tennis court looks like it hasn't been used in years with its ripped net and dusty, worn down court, while the swimming pool is clearly out of action, with the usually bright blue water now a murky green.

+6

Crumbling: The 40-year-old former glamour model's nine-bedroom pad is a shadow of its once grand appearance and locals are concerned it will seriously harm the village's reputation

+

Knock-on effect:The resident is concerned her famous neighbour's decrepit home could damage the area's prized image and affect house prices

If enough neighbours formally complain, Horsham District Council, the environmental health department, could be forced to investigate.
    However, while her abode appears to be crumbling under much neglect, the mother-of-five seems more concerned about her relationship with new 25-year-old toy boy Alex Adderson.
    Despite recent reports claiming she has been desperately trying to contact ex Kris Boyson, the star has reportedly told friends she is still 'head over heels' for her new man and is telling everyone she's 'really loved up'.

+6

New man: Katie has reportedly told friends she is still 'head over heels' for her new man and is telling everyone she's 'really loved up'

It comes after an insider told The Sun that Katie was adamant she hadn't cheated on Kris with Alex, telling him that photos of them together were from a business meeting.
    She was pictured grinding and kissing Alex at a beach party in Mallorca less than 24 hours after Kris confirmed they had split on social media.
    The personal trainer claimed the pair were planning to get married and have kids before their split last week.

+

Reaching out? It was recently claimed that Katie has been 'desperately trying to call' ex-boyfriend Kris Boyson

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6168879/Katie-Prices-angry-neighbours-accuse-bringing-village-disrepute.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

IMHO her only claim to fame is Harvey. He made the difference between her and almost every other glamour girl. too bad that she does not understand that.
    Mrs P and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I think the hair is more like Zorg, from Fifth Element.

Love me some MULTI PASS! I'll have to watch that movie this evening.

I still say that out of the blue.
    Mrs P, Daphodil and crayzeehappee like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Looks like the kids, minus Harvey, are now living with their dads. I hope Harvey is being taken care of. Heís a sweetheart. Katie has said he stays with a neighbor when she travels. Iím hoping said neighbor is a professional care giver.

Whenever I see this thread now, I think of Cemetery Gates by the Smiths. If Katie's vegetarian or vegan, Morrissey might actually like her, despite her vapidness.

Her house looks like those decaying mansions in Detroit...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

bitch needs to skip her tanning appointments, get rid of the fake talons & fake hair, & use that money to fix that house. That pool is disgusting. I can't imagine that it's not emitting a smell.
    What a dump. This skeevy ho needs to get back in touch with reality.

Hey lets hope she doesn't have more kids.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Bronze Member

Peter Andre shared the first day of school pics, thank goodness they are with him!

If she loves coke so much, she’s just a junkie. That’s why her house is like that. Neglect. The only thing that matters is drugs and men.

Edit:
    I went to her Instagram page, because I know nothing about her, except for what I read on here. What is wrong with her first son? Besides being morbidly obese, it seems he has some type of neurological issue. His eyes are trembling, and he rocks back and forth.
    I read that her sons bedroom got destroyed by a fire. What a mess!
    Last edited by pinkbunnyslippers; September 17th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

aw, the kids look really cute!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    If she loves coke so much, she’s just a junkie. That’s why her house is like that. Neglect. The only thing that matters is drugs and men.

Edit:
    I went to her Instagram page, because I know nothing about her, except for what I read on here. What is wrong with her first son? Besides being morbidly obese, it seems he has some type of neurological issue. His eyes are trembling, and he rocks back and forth.
    I read that her sons bedroom got destroyed by a fire. What a mess!
    He has lots of problems. Prader-willi Syndrome, autisic, blind..

Silver Member

Wait, when did she become Katie Price again? As Jordyn, she was a GR staple since the beginning.

Those poor children - especially, of course Harvey. The other fathers are noticeably involved - they both have custody, right? Does Harvey's father have any involvement with him? Dwight York, I guess?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information