Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes was Tom Cruise's fourth choice

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Too bad he didn't get Alba. Then we wouldn't have to hear her every five seconds.
    Seconded.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That's so funny. I could see ScarJo being like "WTF?!?!?! This isn't a 'real movie' then? Later!"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    That's so funny. I could see ScarJo being like "WTF?!?!?! This isn't a 'real movie' then? Later!"
    I heard SJ was really pissed afterwords.

I wish that ScarJo would just fucking out him. Someone, another celebrity, needs to call him out on his crazy shit and be like "I witnessed firsthand the insanity that goes on with Tom and his 'religion'."

That's the best way to take the cult down. Destroy their credibility, get evidence of their lies, and dare them to disprove or kill you with everyone watching their every move.

For some reason, I seem to recall her somewhat confirming this story after it first happened, and then when asked about it later she quickly recanted and acted like she didn't know what they were referring to. I guess the cult has something on her. But she seems like one of the few who would be fierce enough to defy them.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Old news.
    I agree, this rumor has been circulating for a long time, but now it's being confirmed by an "ex-Scientologist." So..that's kinda sweet, and anything that gets this story into the mainstream press is ok by me.

ScarJo probably actually likes sex, so of course she's not going to be interested in Tiny Tom. Jennifer Garner was probably appalled, I think she's a pretty normal person, so no go there. Alba is a high maintenance bitch like Nicole, but I can't see her being remotely interested in Tiny Tom, no matter what he offered. That left Katiebot who didn't have much of a career going, has very little brain power and would love being Mrs. Tiny Midget. They are a perfect match, imo. He couldn't have done any better.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I know this is an old story but it's a new confirmation of what's been said by alot of people and seems to come just as KrazyKatie is going on (again) about how in love they've been since the day they signed the contract...erm...met.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    ScarJo probably actually likes sex, so of course she's not going to be interested in Tiny Tom. Jennifer Garner was probably appalled, I think she's a pretty normal person, so no go there. Alba is a high maintenance bitch like Nicole, but I can't see her being remotely interested in Tiny Tom, no matter what he offered. That left Katiebot who didn't have much of a career going, has very little brain power and would love being Mrs. Tiny Midget. They are a perfect match, imo. He couldn't have done any better.
    Katiebot 2000 had a crush on the midget since she was young right? I wonder how she feels now...5 years must seem like an eternity until the big money pre-nup clauses start kicking in

I wish that ScarJo would just fucking out him.
    She has. As far as I remember she told about the whole dinner at the celebrity center with all the bigwigs in the next room. I'll find the story.

Scarlett Johansson escapes Cruise’s clutches - Gossip - MSNBC.com

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

“After two hours of proselytizing,” according to RadarMagazine.com, “Cruise opened a door to reveal a second room full of upper-level Scientologists who had been waiting to dine with the pair, at which point the cool-headed ingénue politely excused herself.”
    Two hours? She's a better woman than me. I give the Jehovah's one second before they get the door.

ETA: Maybe if it was Michael Jackson at my door I'd give them a little more time. Just to gawk and stuff. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    5 years must seem like an eternity until the big money pre-nup clauses start kicking in
    5 years is an eternity of not having sex.

I think she had sex once, got knocked up and is now in heavy princess mode, vowing never to spread 'em again.

--Sinclair Lewis

ITA Buttmunch. The one time she did procreate, it wasn't with Mr. $cientology though.

And now the big question is ... who did she have sex with that one time?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Stirrups and a turkey baster, Chris Klein, Josh Hartnett, and isn't there one more?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information