Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes: even robots get tired

Default To love, honor, but mostly obey

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    The only way I can see around this scenario is if Katie agrees to stay a scientologist, and never strays from raising Suri as one, either.

... and to allow them to micromanage every detail of her so called life. He who pays the piper calls the tune. A life of blind obedience and unquestioning devotion seems to be taking it's tole on the woman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    If Cruise blows this marriage, he might have to become his own wife!

photo courtesy of Backseatcuddler

best pic ever
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I thought Victoria and Katie had fallen out because Katie said tattoos were trashy? But I like the idea that Posh found out Tom lusted after David more

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    ... and to allow them to micromanage every detail of her so called life. He who pays the piper calls the tune. A life of blind obedience and unquestioning devotion seems to be taking it's tole on the woman, though.
    ITA. She always looks exhausted, stressed and has a blank stare. I wonder if she can keep it up for much longer, and if she thinks she's in love with him.

Sadly, she looks like she's his age.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

By the time he dumps them the kids are always fully doctrinated into CoS and my guess is they have to shun their Moms.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ITA. She always looks exhausted, stressed and has a blank stare. I wonder if she can keep it up for much longer, and if she thinks she's in love with him.

Sadly, she looks like she's his age.
    I'd say she's at the breaking point. Life with Tom can get pretty intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I thought Victoria and Katie had fallen out because Katie said tattoos were trashy? But I like the idea that Posh found out Tom lusted after David more
    I think Posh is too clever to be seen around town with the TKKT (TomKatKrazyTrain). I think Tom has definately tried to lure Posh&Becks into CO$ - but I think Posh would be damned if she's giving away her $$$ to some crazy-ass cult... and honestly I think her and David (for all their extravagance etc) seem quite down-to-earth and normal and very much put-off by the whole CO$-cult thing.

Hey, on a side note: can someone summarise the general Mr Moviestar/Moviemaker BI for me... I keep getting lost everytime I try to read it...?
    vaya con dios

If my memory is correct she stated some time ago that she always wanted to marry him. she had his pictures on her walls as a young girl. maybe she shouldn't have wished so hard b/c her wish came true and now look imo the fairy tale has become a nightmare.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    If my memory is correct she stated some time ago that she always wanted to marry him. she had his pictures on her walls as a young girl. maybe she shouldn't have wished so hard b/c her wish came true and now look imo the fairy tale has become a nightmare.

It's like they say "be careful what you wish for...", or as the Chinese say "there is no misfortune like getting your own way".

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    I read somewhere that that was a lie. She had someone else on her wall.

I can't feel too sorry for her. She made a deal with a five foot Devil. She has a very nice shoe collection to show for it. Too bad she'll never get Kidman's career like she hoped.

I can't feel sorry for any woman who would sell her unborn baby to $cientology in hopes of making a name for herself.

^^ Nicely put, aabbcc.

She looks like she's getting into a hearse here. Weird/scary.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I can't feel sorry for any woman who would sell her unborn baby to $cientology in hopes of making a name for herself.
    Exactly- I dont think any self respecting mother would do what she did. If I was a mother I would no way sell myself or involve my child in that mess. All she saw was wealth and fame to help boost her career and committed herself to a nutjob.
    In some ways I can understand if it was a stricly business relationship- but she knowingly involved her child who is innocent in this. Didnt she think the consequences of her child being in that environment and if she thinks that she can get away with her Suri from Tommy's clutches then she's a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I read somewhere that that was a lie. She had someone else on her wall.

I can't feel too sorry for her. She made a deal with a five foot Devil. She has a very nice shoe collection to show for it. Too bad she'll never get Kidman's career like she hoped.
    I heard that it was actually Tom Hanks. Then when she met Tom Cruise, she changed it and told everyone she'd wanted to marry him since she was a little girl.

Elite Member

^^See, that's weird in itself. What young girl has Tom Hanks on her wall? He's no sex symbol.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information