Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Katie Holmes was Tom Cruise's fourth choice

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'll stick with the rumour that it was some guy in London. There was a story going around that after Klein got sick of waiting she went and had random sex on a press junket in London, got knocked up and lo and behold, TinyTomThumb came up with the perfect out for her, thus the 11 month plus gestation period of that kid.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Stirrups and a turkey baster, Chris Klein, Josh Hartnett, and isn't there one more?
    Joshua Jackson.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Tiny Tom and his robot are perfect for each other. She kissed his ass and stroked his ego, telling herself he really loved her.

Ah the joys of romance.............
    Jack I swear.

“They got her to L.A. and introduced her to Tom. The moment he meets her, he’s enthralled with her and he told Miscavige later, “I knew immediately she was the one,” Marc says.
    How romantic.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

But...but...you mean they're not really in lurrrrve?

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Honestly, I don't even think Katie Holmes was on his list. At the time when they hooked up, she was nowhere near the level of the other girls he approached. He turned down Erika Christensen for not being a big enough star but then took Katie?? IMO at that time they were about on the same level. Both C list celebrities who were known for doing work that appealed mainly to teens.

I think someone in her camp knew about this "casting call" and approached him after discovering that Katie was knocked up. Tom saw that she was the perfect candidate, being stupid, in need of a "husband," and carrying spawn for the cult. Even better, she looked like she could be his twin sister, so the spawn would inevitably resemble him. It was a win-win situation.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Honestly, I don't even think Katie Holmes was on his list. At the time when they hooked up, she was nowhere near the level of the other girls he approached. He turned down Erika Christensen for not being a big enough star but then took Katie?? IMO at that time they were about on the same level. Both C list celebrities who were known for doing work that appealed mainly to teens.

I think someone in her camp knew about this "casting call" and approached him after discovering that Katie was knocked up. Tom saw that she was the perfect candidate, being stupid, in need of a "husband," and carrying spawn for the cult. Even better, she looked like she could be his twin sister, so the spawn would inevitably resemble him. It was a win-win situation.
    Sounds about right!

I agree. I love how people just automatically assume that he's the father because all three of them are dark and they all have the same dorky haircut that makes them look alike. Yeah, like that means anything. My son doesn't look anything at all like me, but he's still my kid ... as far as I know.

Not to mention Erika Christensen is second generation Co$, so you'd think that would be a more logical choice. Besides, in Tommy's mind, he could transform anyone into A list, right? Too bad it's not working as well with Katie as it did with Nicole.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Besides, in Tommy's mind, he could transform anyone into A list, right? Too bad it's not working as well with Katie as it did with Nicole.
    Nicole has better fashion sense and didn't go around looking like she was wearing someone's living room drapes.

It also helped that she didn't gush continually about how amazing and wonderful her life was with the amazing and wonderful Tom Cruise ...

^Plus, she actually had some acting talent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information