Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Katie "Jordan" Price's former nanny tells all, and it's not flattering

... uncovers a litany of JEALOUSY, BOOZE-FUELLED ROWS and BIZARRE SEX GAMES ...

I bet the jealous boozed-up rows were her screaming at him for going off to play with the boys.

What exactly is the medical condition that Harvey has? Could it be because Jordan was drinking and/or taking drugs while pregnant?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^^ No, it's genetic. But who knows what he would have had if it wasn't fr this disease.

That she drank alcohol during the pregnancy just shows that she is a selfish ho.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

um, you can tell just by looking at her that she's a bad mother. only chavs could have voted her mother of the year, she's their queen.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    This is awful...I'm not very familiar with Jordan, nor with her show. For those of you more familiar, does this seem characteristic?
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I'm sure there's some truth to what she's saying but remember that this is a woman who was publicly humiliated by Katie Price and who obviously didn't care much for her from the get-go.

Plus, I'm betting the News of the World is padding out her 4k GBP quite nicely for the story.

If there was no truth to any of it she'd be exposed to a huge libel judgement so either she's telling (or stretching) the truth, or she's an idiot. My vote is for the former!
    With the UK libel laws there must be quite a lot of provable truth in this & I'm thinking that some/most/all of it was the basis for the unfair dismissal tribuneral (& therefore in the public eye & not covered by a confidentiality agreement)

What sounded so sad to me was no only the treatment of Harvey, but the loathing that came across for the son with Andre, and for Andre's family (and for Andre too on that basis).

Her & Kerry Katonia should be sterilised. Immediately!!!!

Bronze Member

Oh I sssoooooooo believe the Nanny, Jordon is vain and so self obsessed that she is jealous of her own shadow most days.

As for her being voted Mother of the Year - by who I would like to ask? It is like that cocaine snorting noboby Kerry Katona, she was voted Mother of the Year the year before Jordon and that was just a plain joke, giving it to a mother who drinks, chain smokes and does every drug known to man whilst pregnant.

Jordon is SSSSSOOOOOOOOO council estate and she looks like a drag queen.

My heart breaks for the children as they are the innocent victims.

O
    Boycott Tom "CRAZY" Cruise movies

Yeah, and they are having a whole new generation of chavs that adore Jordan. Remember that article about the preteens that wanted to look like Jordan and had the Playboy icons all over their rooms?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information